Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! (3386 Views)

Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by andy48: 1:12am On Feb 04, 2016
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/02/nigerian-man-finds-love.html

Linda Ikeji has come under serious attack for her constant promotion of LGBT through her blog despite being a criminal offence against the laws of her own country Nigeria. For instance, Polygamy is allowed in Nigeria but it is criminal in america. you will never see any america media or bloger promoting or congratulating any american who will openly disregard the laws of their country. Even when an american come to africa to hunt wide animals which is not a crime here, the america media will castigate such citizen because it violate their laws. They always put their country first and that is patriotism. we Nigerians must stop this colonial mentality of disregarding our laws and cultures to promote western laws and value.
Get it straight

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 04, 2016
plants maize

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by Elosky20: 1:20am On Feb 04, 2016
Her blog, Her rules

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by andy48: 2:30am On Feb 04, 2016
silver bed tv, itv, channels are owned by people. Does that give them absolute right to go against laws of the land? No
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by dominique(f): 3:16am On Feb 04, 2016
It's her life, she can support whoever she pleases.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by realman1980: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2016
Linda can do anything for money. she will advertise for Boko haram self if possible grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by realman1980: 8:46am On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:
Her blog, Her rules
are you also taking it from the bck? come let me penetr you from the bck hole. supporting bad evil with your smelly mouth. may God have mercy on your soul.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by Elosky20: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2016
realman1980:

are you also taking it from the bck? come let me penetr you from the bck hole. supporting bad evil with your smelly mouth. may God have mercy on your soul.
it is her blog so she has the right to post what she likes. are u nt among those people demanding anal penetration frm ur girlfriends and whats the difference with this one. mind u everybody has the right to choose their sexual orientation, gays and lez have been there before our fore fathers were born, hating wont make them change, bt rather make the harder. we must accept them b4 we can change them.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by CoolUsername: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
In Nigeria, homosexuality is evil, but paedophilia is all right.
Nice prioritizing!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by analice107: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
CoolUsername:
In Nigeria, homosexuality is evil, but paedophilia is all right.

Nice prioritizing!
She could a lesby you know?
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by Oluwaseytiano(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
analice107:
you sef nko
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by CoolUsername: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
analice107:
I'm confused, could you clarify your comment?
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by andy48: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
So we have some gays for this naira land but they are hiding cos they are scared of 14ys in jail. You guys should remain in the closet oh because boys go beat Una to death if caught. This is Nigeria, no room for that shit.
We catch you will beat you to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by andy48: 1:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Elosky20:
Her blog, Her rules

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by andy48: 1:12am On Feb 06, 2016
dominique:

It's her life, she can support whoever she pleases.

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by andy48: 1:12am On Feb 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

I'm confused, could you clarify your comment?

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by CoolUsername: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2016
andy48:
So we have some gays for this naira land but they are hiding cos they are scared of 14ys in jail. You guys should remain in the closet oh because boys go beat Una to death if caught. This is Nigeria, no room for that shit.

So you think that you must have a stake in a matter before you support it? You probably won't understand, since you have the moral compass of a plate of akara and would can't understand that a person can have empathy for others.

People should be on the look out for retar.ded asshats who are just looking for reasons to shed blood.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by donnffd(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2016
andy48:

You are one of the reasons why Nigeria and Africa would always remain a barbarous place to live in...Live and let live bro, you can't impose what seems wrong to you on other people, what is the meaning of a free country, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of values, but no freedom of love?...is this a 21st century country or a 5th century empire, we are in the age of the Hubble telescope, sending people to the moon and Mars, and yet some people would kill their fellow human being because of their sexual orientation... Smh,I weep for my country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by omarithmetics: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2016
Elosky20:

it is her blog so she has the right to post what she likes. are u nt among those people demanding anal penetration frm ur girlfriends and whats the difference with this one. mind u everybody has the right to choose their sexual orientation, gays and lez have been there before our fore fathers were born, hating wont make them change, bt rather make the harder. we must accept them b4 we can change them.
Yeah we can accept you if you just tell us you're gay. I aint the one to judge you based on what you decide to go through your hole or take in your mouth
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by orisa37: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2016
Linda is a Nigerian elite. And so she should know that Nigeria has law that is against such thing.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by andy48: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
donnffd:

You are one of the reasons why Nigeria and Africa would always remain a barbarous place to live in...Live and let live bro, you can't impose what seems wrong to you on other people, what is the meaning of a free country, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of values, but no freedom of love?...is this a 21st century country or a 5th century empire, we are in the age of the Hubble telescope, sending people to the moon and Mars, and yet some people would kill their fellow human being because of their sexual orientation... Smh,I weep for my country

Spare me all bullshit little boy and grow up. Your problem is that you are still suffering from colonial mentality. Africans need to accept homosexuality before we can be regarded as advance? The same act that was illegal in America over the years until Obama choosed to do otherwise? So because they choose to legalize it, we also must follow same? When it was illegal in the USA did you call them backward? Talking about the socalled freedom are you aware polygamy is criminal in the USA till today? Are you aware prostitution is still criminal in the USA just like Nigeria? Why didn't they make all these legal if the socalled freedom must not have limit? If tomorrow the US Makes prostitution legal, people like you will start calling African countries backward for not legalizing it. That is when you will realize we shouldn't judge 2 adults for what they choose to do. People like you have no sense of your own. You believe African countries must dump their culture and values for the west each time the white man sneezes. You are just one gay man and I don't hate you but I hate homosexuality, it remains a taboo in our land. Stop hiding under different account to comment here. And please change your ways before you get caught. It is 14yrs in prison I.e If you make it alive to the police station.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by andy48: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
CoolUsername:

So you think that you must have a stake in a matter before you support it? You probably won't understand, since you have the moral compass of a plate of akara and would can't understand that a person can have empathy for others.
People should be on the look out for retar.ded asshats who are just looking for reasons to shed blood.
Bro change now before it's too late. Don't be caught with pampas because men go beat you die oh. Lmao. I warned you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by CoolUsername: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
andy48:

Bro change now before it's too late. Don't be caught with pampas because men go beat you die oh. Lmao. I warned you.

You may be autistic. Because I clearly stated that I'm not gay but I still believe that homosexuals deserve rights like everyone else.

Also, there is no study that shows anal sex leads to incontinence. Does your ass leak when you take massive shi.ts? You should read more.

I can clearly see that your insecurity is written all over you, and you may be in the closet. So my word to you is, go and choke on your caretaker's cock, slowpoke.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by andy48: 6:16am On Feb 08, 2016
CoolUsername:

You may be autistic. Because I clearly stated that I'm not gay but I still believe that homosexuals deserve rights like everyone else.
Also, there is no study that shows anal sex leads to incontinence. Does your ass leak when you take massive shi.ts? You should read more.
I can clearly see that your insecurity is written all over you, and you may be in the closet. So my word to you is, go and choke on your caretaker's cock, slowpoke.

Hi Gaybo, "you clearly said you are not gay" doesn't mean you are telling the truth. Studies has shown that Criminals like you don't ever admit they are criminals until they are cut red handed. Insecurities over men like you faking their fellow men? Nahhh You are obviously confused. People like you will defend sleeping with their blood sisters because it now happen in the western world. You have been defending the gay act and insulting your father land for not accepting gays because the USA now accept it. I also lectured you on why we are not obligated to imitate the western world on everything and you became angry. If you continue with steady anal sex you will need Diapals like the Pics I sent you above and you can't go to the hospital to complain because na the nurse go stab you by herself. Can't imagine a Grown up man like you will take off his boxers for a fellow man to Fck him. Tufiakwa. If you can't change then remain in your closet because if you are caught men go beat you die oh. I warn you again Gaybo.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by donnffd(m): 7:59am On Feb 08, 2016
andy48:

Spare me all bullshit little boy and grow up. Your problem is that you are still suffering from colonial mentality. Africans need to accept homosexuality before we can be regarded as advance? The same act that was illegal in America over the years until Obama choosed to do otherwise? So because they choose to legalize it, we also must follow same? When it was illegal in the USA did you call them backward? Talking about the socalled freedom are you aware polygamy is criminal in the USA till today? Are you aware prostitution is still criminal in the USA just like Nigeria? Why didn't they make all these legal if the socalled freedom must not have limit? If tomorrow the US Makes prostitution legal, people like you will start calling African countries backward for not legalizing it. That is when you will realize we shouldn't judge 2 adults for what they choose to do. People like you have no sense of your own. You believe African countries must dump their culture and values for the west each time the white man sneezes. You are just one gay man and I don't hate you but I hate homosexuality, it remains a taboo in our land. Stop hiding under different account to comment here. And please change your ways before you get caught. It is 14yrs in prison I.e If you make it alive to the police station.

Now I know you are really dumb, No one said anything about legalizing homosexuality, No one called Africa backwards and most certainly i never said i was Gay(Because you stand up for some minority doesnt make you one dumbass), I called Africa Barbarous because of the statement of killing Gays if caught and i do remember saying Live and Let Live...It is wrong to kill someone just because they are Gay, It has nothing to do with America or the West, Think before you open your dirty mouth to TALK...
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by CoolUsername: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2016
andy48:

Hi Gaybo, "you clearly said you are not gay" doesn't mean you are telling the truth. Studies has shown that Criminals like you don't ever admit they are criminals until they are cut red handed. Insecurities over men like you faking their fellow men? Nahhh You are obviously confused. People like you will defend sleeping with their blood sisters because it now happen in the western world. You have been defending the gay act and insulting your father land for not accepting gays because the USA now accept it. I also lectured you on why we are not obligated to imitate the western world on everything and you became angry. If you continue with steady anal sex you will need Diapals like the Pics I sent you above and you can't go to the hospital to complain because na the nurse go stab you by herself. Can't imagine a Grown up man like you will take off his boxers for a fellow man to Fck him. Tufiakwa. If you can't change then remain in your closet because if you are caught men go beat you die oh. I warn you again Gaybo.

2/10. Your trolling needs improvement.

And your grammar is even worse
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by andy48: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
CoolUsername:

2/10. Your trolling needs improvement.
And your grammar is even worse

You need to learn how to read in English then. I can't help you. Or tell your boyfriend to teach you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by andy48: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
donnffd:

Now I know you are really dumb, No one said anything about legalizing homosexuality, No one called Africa backwards and most certainly i never said i was Gay(Because you stand up for some minority doesnt make you one dumbass), I called Africa Barbarous because of the statement of killing Gays if caught and i do remember saying Live and Let Live...It is wrong to kill someone just because they are Gay, It has nothing to do with America or the West, Think before you open your dirty mouth to TALK...

Shut up you liar. Do not try to soft pedal. You insulted Nigeria and called us backward for criminalizing your gay act. Buy your pampas from shoprite it is cheaper there. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Blasted By Fans For Promoting Homosexual Wedding! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
I commend Nigeria for killing gays. Here gays are so powerful within and out of the Church , they have influenced the education circiculum. I can be fired @ my job for saying being gay is wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GOD - Hinduism/paganism Vs Abrahamism / On Faith And Medicine / Can Any Muslim Or Christian Answer This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.