Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Make Multi Million Dollars From Banana And Plantain Farming Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Make Multi Million Dollars From Banana And Plantain Farming Business (2521 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? / High Yielding Banana And Plantain Suckers Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Multi Million Dollars From Banana And Plantain Farming Business by kellyjoesteve: 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Of course you know or will agree with me that Banana farming is one of the most neglected farming in Nigeria, yet, holds more promises and profit potential than most other farming. Hold on to what am about to share with you. Knowledge is power and useful, but when it is kept away from the others it becomes useless! So In this post come with me lets take a look at banana and plantain farming in Nigeria and how one can get started.

The true remains you can be making N1million or more monthly from banana and plantain farming if you take it to the commercial standard. Believe me if many people in Nigeria today could sit down and review their living standards, they will see that most of their complaints for poverty and their inability to take care of their situation were actually their own making. I have been there so i know what am saying.

Some-times i do ask myself why would the city be clustered by hungry people who are doing nothing when the surrounding states are made up of vast expanses of productive farmlands? Even when you can make millions from farming without stress? Is okay thank your goodness you are reading this post. Why not take up banana farming today and see how it goes continue; http://careinsure..com.ng/2016/02/make-multi-million-dollars-from-banana.html

Re: Make Multi Million Dollars From Banana And Plantain Farming Business by Pavore9: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
@kellyjoesteve, where is your banana farm located and what is its present yield?
Re: Make Multi Million Dollars From Banana And Plantain Farming Business by kellyjoesteve: 3:24am On Feb 13, 2016
is located in ATANI in Anambra state Nigeria if the earning am sorry just cannot disclose that here so my dear i know what am saying thanks and remain bless.
Re: Make Multi Million Dollars From Banana And Plantain Farming Business by muhamm3d: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2016
You cant disclose your yield cos of what some1 will steal your farm?? grin grin grin funny man!!
Re: Make Multi Million Dollars From Banana And Plantain Farming Business by restored2016(m): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2016
Waiting for the continuation of the tread. This is what am abt to enter into this raining season.
Re: Make Multi Million Dollars From Banana And Plantain Farming Business by divineappo(m): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
Pls how many bunch of plantain will fill up a 30tonnes truck, my client needs it in lagos. And whats the total cost. I need an experienced plantain farmer/dealer to help me with dis info
Re: Make Multi Million Dollars From Banana And Plantain Farming Business by CaptPlanet(m): 2:03am On Feb 23, 2016
kellyjoesteve:
is located in ATANI in Anambra state Nigeria if the earning am sorry just cannot disclose that here so my dear i know what am saying thanks and remain bless.

Hello, how u? I was at atani lastweek ( Akili-ozizor to be precise) with regards to farming. I need a plot of land there to start a farm. How arable is the land for farming? Do u know where I can get cheap plots there? Do u know where I can also lease a plot of land there?

Reply asap
Re: Make Multi Million Dollars From Banana And Plantain Farming Business by Pavore9: 6:36am On Feb 23, 2016
kellyjoesteve:

I asked of your yield because any potential investor interested in such should work with figures. There should be nothing coded about it. I have been to Ogwu Ikpele, Ossomala, Ohita, Ochuche Umuodu and your local government headquarters in Atani, so l know your terrain. I will always be bold to say l can come over to your place to grow Strawberries and harvest nothing less than a tonne on a monthly basis, selling a kilo for nothing less than N1,000. It is no big deal!

(1) (Reply)

A Rabbit Colony In Kaduna / Melon (egusi) Price In Benue State / I Need 100kg Of Pure Shea Butter Or Cocoa Butter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.