Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

The Final Tale Of A Corper( A Plea To The Nigerian Government On NYSC) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Final Tale Of A Corper( A Plea To The Nigerian Government On NYSC) (595 Views)

Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Is This Female Nysc Corper A Nigerian?? / Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Final Tale Of A Corper( A Plea To The Nigerian Government On NYSC) by 1captain: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
So am almost done but am really scared, the fear lives with me every passing day as the reality of the end of this program dawns on me. This fear also applies to over 100,000 Nigerian graduates in different parts of the country but the question you want to ask is, why are we afraid? For the majority of us, the answer is simple; we are scared, because we are unable to answer the question; what happens after NYSC? Let me narrate my experience to you.

Read Full article : https://www.nairaland.com/2910536/fina-tale-corper-t.i.a

Re: The Final Tale Of A Corper( A Plea To The Nigerian Government On NYSC) by wiseone28: 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
It is well enjoy while it lasted

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Batch A Stream 2 Login To Whatsapp Group / Upload All `authentic’ Graduates For NYSC, Vcs Tell Universities / Tired Of This Recession? Make Cool Money With 1k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.