Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Rev Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Ghana Ahead Of #nightofbliss-ghana 2016[photos] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Ghana Ahead Of #nightofbliss-ghana 2016[photos] (1278 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) / Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Ghana Ahead Of #nightofbliss-ghana 2016[photos] by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
The Principality has landed in Ghana.
Glory to God.......
Ghana People how are you preparing for Night of Bliss...
Night of Bliss Accra with Pastor Chris is a life changing, destiny transforming encounter with the miraculous. The event scheduled for Friday, 5th February 2016 is to be held at the Black Star Square (Independence Square).

Read more: http://www.adenegift.com/2016/02/rev-chris-arrives-ghana-for-night-of-bliss-2016.html

Re: Rev Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Ghana Ahead Of #nightofbliss-ghana 2016[photos] by kingofchess(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
those Ghana people really need spiritual healing....their witchcraft na grade 1

1 Like

Re: Rev Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Ghana Ahead Of #nightofbliss-ghana 2016[photos] by HungerBAD: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
kingofchess:
those Ghana people really need spiritual healing....their witchcraft na grade 1

He should first cure the one that killed his marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Rev Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Ghana Ahead Of #nightofbliss-ghana 2016[photos] by madridguy(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Seconded.

HungerBAD:

He should first cure the one that killed his marriage.
Re: Rev Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Ghana Ahead Of #nightofbliss-ghana 2016[photos] by bingbagbo(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
welcome man of God
Re: Rev Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Ghana Ahead Of #nightofbliss-ghana 2016[photos] by Boeing777pilot: 9:51am On Feb 05, 2016
giftadene:
The Principality has landed in Ghana.
Glory to God.......
Ghana People how are you preparing for Night of Bliss...
Night of Bliss Accra with Pastor Chris is a life changing, destiny transforming encounter with the miraculous. The event scheduled for Friday, 5th February 2016 is to be held at the Black Star Square (Independence Square).

Read more: http://www.adenegift.com/2016/02/rev-chris-arrives-ghana-for-night-of-bliss-2016.html

Have the fear of God.
You are water marking a picture that is not your original content.
Re: Rev Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Ghana Ahead Of #nightofbliss-ghana 2016[photos] by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2016
i snapped from a tv screen how is it not mine?

1 Like

Re: Rev Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Ghana Ahead Of #nightofbliss-ghana 2016[photos] by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2016
i snapped from my tv screen jhoor oh.. it mine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TB Joushua Tricked Me. I'm Still The Snake Pastor / Watch How Celestial Church Members Dance To Olamide's “wo” (video) / Pope Francis Makes Changes To The Lord’s Prayer (See The Changes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.