Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

CISA Preparatory Classes - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / CISA Preparatory Classes (839 Views)

Virtual Training on CISSP, OSCP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH / CISA Manual Past Question Etc / Cisa 2016 Review Manual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CISA Preparatory Classes by Busolami1: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hello there!

CISA Certification Exams is upcoming,it is actually on the 11th of June,2016 and i believe some people are actually preparing for this exam,but if you are preparing for this exam and don't have much time to study for the exam,why not register at sdsconsulting.com.ng to attend Saturday tutorials,i mean its more of a tutorial,a preparatory class towards the certification Exam for 12 Saturdays.Call Adams on 2349095716014 or info@smartdigitek.com.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CISA Preparatory Classes by Vijay2015: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Busolami1:
Hello there!

CISA Certification Exams is upcoming,it is actually on the 11th of June,2016 and i believe some people are actually preparing for this exam,but if you are preparing for this exam and don't have much time to study for the exam,why not register at sdsconsulting.com.ng to attend Saturday tutorials,i mean its more of a tutorial,a preparatory class towards the certification Exam for 12 Saturdays.Call Adams on 2349095716014 or info@smartdigitek.com.

I have no doubt in the quality of training being offered by sdsconsulting because one of the instructors, Adams Kadara Adams, was one on of my colleagues during my CCIE and Ethical hacking training program at Zoom technologies India, in 2012. A very brilliant and intelligent fellow. He already had his CISA certification and was preparing for the prestigious CISSP certification when we met in India. He encouraged me to go for CISA and CISSP certifications as this will further boost my credentials in IS Security. He mentored me in the early part of my CISA preparation while we were together before he returned to Nigeria. I sat for the exam in December 2012 and passed. He is well experienced and ever willing impact knowledge to others
Re: CISA Preparatory Classes by Busolami1: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Thanks Vijay,Kindly rebroadcast for people to get informed about it.It's for real.
Have a nice day.
Re: CISA Preparatory Classes by obajoey(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
please i need more details on CISA exam. Could you pls explain more. Is the exam only for those in I.T profession?

Thanks busolami.
Re: CISA Preparatory Classes by ITCareer: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
obajoey:
please i need more details on CISA exam. Could you pls explain more. Is the exam only for those in I.T profession?

Thanks busolami.

CISA certification is not only for IT professionals, however you will be learning some IT related information for you to be successful. The CISA exam used to be 200 questions for 4 hours when I took it back in 2006 - Its now 150 questions.

Being CISA certified will give you IT exposure to diverse areas. If you want to train yourself at the comfort of your home you can visit www.itcionline.com or facebook.com/itcionline to learn more. You can reach out to me to get 80% discount on any of the course. Don't worry about the prices on the website.

Hope that helps

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get The Latest Dumps For Mcp(windows Xp)? / Pass Pmp Exam Easily / Karrox Oracle Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.