Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Petrol Station Thieves - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Petrol Station Thieves (374 Views)

Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" / Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys / Men Fight In A Petrol Station In Rivers - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Station Thieves by goodwords: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2016
Good days Guys.

I opened this thread so that we can expose petrol stations that extort their customers either by selling above the pump price or with tampered meters.

1. Ap Mangoro after Cement Bus Stop enroute Oshodi from Iyana-Ipaja.

Motorists are complaining, residents are complaining!!!!

They insists on collecting 50 naira from anybody buying with can.

When I compared the Ten Litres I bought from their station with what I bought elsewhere, the difference was glaring
Re: Petrol Station Thieves by DesChyko: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2016
The issue is that the country is out of control.
In this particular case, there is no serious monitoring of how the prices of the product goes, from the marketers down to the retailers. Along the way, the middlemen may have paid above the regulated price and this inflation is their way of recovering the extra expense; or it may be that the workers aren't being paid enough for their struggles; or it could simply be down to greed.

Whatever the reason is, there is no official complaints channel established that responds appreciably to these misdemeanours.

Unfortunately, the person that can ably re-address this issue can only be reached via international call (i.e. Mr President)
Re: Petrol Station Thieves by ayourbamie: 11:45am On Feb 03, 2016
this is done in most of the filling stations in the local areas.... that's where most of the attendants make their money.

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Drags DPO To Court Over Alleged Assault In Ekiti / Conscience-stricken Murderer Turns Self In 6 Months Later / Court Sends Judge To Prison For Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.