Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Don't Die As A Debtor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Die As A Debtor (968 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Debtor.... / Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Die As A Debtor by onaivid(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2009
The message is very simple. Nothing sucks like debt. You need to arm yourself with the best skills in approaching the issue of debt management.

I have had some nasty experiences regarding large amount of money I owed various people, I hope I will come back soon to share with you some wonderful techniques on how to save yourself from the shackles and embarrassment of debt.

Don't die a debtor. What do you think?
Re: Don't Die As A Debtor by emmawealth: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2009
Hi

I have been waiting for your wonderful techniques that you promise to come back with.

I have the same problem, i have a lot of debtor's on my nick, and i need a loan to fragment my business. if any body knows were i can get a quick loan pls send me the info, i have six flat landed building or a good car that i can use as collateral.

Contact
emmafaith007@yahoo.com
Re: Don't Die As A Debtor by dotmanone(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2009
I, as person dont desire this but it happens.
The steps to take when you are in a position like this.
1.Determine to face it i.e dont run away dont ever try to do so
2.Seek for advise
3.Learn from your mistake
4.Be plain to your creditors by carrying them along
5.Take time to think i.e positive thinking
6.Start doing something
7.In all pray to God for guardians God will see us through ooooo
Re: Don't Die As A Debtor by emmawealth: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2009
Pls if you should know any debt consolidation company or management please kindly forward there contact to me.
Re: Don't Die As A Debtor by Tadeus(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2009
TRY this sure site out. you can easily make you millions here, but strictly for naija http://www.diamondrainempowerment.com/affiliates/drain.php?uid=mbathaddeus9

(1) (Reply)

Should Gun Be Legalised In Nigeria? / Interested In Buying ''ready Made Beads? / close this acct seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.