Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Becoming Personally And Financially Free. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Becoming Personally And Financially Free. (638 Views)

5 African Countries Where It Is Most Pleasant And Financially Rewarding Being A / Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... / Youth Empowerment Seminar! Be Financially Independent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becoming Personally And Financially Free. by syntekelite(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Becoming Personally And Financially Free. by stephen2016: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
syntekelite:
A lot of nigerians are on here about 1.6 million,so i guess a lot of umemployed and employed nigerians are on nairaland..but how many of us are free to live the life we want?how many of us are ready to take risks that will pay of in the long run,we all scared of leaving our comfort zone,thats why most of us are out there looking for jobs that don exist and if they exist tyhe criterias are unmeetable,but we can get out of this rot by being bold and making a choice to be free..i will be your guide and voice on how to become your DREAM.lets come together and become a force to reckon with.

What have you brought to the table?
Re: Becoming Personally And Financially Free. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Check this out

1 Like

Re: Becoming Personally And Financially Free. by stephen2016: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mkposco:
Check this out

[center][/center]There is no link
Re: Becoming Personally And Financially Free. by syntekelite(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2016
stephen2016:

What have you brought to the table?

checked ur profile as in 16hours on nairaland and you couldnt read the post well..i am bringing something to the table,infact its already the rage now and a lot of people are making millions from it.,i just joined nairaland so as to make impact on my fellow nigerians but you know i have to be careful with what i post so as not to get banned..anyways contact me for more info.thats if you bold and hardworking..
Re: Becoming Personally And Financially Free. by syntekelite(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2016
Mkposco:
Check this out
my man,how did you post that advert without getting banned?am used to facebook and instagram..dont know how things work here..
Re: Becoming Personally And Financially Free. by syntekelite(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2016
a quick follow up to my first post...go to my profile and visit my website or my webpage www.igold.mysyntek.com.. browse through and tell me what piques your curiosity..
only you can make the choice to be free from poverty..

(1) (Reply)

50 Interview Questions And Answers You Must Be Prepared For / Legitimate Online Business That Guarantees Amazing Returns / Career paths 2: Key To Great Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.