Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Jesus Restored My Lost Testis In The Lords Chosen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Restored My Lost Testis In The Lords Chosen (478 Views)

Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) / Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Restored My Lost Testis In The Lords Chosen by peteregwu(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Jesus Recovered my Lost testis in the Lords Chosen

Habakkuk 1:5 KJV
Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you .

Brother Providence Chimezie was born on February 5th 2001. In cross examination, it was discovered that he was having only one testis which was obviously not normal. Then after eight years, we visited the hospital and the doctor told us that as a matter of fact, nothing could be done and he further suggested that the other one should be cut off. We left the hospital disillusioned not listening to the doctor on his advice.

However, on the 18th of July this year 2015 during the programmed tagged "God's Time To Take Over", we brought him to the crusade. As the general overseer was ministering, the made mention of his matter. This says man of of God, "that young man without the second testis, I command it to be restored."

Brethren, the declaration from the servant of God settled the matter. The testis has been restored even as we speak to you now. Brother Providence is now made whole and now a full man to the glory of God of Chosen. Men and brethren, of a truth there is God in this mountain (The Lord's Chosen).

Chosen praise the Lord!
Brother Providence Chimezie

From the Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement

Re: Jesus Restored My Lost Testis In The Lords Chosen by Oluwaseytiano(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Really? You have to be kidding me

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Has No Case / About God: A Question Of Who Or What? / Help Cure An Irreligious Man’s Belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.