Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria (6551 Views)

10 Best Universities In Nigeria By Global Ranking / Top Five Churches With Largest Universities In The World Revealed [see List] / What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria by Maamin(m): 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
ademasta:
I don't know what pleasure some people derive from useless posts... so simple, type "largest university in Nigeria" to Google you will see the largest straightaway. And that's Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. I am sure the OP is from Unilorin.

7000 hctrs..is not the largest in landmass, kindly check other schools

For the record my school is not UNILORIN undecided
Re: See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
SUGARBEE:

Yeah I am..

Oh thats cool. I ee why Ure lying low undecided
Re: See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria by Maamin(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
idris4r83:
Google is free of charge bro just google the largest University in nigeria and see it for yourself.

Except Wiki are mistaken..if ABU is 7000 hctrs then it is no longer the largest..check other schools bro!

Re: See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria by acenazt: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Maamin:

Stop arguing wat u dont know undecided

You have to be specific, largest in what?
dont be silly u think acres means anything?. ABU is said to admit about 35,000 students per annum Running Nursery,primary,secndary,Remedials,diploma,degree,and post grad studies.
Re: See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria by lovely17(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Unilag has to be the smallest the school no big at all
Re: See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria by Maamin(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
acenazt:
dont be silly u think acres means anything?. ABU is said to admit about 35,000 students per annum Running Nursery,primary,secndary,Remedials,diploma,degree,and post grad studies.

Who is talking about students population or acres?...goanslip jor!
Re: See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria by Fash20: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
ABU is the largest in west africa and the second largest in africa.
She succeeds university of cairo Egypt.
Re: See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria by ademasta(m): 5:55am On Feb 05, 2016
Fash20:
ABU is the largest in west africa and the second largest in africa.

She succeeds university of cairo Egypt.
Don't mind the Op... let him be ranting on Nairaland. ABU is the largest in subsahara Africa. Second only to cairo university, Egypt. You know some schools may be claiming world largest locally while pretty sure they knew Harvard University is.
Re: See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria by ademasta(m): 5:58am On Feb 05, 2016
Many people coming here to disqualify the post base on ABU being the largest is enof reason for the Op to rest his case. Some people might be paid to raise some false hopes sha. SMH
Re: See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria by labodinho: 7:00am On Feb 05, 2016
misspresident:
university of nairaland---1 billion hectares.
Seriously?! shocked

grin grin grin
Re: See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria by khassy(m): 7:07am On Feb 05, 2016
Maamin:
To set the records straight, see the 1st six largest universities in Nigeria.
1) University of Ilorin – 75,000 hectares
2) Obafemi Awolowo University – 13,000 hectares
3) University of Abuja – 11,824 hectares
4) Federal University Of Technology Minna - 10,650 hectares
5) Federal University of Agriculture, abeokuta – 10,000 hectares
6) Ahmadu Bello University – 7,000 hectares.

Drop the name of ur school if you think it should make it into first 10 Largest schools. tongue

no source?

dumb list dumb op undecided
Re: See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria by labodinho: 7:09am On Feb 05, 2016
lovely17:
Unilag has to be the smallest the school no big at all
I actually came to check if unilag was among so I could show her the EXIT.Na lagoon dey make us proud.
Re: See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria by Bigii(m): 7:37am On Feb 05, 2016
This op is so useless. Why are you this blind and deaf

Even if u have not seen, you must have heard of A.B.U and University of Maiduguri.

Don't let sentiment and hatred becloud your sense of reasoning. Your hate for the North is obvious.
Re: See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria by Maamin(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2016
khassy:

no source?

dumb list dumb op undecided

And ur dumb ass cant google it, right? undecided
Re: See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria by Maamin(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2016
Bigii:
This op is so useless. Why are you this blind and deaf

Even if u have not seen, you must have heard of A.B.U and University of Maiduguri.

Don't let sentiment and hatred becloud your sense of reasoning. Your hate for the North is obvious.

Mumu! Check wiki, google other schools land mass! Dont be lazy.
Re: See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria by lovely17(m): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2016
labodinho:

I actually came to check if unilag was among so I could show her the EXIT.Na lagoon dey make us proud.
Abi oh brother
Re: See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria by Emu4life(m): 11:49am On Feb 05, 2016
University of EMUTOWN/CITY 6.07 trillion hectares.
Re: See The Six Largest Universities In Nigeria by Okpueze1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
Have you been to University of Nigeria Nsukka(UNN)? Many people graduated from the school without seeing the school's Main gate!

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Abuja (Post UME) / What Is The Duty Of S.U.G In Our Campuses? / ICAN INSTITUTE OF NIGERIAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.