Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

PHOTOS: Obama First Visit To A US Mosque - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / PHOTOS: Obama First Visit To A US Mosque (985 Views)

Barack Obama Hails Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adichie Ahead Of Visit To Africa / President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) / Photos Of Obama's Distressed And Angry Staff On Trump's First Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Obama First Visit To A US Mosque by metronaija: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-VCk9lGH4sfc/VrJfusaQKRI/AAAAAAACmhc/aytqhi6yZd8/s640/imrs.php.jpg[/img]
President Barack Obama has made history as the first US president to visit the mosque .He visited a mosque in Baltimore on Wednesday in an attempt to recast what he said was a warped image of Islam.
Obama, in his first visit to a mosque in the United States, described Muslims as essential to the fabric of America and decried GOP plans that would single them out for extra scrutiny. He said those plans only amplify the messages coming from terrorist groups who suggest the U.S. is at war with the Muslim faith.Obama told the audience at the Islamic Society of Baltimore, a 47-year-old mosque with thousands of attendees...

There are voices who are constantly claiming you have to choose between your identities..Do not believe them.."Let me say as clearly as I can as president of the United States: you fit right here," "You're right where you belong. You're part of America too. You're not Muslim or American. You're Muslim and American."
[img]http://4.bp..com/-FlYb4P7dZfI/VrJeMihpIPI/AAAAAAACmhQ/XXmCftqL4Zk/s640/gettyimages-508173092_custom-b6f0f696fa5a800292b464cffb4c9ec04d22f270-s1100-c15.jpg[/img]
Obama said of an earlier conversation with young Muslim community leaders.

"Some of them are parents, and they talked about how their children were asking, 'Are we going to be forced out of the country? Are we going to be rounded up? Why do people treat us like this?' Conversations you shouldn't have to have with children. Not in this country."

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photos-obama-first-visit-to-us-mosque.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: PHOTOS: Obama First Visit To A US Mosque by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Confusion everywhere... Matthew 6:9,10
Re: PHOTOS: Obama First Visit To A US Mosque by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
ugolance:
Confusion everywhere... Matthew 6:9,10

My friend, the same hidden Roman Hand that wrote that Mathew 6:9 also wrote all the texts in the Quran.

Emancipate yourself from the shackles of Religion. The christian god & the muslim god & the jewish god & the hindu god were all extra-terrestrials known as Anunnaki.

They are not gods but were only perceived as gods by our the early men or our ancestors who obviously had not seen spaceships, rockets, laserguns & eagle-masks before.

Let me paint you a picture from the book of 2kings 2:11.

11. “ As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.

12 Elisha saw this and cried out, “My father! My father! The chariots and horsemen of Israel!” And Elisha saw him no more. Then he took hold of his garment and tore it in two.”

The narrator of the passage above referred to an alien's spacecraft as a chariot of fire obviously because he has never seen a spacecraft or shuttle before.

Now, in the scripture above, Elijah was taken up in a space-shuttle by Marduk to the planet of Mars the same way he took Enoch who was fathered by Enki [his father] because he (Marduk) was the Anunnaki commander of the Mars Base.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Obama First Visit To A US Mosque by Gidoka(m): 12:08am On Feb 04, 2016
Son of perdition.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Obama First Visit To A US Mosque by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 04, 2016
Zoharariel:

My friend, the same hidden Roman Hand that wrote that Mathew 6:9 also wrote all the texts in the Quran.

Emancipate yourself from the shackles of Religion. The christian god & the muslim god & the jewish god & the hindu god were all extra-terrestrials known as Anunnaki.

They are not gods but were only perceived as gods by our the early men or our ancestors who obviously had not seen spaceships, rockets, laserguns & eagle-masks before.

Let me paint you a picture from the book of 2kings 2:11.

11. “ As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.

12 Elisha saw this and cried out, “My father! My father! The chariots and horsemen of Israel!” And Elisha saw him no more. Then he took hold of his garment and tore it in two.”

The narrator of the passage above referred to an alien's spacecraft as a chariot of fire obviously because he has never seen a spacecraft or shuttle before.

Now, in the scripture above, Elijah was taken up in a space-shuttle by Marduk to the planet of Mars the same way he took Enoch who was fathered by Enki [his father] because he (Marduk) was the Anunnaki commander of the Mars Base.
What's your point bro?
Re: PHOTOS: Obama First Visit To A US Mosque by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
metronaija:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-VCk9lGH4sfc/VrJfusaQKRI/AAAAAAACmhc/aytqhi6yZd8/s640/imrs.php.jpg[/img]
President Barack Obama has made history as the first US president to visit the mosque .He visited a mosque in Baltimore on Wednesday in an attempt to recast what he said was a warped image of Islam.
Obama, in his first visit to a mosque in the United States, described Muslims as essential to the fabric of America and decried GOP plans that would single them out for extra scrutiny. He said those plans only amplify the messages coming from terrorist groups who suggest the U.S. is at war with the Muslim faith.Obama told the audience at the Islamic Society of Baltimore, a 47-year-old mosque with thousands of attendees...

There are voices who are constantly claiming you have to choose between your identities..Do not believe them.."Let me say as clearly as I can as president of the United States: you fit right here," "You're right where you belong. You're part of America too. You're not Muslim or American. You're Muslim and American."
[img]http://4.bp..com/-FlYb4P7dZfI/VrJeMihpIPI/AAAAAAACmhQ/XXmCftqL4Zk/s640/gettyimages-508173092_custom-b6f0f696fa5a800292b464cffb4c9ec04d22f270-s1100-c15.jpg[/img]
Obama said of an earlier conversation with young Muslim community leaders.

"Some of them are parents, and they talked about how their children were asking, 'Are we going to be forced out of the country? Are we going to be rounded up? Why do people treat us like this?' Conversations you shouldn't have to have with children. Not in this country."

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photos-obama-first-visit-to-us-mosque.html

cc: lalasticlala
Did he remove his shoes?

(1) (Reply)

A Man Who Studied Rich People For 5 Yrs Found That They Avoid One Type Of Person / Former U.S. President, Barack Obama Goes kitesurfing With Richard Branson (Pics) / African American Youtubers Are Promoting Chemicals Are Making Children Gay!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.