Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,192 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) (22434 Views)

This Giant Scorpion Almost sting me / Swarm Of Bees Attack Thief Who Stole Woofer Speaker And Forced Him To Return / Japan Opens Luxury Dog Spa Claiming It Will Help Drive Demons Out Of Possessed D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by teewai3(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
ok!! watching!!!
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by aAK1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
i think the ignorant once are all the people that commented above me. google bee-venom therapy
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by Ojestas(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
rasheedtobi:
WHO IS IGNORANT. YOU I SUPPOSE. HAVE U EVER HEARD OF APITHERAPY
No, tell me. My Google stopped working !
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by olisafincy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
some people get sensation from be sting.
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by Jacko01: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Yoruba gials n H factor chisos
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
winkmart:
like seriously, pay for getting stinged

Correction! Pay for getting stung or Pay for a bee sting?

Even you needs to get stung to cure your grammer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by zemaik(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Not yet scientifically proven. The relevant authorities should bring this man closer to observe his claims critically. If not, some guys will soon start dishing snake bites to people in the streets.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by Ojestas(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You don't have to be harsh to correct people. Correct them in a way they would thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by noblegrex: 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
It seems true cos I've been hearing that for years now.But I'll definitely not do that for 50k say who pkine
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ojestas:
You don't have to be harsh to correct people. Correct them in a way they would thank you.

Na joke I dey o. Na joke we all dey. In fact some people are paying to be stang by a stunging bee.

Lighten up. I was making fun. Today is good day. Cheers.
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by Ojestas(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Na joke I dey o. Na joke we all dey. In fact some people are paying to be stang by a stunging bee.

Lighten up. I was making fun. Today is good day. Cheers.
Ooh!! I m with you, bro
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by chinchum(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
I think it is a well known global therapy. It didnt start in Lagos Op. There are several proven research on its efficacy. Cut those individuals some slack.
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by Nairadays: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by wendixx(f): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Don't be too quick to judge. There are some natural remedies that God has already prepared for ALL ailments.

The fact that it is unconventional or you were formerly unaware of the remedy doesn't make it useless.

A quick google search should inform you.

Although, this video is still hilarious.

https://www.nairaland.com/2912115/using-bee-sting-cure-ailments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mehn we need functional research bodies so these local "cures" can be tested and disproved or approved therefore anyone who proceeds in practising these methods can be punished by law if disproved.
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by winkmart: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You are sick, who's beyond making mistakes. Check out your expression as well and see who is talking... fool

Bring it on and I will give you what you deserve today.
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
winkmart:

You are sick, who's beyond making mistakes. Check out your expression as well and see who is talking... fool

Bring it on and I will give you what you deserve today.

Oya no vex say I try correct u. Na joke I dey u hear? Today is a good day. Remove the frown on your face. Cheers
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by hettetatattam(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Controled bee sting is known to cure or reduce joint inflamatuon or arthritix etc.... And no, its not placebo at all....
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by dwen: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
IamChuzzy:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Tt7bOip8yjE/VrMb_wMoguI/AAAAAAAADv0/-dsPN2ftteE/s400/sting.png[/img]

There is nothing somebody will not see in Nigeria, especially Lagos.

Man claims bee stings can cure sickness and disease like stroke, back aches, piles etc and goes about selling the sting for N50. Watch the video below

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/02/crazy-nigerians-sting-themselves-with.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_J8GHNeLhQ... the presenter is too fake and bad English too.

Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by blackrules1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's called bee therapy.
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by hazvat(f): 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
playboy19:
I think medically, it is correct. However paying for it, is what i don't know about. Anyway, everything is based on value creation. If the payees finds it valuable enough to pay such amount for, then who are we to judge.
it is medically correct. correct honey cures a lot of diseases in human body system. you can Google this to know more. however, the payment made is a compensation to appreciate stress and skills involve in getting a bee.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by dokunbam(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
WTF shocked
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by Chukzyfcb(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
I like these BATTABOX reporters, their expository Interviews is always very exciting to watch.
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by professore(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Since they are adults,we want to believe they are doing what they feel is good for them
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by 9jaRonin(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
I am sure it can also cure HIV infection and even full blown AIDS. lipsrsealed
One day some1 will come there and buy anaphylaxis/death for N50.....
#IgnoranceCanKill
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by ilyas26(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's actually true, it doesn't cure all diseases but it cures some
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by Ursino(f): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
There is absolutely a sense in it. I learnt it while doing a course in Apiculture those days. The chemical in bees' stings (I think Asenin, or something) destroys some blood parasites. I'm sure of it fighting the bacterium that causes Typhoid fever, and Tuberculosis.
It looks stupid, but it is scientific.
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by naijacentric(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
its works my zoo lecturer told us about scientist working seriously on it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by uhiochris1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
IamChuzzy:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Tt7bOip8yjE/VrMb_wMoguI/AAAAAAAADv0/-dsPN2ftteE/s400/sting.png[/img]

There is nothing somebody will not see in Nigeria, especially Lagos.

Man claims bee stings can cure sickness and disease like stroke, back aches, piles etc and goes about selling the sting for N50. Watch the video below

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/02/crazy-nigerians-sting-themselves-with.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_J8GHNeLhQ

I don't know for sickness but I no some beauty spa's use it for skin treatment I.e snail, bee, fish fingerling and leeches.
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by sheunsheun(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lmao @ its hotting, its relieving. That guy no go kill person wit English
Re: Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) by j1mmy: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
ONLY BEEs?

Nigerians go to church because they think it will guarantee them a place in a heaven they have no proof of.

Nigerians buy private jets for pastors because they want to get to heaven!

Nigerians think Chinese, Lebanese and Indians are white

Nigerians believe in using humans for money

Nigerians believe people can fly using juju, in 2015

Nigerians believe they can have as many children as they like because something called god will put money in their bank account to feed the kids.

You want the rest Nigerians are backward, primitive and very mumu people!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) / Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then / This Photos Of The World Biggest Snake Will Shock You - SEE PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.