Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Cisa 2016 Review Manual - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Cisa 2016 Review Manual (1406 Views)

Virtual Training on CISSP, OSCP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH / CISA Manual Past Question Etc / CISA Preparatory Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cisa 2016 Review Manual by Akorkor(f): 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
House,

Please where can i get CISA 2016 Review Manual to buy in Lagos.

Assist please.
Re: Cisa 2016 Review Manual by tmgtreasure(m): 6:32am On Sep 07, 2016
Have you gotten the materials for the CISA
Akorkor:
House,

Assist please.
Re: Cisa 2016 Review Manual by Akorkor(f): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2016
tmgtreasure:
Have you gotten the materials for the CISA

Yes I have. I bought it at ikeja. Can't remember the address again though.
Re: Cisa 2016 Review Manual by tmgtreasure(m): 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Gud pm ma... I will like if you can msg me on BBM chat 7B90DAE8 pls I need to chat with you. Thanks
Akorkor:

Yes I have. I bought it at ikeja. Can't remember the address again though.
Re: Cisa 2016 Review Manual by tmgtreasure(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Akorkor:
House,

Assist please.

Pls I seriously need ya help... I will like to get an information from you.. You can beep me or whatsapp me
Re: Cisa 2016 Review Manual by tmgtreasure(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Akorkor:
House,

Assist please.

Pls I seriously need ya help... I will like to get an information from you.. You can beep me or whatsapp me on 0813 530 2284
Re: Cisa 2016 Review Manual by Akorkor(f): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
tmgtreasure:

Pls I seriously need ya help... I will like to get an information from you.. You can beep me or whatsapp me
Any information you need please put it here and I will reply to you. Thanks
Re: Cisa 2016 Review Manual by tmgtreasure(m): 2:48am On Sep 12, 2016
Akorkor:

Any information you need please put it here and I will reply to you. Thanks

No it can't be compare to chatting..
But all the same how much is the materials
And when are you writing your own exams
Re: Cisa 2016 Review Manual by Akorkor(f): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2016
tmgtreasure:

No it can't be compare to chatting..
But all the same how much is the materials
And when are you writing your own exams
I bought all the material at the rate of 15k or so at AJ silicon, 14b Amara Olu Street, Agindingbi, Ikeja.
And for the exam I should be writing by December but I may postponed it to next year because of my tight schedule now.
Note: I have written the exam before in 2012 and I didn't pass it so I don't want to rush to do anything now. You have to prepare both mentally and psychologically for CISA exam.
Wish you all the best.
Re: Cisa 2016 Review Manual by tmgtreasure(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
Thanks I think am heading some where now.. GOD bless you and you will come out in flying colours but all the same I still have some questions that I want to ask regarding it and if you can also guide and give me infor and advised too. And that can be done on chat either BBM I will appreciate
Once again I really appreciate your time and concerns
Akorkor:

I bought all the material at the rate of 15k or so at AJ silicon, 14b Amara Olu Street, Agindingbi, Ikeja.
And for the exam I should be writing by December but I may postponed it to next year because of my tight schedule now.
Note: I have written the exam before in 2012 and I didn't pass it so I don't want to rush to do anything now. You have to prepare both mentally and psychologically for CISA exam.
Wish you all the best.
Re: Cisa 2016 Review Manual by tmgtreasure(m): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Thanks I think am heading some where now.. GOD bless you and you will come out in flying colours but all the same I still have some questions that I want to ask regarding it and if you can also guide and give me infor and advised too. And that can be done on chat either BBM I will appreciate because as you said it need a lot of preparations both physically and spiritually
Once again I really appreciate your time and concerns
Akorkor:

Wish you all the best.
Re: Cisa 2016 Review Manual by Talann379: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Cisa 2016 Review Manual by tmgtreasure(m): 6:09am On Sep 15, 2016
Talann379:
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Thanks any news and any info
Re: Cisa 2016 Review Manual by tmgtreasure(m): 5:36am On Sep 17, 2016
Akorkor:
House,

Assist please.
Pls can help with little materials before I get mine and start lectures.
Re: Cisa 2016 Review Manual by Akorkor(f): 6:44am On Sep 17, 2016
tmgtreasure:

Pls can help with little materials before I get mine and start lectures.

Sorry, there is no way I can help you.
No one, the materials are hard copies.
No two, am not in the country. So please find a way to get your materials and prepare. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

SAP Training In Nigeria / Live Ican Lectures At Www.icanlectures.com.ng / I Dont Advice Anyone To Enrol In NIIT Surulere For Oracle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.