Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Bring Back Our Author - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bring Back Our Author (386 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bring Back Our Author by DeathStroke007(m): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2016
LOOK LIKE THE WORD OF HISTORIANS?

Genesis 26:33 ESV He called it Shibah; therefore thename of the city is Beersheba TO THIS DAY .Genesis 35:20 ESV and Jacob set up a pillar over hertomb. It is the pillar of Rachel's tomb, which is thereTO THIS DAY .1st Chronicles 4:43 ESV And they defeated theremnant of the Amalekites who had escaped, and theyhave lived there TO THIS DAY .The Christians claim the book of Joshua was written by Joshua, we read ;Joshua 7:26 ESV And they raised over him a greatheap of stones that remains to this day. Then theLord turned from his burning anger. Therefore, to thisday the name of that place is called the Valley ofAchor.Joshua recorded a present event and he included "TO THIS DAY". What a paradox!!!The only reasonable conclusion is that this is either but written by Joshua or there's a later editor who inserted it. We read again;Joshua 4:9 ESV And Joshua set up twelve stones inthe midst of the Jordan, in the place where the feet ofthe priests bearing the ark of the covenant had stood;and they are there to this day.Joshua wrote this books and instead of using "I", he was using "JOSHUA". how come someone is recording a present event with "TO THIS DAY".Okay, let me write something similar." And Lukman Bashir Lucas Samson set up twelve stones inthe midst of the Jordan, in the place where the feet ofthe priests bearing the ark of the covenant had stood;and they are there to this day."Is it commonsensical to say I wrote this?Joshua didn't write the book of Joshua.‪
Re: Bring Back Our Author by DeathStroke007(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2016
Joshua9:8 And they said unto Joshua, We are thy servants. And Joshua said unto them, Who are ye? and from whence come ye?9 And they said unto him, From a very far country thy servants are come because of the name of the Lord thy God: for we have heard the fame of him, and all that he did in Egypt,They said unto joshua instead of they said unto me.And they said unto Him.So joshua was reffering to himself as HIM?
Re: Bring Back Our Author by DeathStroke007(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mark messed things up..
“As it is written in the prophet Isaiah, ‘See, I am sending my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way; the voice of one crying out in the wilderness: “Prepare the way of the Lord, make his paths straight”‘. [Mark 1:2-3,)
Iam sending my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way "
This statement is not found anywhere in isaiah its rather found in malachi..
“See, I am sending my messenger to prepare the way before me, and the Lord whom you seek will suddenly come to his temple.” [Malachi 3:1)
Even at this he is still messed up more,
Iam sending my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way ""
Malachi did not say this! Iam sending my messenger who will prepare the way before me! Its before me and not ahead of you as claimed by mark! Before me and not ahead of you! There is a differences between me and you!
This is the only part you can find in isaiah..
“A voice cries out: ‘In the wilderness prepare the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.’” [Isaiah 40:3,
IAM SENDING MY MESSENGER AHEAD OF YOU, WHO WILL PREPARE YOUR WAY... this is not found in isaiah as claimed by mark rather in malachi...

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of February 2016 / Fulfilling God's Purpose? 4 / Come Up .....a Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.