Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Ibibabo Fiberesima Is Free: Secretary, Agn Rivers State Chpter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ibibabo Fiberesima Is Free: Secretary, Agn Rivers State Chpter (604 Views)

Accident Involving Rivers State Athletes' Bus. Many Injured (Photos) / A Nairalander's Neighbor's Gas Cylinder In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Photos) / Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibibabo Fiberesima Is Free: Secretary, Agn Rivers State Chpter by Barthelomew1st(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2016
May i quickly. State my desatisfaction with the unprofessional practices exhibited by some Nigeria media establishments that have become "explicit brown envelop rumor mongers". Many of these entities do not care anymore about the 5 "Ws" and the 1"H" but bank solely in information fed them alongside a wrap of what has now become an acceptable culture in Nigeria - Bribery and Corruption.

Well, for the benefit of those who may not know, I'd like to inform us that the President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Chief Ibinabo Fiberesima is not in any form of condemnation or detention. She is free, sound and hopeful. Though her case is still pending in court, there has not been any conclusive pronouncement made by the court of law in the moment.

See what she said yesterday concerning the rumor, "Our Attention has been drawn to reports in some section of the media that I have been sentenced earlier today. Let it be on record that the court of appeal has not even set a date for judgment let alone giving judgment. We believe in the fairness of our judiciary and we hope for the best. I thank all those who have double checked with me via phone calls, sms and bbm and all social media and pray God protects all that concerns you. Thanks. Ibinabo Fiberesima"

To this end, I want to appeal to the fans of Nollywood and Ibinabo to debunk any news from where soever saying otherwise.
Thanks and God bless.

#‎Barthelomew‬ Gerald Aguugo
#‎Secretary‬, AGN Rivers State Chapter

(1) (Reply)

Tekno, Lil Kesh & Kiss Daniel Drops Down The Nigeria Top 20 Chart / Nairobi On Alert As Several Lions Escape From National Park / Former US Actress And First Lady Dies At 94: Life And Times Of Nancy Reagan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.