Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

22-yr-old Surrenders To Police 6 Months After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police 6 Months After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend (379 Views)

Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' / 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

22-yr-old Surrenders To Police 6 Months After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by leeyack: 7:36am On Feb 04, 2016
6months after 22-year-old Ndifreke Joseph Clement murdered his 23-year-old cousin Ubong Edet over a girl, he has decided to surrender himself to the police because he was disturbed by sleepless nights and traumatic experiences.

Clement, a native of Akon Itam, Itu Local Government Area, Akwa Ibom State, who handed himself over to police at Ikot Akpan Abia, Uyo, said he slashed his cousin’s throat after beating him to coma because Edet slept with his girlfriend in August 2015. He told Vanguard:

“I cannot remember the exact date now, but it occurred in a night in August 2015 in the one room apartment we shared. On that day, I returned from work to meet the door locked. I knocked on the door and waited for over five minutes before my cousin could come to open the door. When I went into the room, I saw my girlfriend weeping and blood running from her nostrils. I asked her what happened and she said Ubong beat, wounded and forcefully had sex with her. But after opening the door for me, Ubong went away and did not come back until very late in the night.

Read more: http://www.gistplanet365.com/2016/02/04/22-yr-old-surrenders-to-police-6-months-after-killing-cousin-over-girlfriend/

(1) (Reply)

Security Alert / Bill To Combat Online Theats And Abuse Underway In The Uk / Civilian JTF Killed Four Teens In A Suicide Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.