Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. (7924 Views)

Buy Hybrid Water Melon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale In Nigeria / Current Price Of Agric Products / Can You Supply Us Cashew Nuts In Large Quantity ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by babs1905: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
we can take you to where you can get most of this product. like cocoa, palm kernel nut palm kernel oil soybeans. etc. the problem is that there is no much capital you can can 08051055094 for more
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by LegalDeals1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
molly16:

Apologies Elube, this response was actually meant for legal deals:

What about other farm produces like tomatoes, pepper, onions and the likes. Am a supplier of these produce and am looking at expanding my customer base or could you link me up with a exporters like your company....
Yes we buy. WhatsApp me for more info.
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by LegalDeals1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
babs1905:
we can take you to where you can get most of this product. like cocoa, palm kernel nut palm kernel oil soybeans. etc. the problem is that there is no much capital you can can 08051055094 for more
. Ok. Whatsapp 0 7 0 6 9 3 4 0 5 8 5 & let's do big biz. By God's grace; capital is not an issue.
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by LegalDeals1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
#GENUINE_SUPPLIERS are URGENTLY needed for the following products:»

•Fresh Palm Kernel Fruit:» 100,000tons;
•Palm kernel Nut:» 100,000tons;
•Cashew:» 50,000tons;
•Moringa seed:» 10,000tons;
•White processed Sesame seed:» 10,000tons;
•Dried split ginger:» 100,000tons;
•Cocoa seed:» 50,000tons;
•Shea nut:» 200,000tons
•Soya beans:» 110,000tons.

All supply will start from monday. Kindly revert with your BEST PRICE; location & samples MUST be submitted before the end of this week.

For more info; contact LEGAL DEALS™ on WhatsApp 0 7 0 6 9 3 4 0 5 8 5 or with BBM Pin: 2 6 2 2 6 6 3 9. Thanks for doing business with us. God bless you.
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by divineappo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
LegalDeals1:
#GENUINE_SUPPLIERS are URGENTLY needed for the following products:»

•Fresh Palm Kernel Fruit:» 100,000tons;
•Palm kernel Nut:» 100,000tons;
•Cashew:» 50,000tons;
•Moringa seed:» 10,000tons;
•White processed Sesame seed:» 10,000tons;
•Dried split ginger:» 100,000tons;
•Cocoa seed:» 50,000tons;
•Shea nut:» 200,000tons
•Soya beans:» 110,000tons.

All supply will start from monday. Kindly revert with your BEST PRICE; location & samples MUST be submitted before the end of this week.

For more info; contact LEGAL DEALS™ on WhatsApp 0 7 0 6 9 3 4 0 5 8 5 or with BBM Pin: 2 6 2 2 6 6 3 9. Thanks for doing business with us. God bless you.
am sure u av not returned from ghana, i used my money to get u the samples u requested, now, am no longer hearing from you, u even reject my calls
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by LegalDeals1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
divineappo:
am sure u av not returned from ghana, i used my money to get u the samples u requested, now, am no longer hearing from you, u even reject my calls
why are you of negative mind? Do I know you? You didn't send me any sample not to talk of having any serious discussion with you. If you are ready for serious business; you should know that this message you just sent is not proper. I don't know you. If you mean business; call me. I receive 100s of calls daily. If I reject any call; it must have a reason. So don't think you can spoil my biz with your negativity. You can't break what God makes. I'm always available for serious business. Call me during the day. I don't pick calls at midnight. Thanks.
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by divineappo(m): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2016
LegalDeals1:
why are you of negative mind? Do I know you? You didn't send me any sample not to talk of having any serious discussion with you. If you are ready for serious business; you should know that this message you just sent is not proper. I don't know you. If you mean business; call me. I receive 100s of calls daily. If I reject any call; it must have a reason. So don't think you can spoil my biz with your negativity. You can't break what God makes. I'm always available for serious business. Call me during the day. I don't pick calls at midnight. Thanks.
you are a great pretender, u are trying to make lt look like i called u at nite, i neva called u at nite. i called u during d day, u rejected my call. u are the one who called me at 8pm, u told me to bring the sample to mile 2 very early in d morning, i brought it and was calling u to tell u am at mile 2 already, u kept rejecting my calls several times, later u sent me an sms dat u travelled to ghana, bloody lies
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by gowaga68: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2016
Following.
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by divineappo(m): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
LegalDeals1:
@legaldeals; if u are innocent, then stop D silence & defend yourself, u son of a B-I-T-C-H. U called me on thursday evening @ about 8pm to bring samples to mile 2, very early @8;30am, i got to mile 2, i called u, u kept rejecting my calls. Later, i got sms that you got a urgent call to report to ur company headquarter in ghana. So, just between 8pm & 8;30am, u av left for ghana. Bloody lies from a bloody bastard

1 Like

Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by LegalDeals1(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
divineappo:
you are a great pretender, u are trying to make lt look like i called u at nite, i neva called u at nite. i called u during d day, u rejected my call. u are the one who called me at 8pm, u told me to bring the sample to mile 2 very early in d morning, i brought it and was calling u to tell u am at mile 2 already, u kept rejecting my calls several times, later u sent me an sms dat u travelled to ghana, bloody lies
Lol. Thank I appreciate all. God bless. Seriously; I didn't know you are the one dropping such comment. I was called to urgently report to Ghana as I informed you. And that was why I couldn't attend to you and I later explained to you. I promise to get back to you once I returned to Nigeria but I'm very sorry I couldn't because it escaped my mind and you didn't even bother to check on me. I'm really sorry for that. Also; I was discouraged to do business with you when you who claimed to supply me with goods worth millions of Naira was telling me to arrange transport fare to Mile 2 for you. Also; you always flash me. That's bad for a business man. These looks somehow. But all the same; I'm sorry. Thanks for calling me names. I have no issue with you. If you are still interested in doing serious business with me; you are welcome. I'm for peace and serious business. Thanks.
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by divineappo(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Who asked u for transport? my God! U still av d guts to lie against me here dat i asked u for transport, and i flash u, u are a damn bastard. A bloody and arrogant liar. I neva did, and for lieing against me, i swear, i wil get you. Telling those two(2) lies against me here is ur greatest offense. I wil definitely get you. I understand ur trick. U are sounding nice and apologising to me, at the same time, cooking up lies here against my personality. i swear, those lies about "asking u for tfare and flashing u", they are d worse offense against me. i will get you. i swear, i will. Even if u change ur nairaland username, i will still get you. For now, kindly enjoy yourself.
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by dav8id(m): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
divineappo:
Who asked u for transport? my God! U still av d guts to lie against me here dat i asked u for transport, and i flash u, u are a damn bastard. A bloody and arrogant liar. I neva did, and for lieing against me, i swear, i wil get you. Telling those two(2) lies against me here is ur greatest offense. I wil definitely get you. I understand ur trick. U are sounding nice and apologising to me, at the same time, cooking up lies here against my personality. i swear, those lies about "asking u for tfare and flashing u", they are d worse offense against me. i will get you. i swear, i will. Even if u change ur nairaland username, i will still get you. For now, kindly enjoy yourself.

my bro...your best bet is to stay away.....

trust me you won't get any business here...

the guy have nothing to offer....
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by LegalDeals1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
dav8id:

my bro...your best bet is to stay away.....

trust me you won't get any business here...

the guy have nothing to offer....

What will it profit me to lie or waste my precious time exchanging words with fools? If it's not gonna earn me money/respect or add to my knowledge & experience; then I don't have the time. Talk is cheap. Do your worst. You can't break who God makes. #Peace.
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by LegalDeals1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
divineappo:

What will it profit me to lie or waste my precious time exchanging words with fools? If it's not gonna earn me money/respect or add to my knowledge & experience; then I don't have the time. Talk is cheap. Do your worst. You can't break who God makes. #Peace.
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by LegalDeals1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
URGENT SALES:> I have 30 tons of Moringa seed in Kano & 30 tons in Katsina for urgent sales. Also; I have 2015 & 2016 Cashew nuts in large quantity in Southwest & North Central parts of Nigeria.

Serious buyers should call or WhatsApp me on + 2 3 4 7 0 6 9 3 4 0 5 8 5. I need buyers who are ready to inspect and pay immediately once they are satisfy with the quality. CASH & CARRY ONLY. THANKS.
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by Adeyinka1991: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
am an agriculturist dealing with cashew seed and I will like to do busines with ur company, my whatsapp number is 08169292492 but u will provide us with d capital which will be used to supply ur goods tenx

1 Like

Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by LegalDeals1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Adeyinka1991:
am an agriculturist dealing with cashew seed and I will like to do busines with ur company, my whatsapp number is 08169292492 but u will provide us with d capital which will be used to supply ur goods tenx
OK. Thanks. I'm unable to get you on WhatsApp. Kindly add me on 0 7 0 6 9 3 4 0 5 8 5. Thanks.
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by Royalemex(m): 12:42am On Mar 13, 2016
pdf90:
Good day I can supply PKN and PKC in whatever quantity you need
my location is Imo state .
i am interested in doing business with you

Text ur no to. 09084990425
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by fijk(f): 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Run For Your Life's he is a good scammer he even confirmed it himself...... For prove kindly demand his address and ask you need to see him one one....you see he will decline

Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by gboisgroups(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Gbois farm is at it again, what are you waiting for!!. get all you need about farm product at Gbois farm. things we produce at Gbois farm.
‪#‎yam‬
‪#‎cocoa‬
‪#‎palmkerneloil‬
‪#‎palmkernelshell‬
‪#‎palmkernelseed‬
‪#‎plamkernelnut‬
‪#‎PKC‬
‪#‎livestock‬
‪#‎poultrybirds‬ etc.
contact us @
e-mail: gboisgroups@gmail.com
tel: 07014637894, 08071638140
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by gboisgroups(m): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
gbois farm suppies all of this farm product.
‪#‎yam‬
‪#‎cocoa‬
‪#‎palmkerneloil‬
‪#‎palmkernelshell‬
‪#‎palmkernelseed‬
‪#‎plamkernelnut‬
‪#‎PKC‬
‪#‎livestock‬
‪#‎poultrybirds‬ etc.
contact us @
e-mail: gboisgroups@gmail.com
tel: 07014637894, 08071638140

Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by LegalDeals1(m): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2016
I will contact you by next week.
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by fijk(f): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2016
@Op I will advice you never deal with this person as I am a victim of him when he scammed me ...he will always never show or come to see you physical ...he based in Ibadan ....he has also scam someone saying he can arranged a visa for someone ....plz he is a major scammer am so very sure with price if they can ask both of us to meet .....thanks
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by jackbennie: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2016
fijk:
@Op I will advice you never deal with this person as I am a victim of him when he scammed me ...he will always never show or come to see you physical ...he based in Ibadan ....he has also scam someone saying he can arranged a visa for someone ....plz he is a major scammer am so very sure with price if they can ask both of us to meet .....thanks
Who is d scammer here d op or who
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by fijk(f): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2016
its very unfortunately that most guys deal with this scammer...... he has Almos 7 difference naira land user name and password.... he is a big scammer located in Ibadan and he is also a polytechnic of Ibadan student staying in apete a place just at the back of polytechnic Ibadan second pedestrian gate .....if you are doubtful demand to see him and you want in Ibadan, he wount show up and if he does it will another person he will send or he collaborate with an innocent person whom does business online that he has contract to give him and eventually send his victims to the innocent business man and later discussed with his victims that the innocent man is his staff but the victims should pay to him direct....and at the end if day he scammed you and innocent man who knows nothing fall victims of scammer....including his first victims.. To clear you...kindly demand his identity card of polytechnic Ibadan as prove or and check this picture bellow and the real name Fayemi Gabriel Funso and compare with his identity card before transacting with him ...

1 Like

Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by harjyboolar: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
1 have soybean n commercial quantity. 08056348565
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by Larrylarex(m): 12:13am On Oct 21, 2016
Guys beware o! This guy is a career scammer! He has a million and one ways to scam you, he has scammed scores of people and he'll still pretend to b a good guy
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by jackbennie: 12:18am On Oct 21, 2016
Larrylarex:
Guys beware o! This guy is a career scammer! He has a million and one ways to scam you, he has scammed scores of people and he'll still pretend to b a good guy

his on my bbm and has alot of advert was thinking to give him a trail
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by Larrylarex(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2016
jackbennie:

his on my bbm and has alot of advert was thinking to give him a trail
Bros no try am o! Although the idiot is very good at scamming, he'll tell u that he's in USA, South Africa, Ghana to make u think he's loaded, na lie! Bloody chest beater. He would just b giving u some nonsense information if u pay him for any info, in short he'll just frustrate u out till u say you're no more interested, and your money don go! He's just a scammer, a very big one. If u wan kill am, tell him you'd prefer a one on one training, na there in hand go fall, in no go EVER gree! Ask him for his comprehensive company address
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by jackbennie: 12:50am On Oct 22, 2016
Larrylarex:
Bros no try am o! Although the idiot is very good at scamming, he'll tell u that he's in USA, South Africa, Ghana to make u think he's loaded, na lie! Bloody chest beater. He would just b giving u some nonsense information if u pay him for any info, in short he'll just frustrate u out till u say you're no more interested, and your money don go! He's just a scammer, a very big one. If u wan kill am, tell him you'd prefer a one on one training, na there in hand go fall, in no go EVER gree! Ask him for his comprehensive company address

thks for d info
Re: Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. by Odinaka10(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
We can supply you with soya bean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Creating A 50ton Per Day Palm Kernel Processing Plant / 100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! / All Poultry And Fish Farmers Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.