Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? (29611 Views)

One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies / 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard / Do Married Men Go Home After Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2009
lexandra:

Indiscipline.

Yes, but it seems to be acceptable in our society though, so would that mean that we have an indiscipline society?
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Bokoharam: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
SO WHAT DOES A MAN DO IF THE WIFE KEEPS DENYING HIM OF THAT PERFECT GIFT OF MARRIAGE FOR ONE WEEK, 2 WKS, 3WKS and, and, and, ?

PLEASE TELL ME.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by foyeks2001(f): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
because they are he-goat, simple
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by OAM4J: 2:09am On Nov 25, 2009
Bokoharam:

SO WHAT DOES A MAN DO IF THE WIFE KEEPS DENYING HIM OF THAT PERFECT GIFT OF MARRIAGE FOR ONE WEEK, 2 WKS, 3WKS and, and, and, ?

PLEASE TELL ME.

I think a female should answer your question, that is if your username is not scaring them away cheesy cool
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by selencious(f): 1:17am On Feb 14, 2010
Cos they are riotous, not contented, greedy and not God fearing. Moreover @ post, not "Married Men" but "Some Married Men".
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by adaphik(f): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2010
@ OP, I think that apart frm indiscipline n lack of self control, most men do it for unexplainable reasons. Associated with the FACT that its an African Culture. Its sad though, but its a fact that remains. For the girls, nobody forces u, u're well aware he's married n u have a choice to accept or not. As simple as that.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by almoner(m): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2011
adaphik:

@ OP, I think that apart frm indiscipline n lack of self control, most men do it for unexplainable reasons. Associated with the FACT that its an African Culture. Its sad though, but its a fact that remains. For the girls, nobody forces u, u're well aware he's married n u have a choice to accept or not. As simple as that.
Better say
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Osama10(m): 2:40am On Mar 16, 2011
adaphik:

@ OP, I think that apart from indiscipline n lack of self control, most men do it for unexplainable reasons. Associated with the FACT that its an African Culture. Its sad though, but its a fact that remains. For the girls, nobody forces u, u're well aware he's married n u have a choice to accept or not. As simple as that.

Most of these single ladies are the ones who are chasing after these married men.
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by llade(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2011
I think its the other way round why are young girls chasing married men. Cos I am married and av met several girls who even knowing that am married still pester and confess love to me. Most of their reaons they adduce are:
1. Having boyfriends is not a gurantee they will get married to theim
2. Some bachelors are actually older than most men who marry early E.g I got married at 26 and am now 28+, I have an elder broda who is 31 yet unmarried
3. Whether married or single, man na man
4. Some married men have just one mistress and wife and are better than some guys who have dozens of gurlfriends
5. It is more difficult for a married man to cheat cos of time and accommodation constraints unless he is irresponsible to his family
6. They always want the best (money and s3x) man whether married or not
7. For a man to be married that means they can feel safe and are sure to be taken care of
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by dayokanu(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2011
Tighter
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by Concept(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2011
I will start like this:

What goes around comes around. There was a guy who studied in one of the tertiary institution in Nigeria, He had this beautiful lady he wanted to make his wife. They were dating, the guy being from a very humble background has nothing to entice other ladies but at the other side the intended wife i.e his girlfriend did not have money however the beauty of lady will always attract prospective admirers to her.

The lady had some admirers and secretly slept with some who were her benefactors. These activities were suspected by the boyfriend but anytime such issues were raised, the lady would even swore to God to strike her dead if something of such has ever happened. This is the kind of scenario guys face when dating in higher institution and they end up marrying these ladies. Please ladies in the house. I want you to crucify me. How many of you can boast of being faithful to your partner 100% during courtship?

The guy got married, had a good job, then the spirit that hunted his wife when at school is now hunting the ladies around him, they sought his attention and  men (90%) being what they are, whether in Tokyo, America, Europe or our polygamy Africa will never allow such opportunity to slip through. However, the madam on the other hand is now relaxed, the man has finally become her own. She is careless about his requests; food, sex and views on family management.

The man is now obsessed with things outside the house, booze with guys, womanise ;sometimes these ladies treat them so nice especially on food and sex and suddenly that good husband now turned bad at home.

I will impolre the ladies like the wife above to stop the inglorious act then such recycling of event will stop.  E SE PUPO.

AND STOP PRACTISING HYPOCRISY
Re: Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? by dokkyelele(f): 3:23am On Sep 18, 2011
Mr concept, l like ur cencept gan, ese pupo, but u cant blem d girls alone dis issue is vice versa, l tried datin a girl all ma life but wen u r heart broken, cheated, dump, l learnt ma lesson, learnt d game, re-arrange maself,
Now l dont do girls again, and am planin to marry, girls with obsession,ladies dat want nice guy, mamas, suga mumies r all over d place after me, am even afraid to marry nw, so there wont b any yawa, but ma councelor is workin on day.
So, men go out for girls like dem, some girls even prefare married men, alot dey look for, fun, l wont say money because daugther of rich people fall into dis too, l wud say d game, but me cant do it, cant do, not any more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names You Can Never Give Your Child? / My Mother Wants Me To Rent My Own House / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.