Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

BREAKING: Helicopter Crash In Nigeria, Prophesied By T.B. Joshua Three Days Ago - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING: Helicopter Crash In Nigeria, Prophesied By T.B. Joshua Three Days Ago (595 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Helicopter Crash In Nigeria, Prophesied By T.B. Joshua Three Days Ago by TanishaN: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
A helicopter carrying almost a dozen people crashed somewhere between Port Harcourt and Lagos, Nigeria this morning, Wednesday February 3, 2016. The whereabouts of the fallen helicopter are as of yet unknown as are the details of the passengers.

This crash comes three days after a prophetic message was spoken on Emmanuel TV by Prophet T.B. Joshua, prophesying that we should be in an attitude of prayer and pray for the nation of Nigeria this coming Wednesday.
Re: BREAKING: Helicopter Crash In Nigeria, Prophesied By T.B. Joshua Three Days Ago by tubouncen(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Another cooked-up prophecy....
Re: BREAKING: Helicopter Crash In Nigeria, Prophesied By T.B. Joshua Three Days Ago by eightsin(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: BREAKING: Helicopter Crash In Nigeria, Prophesied By T.B. Joshua Three Days Ago by myfantasies(f): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
tubouncen:
Another cooked-up prophecy....
We always hear about dese prophecies after the disaster has happened, not before it happens

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Helicopter Crash In Nigeria, Prophesied By T.B. Joshua Three Days Ago by TanishaN: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
We always hear about dese prophecies after the disaster has happened, not before it happens

DSTV
www.emmanuel.tv
Youtube.com

All of the above show the live broadcast and upload of the service and have been showing the prophecy since Sunday.
Most public places show DSTV on their televisions these days (restaurants, hotels, tv viewing stations, friend's houses, etc) There are a million places to watch his prophecies for those who are interested to know.
Re: BREAKING: Helicopter Crash In Nigeria, Prophesied By T.B. Joshua Three Days Ago by myfantasies(f): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
TanishaN:

DSTV
www.emmanuel.tv
Youtube.com

All of the above show the live broadcast and upload of the service and have been showing the prophecy since Sunday.
Most public places show DSTV on their televisions these days (restaurants, hotels, tv viewing stations, friend's houses, etc) There are a million places to watch his prophecies for those who are interested to know.
Wat r u sending me the link for

Do i look like a gullible Nigerian to u

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Helicopter Crash In Nigeria, Prophesied By T.B. Joshua Three Days Ago by ScofieldBello(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
If the OP had written that Joshua said there would be an air disaster or crash on Wednesday, then I'd have taken the message as PROPHETIC!

"....pray for the nation of Nigeria this coming Wednesday" is never synonymous to "I forsee a crash on Wednesday" nah!

I am happy you refused to be gullible too.
myfantasies:
Wat r u sending me the link for

Do i look like a gullible Nigerian to u

(1) (Reply)

When The Pastor Keeps Raising More Prayer Points / Common Misinterpreted And Added Bible Verses / Jesus Christ Had 12 Wives - Controversial Historian Makes Shocking Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.