Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Help My Tecno Droid Pad 8 Always Go Off And Come On After Two Days - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help My Tecno Droid Pad 8 Always Go Off And Come On After Two Days (782 Views)

Tecno Droid Pad 8D Goes For An Affordable Price / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) / Tecno Droid Pad 7c Pro Specs & Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Tecno Droid Pad 8 Always Go Off And Come On After Two Days by Promxy94(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please gurus in the house,my Tecno Droid pad 8,always goes off and will come on after two days. Initially I taught it was because of any application, these made me to factorise the phone, back to factory settings...and it stopped then, but after two weeks of started again... It went off few days back, and just came on...... Please any possible solution, as I would appreciate...
N/b:am not close to any Carl care presently as am in school....
Re: Help My Tecno Droid Pad 8 Always Go Off And Come On After Two Days by mosjames: 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol, it will on after 2days?
Better take it to the carlcare
Re: Help My Tecno Droid Pad 8 Always Go Off And Come On After Two Days by Carlcaresophia: 6:47am On Feb 17, 2016
Promxy94:
Please gurus in the house,my Tecno Droid pad 8,always goes off and will come on after two days. Initially I taught it was because of any application, these made me to factorise the phone, back to factory settings...and it stopped then, but after two weeks of started again... It went off few days back, and just came on...... Please any possible solution, as I would appreciate...
N/b:am not close to any Carl care presently as am in school....
Hi Promxy94, we suggest you take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center or our collecting point. Could you let us know your location? Thank you!
Re: Help My Tecno Droid Pad 8 Always Go Off And Come On After Two Days by Promxy94(m): 7:14am On Feb 17, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Promxy94, we suggest you take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center or our collecting point. Could you let us know your location? Thank you!
currently in Port Harcourt, most times in Benin.... So would be great full if u can send an address for both....
Re: Help My Tecno Droid Pad 8 Always Go Off And Come On After Two Days by Carlcaresophia: 6:14am On Feb 18, 2016
Promxy94:
currently in Port Harcourt, most times in Benin.... So would be great full if u can send an address for both....
Hi Promxy94, below please find contact information of our Carlcare Service Centers in Port Harcourt and Benin. Thank you!
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd, Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria +2348172951002
Re: Help My Tecno Droid Pad 8 Always Go Off And Come On After Two Days by Promxy94(m): 8:15am On Feb 18, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Promxy94, below please find contact information of our Carlcare Service Centers in Port Harcourt and Benin. Thank you!
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd, Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria +2348172951002
Thank you Sophia

(1) (Reply)

How To Tweak Glo Simon Adroid Phone And Modem To Enable It Use 3gig For N1000 / Whatsapp To Go Off Blackberry Platform By The End Of 2016 / Hspa+tweaker Booster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.