Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,234 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Legitimate Online Business That Guarantees Amazing Returns - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Legitimate Online Business That Guarantees Amazing Returns (655 Views)

Training That Guarantees Employment / Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor / Computer Age Business That Guarantees Your Financial Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legitimate Online Business That Guarantees Amazing Returns by williamadelegan(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
E.J Williams:
Got this message
Dear Customer,
Central BANK OF NIGERIA has blocked your ACCT & ATM card due to incomplete BVN registration, call our customer care 081449938**
E.J.W: I called the line and ask the receiver to call me as I need to talk to them immediately. The guy called and the following conversation took place
Mr.Ken: Good afternoon Sir,
E.J.W: Good afternoon, I just got a message from you telling me that my BVN has been blocked
Mr. Ken: Yes, we realise your registration was incomplete, so we have to deactivate your card
E.J.W: So, what am I supposed to do now plz.
Mr. Ken: Which of the commercial bank did u register your BVN?
E.J.W: I registered at Diamond bank, connect my account at both GTB and First Bank
Mr. Ken: Do you have your ATM card with you?
E.J.W Yes I've got my GTB ATM
Mr. Ken: When was the last time you use the card?
E.J.W: I made a withdrawal last week and also paid my DSTV subscription last saturday with the card,
Mr. Ken: How much is your current balance?
E.J.W: I think I have like N950,000.00 there about:
Mr. Ken: Okay, don't worry sir, we'll sort all this issues out and get your account re-activated. Tell me the sixteen digit number you have on the card.
E.J.W: The card number is 5399-4875-9858-8535
Mr. Ken: Okay, look at the back of the card and tell me the 3 digit number behind
E.J.W: 487:
Mr. Ken: Okay, what was your previous PIN before you change your PIN
E.J.W: I don't know, I only know my current PIN
Mr. Ken: So what's your current PIN?
E.J.W: 2589: Ok, Sir, what's the name:
Mr. Ken: My name is Mr. Ken:
E.J.W: Ok thank you Mr. Ken.
Mr. Ken: Okay sir, you will receive your activation PIN right after this call
E.J.W: I cough...... hello Mr. Ken, how is business, seriously I'm shocked that there are gollible Nigerians that still fall for all this spam, If I have access to your ATM card details your money is gone, so you expect me to give you my card information.. hahahahah unfortunately for you, I'm a tech consultant and I can track your location right now with this SIM card you are using. One thing am sure of is that the SIM was not register in your name. Why will you be involved in a this form of trade that lead straight to hell when you can make legitimate 6 to 7 figures cash with this same time and resources.
Mr. Ken: Bros I beg bring me in.......
E.J.W: There are legitimate online business you can do that guarantee rest of mind and 6-7 figures monthly return:
Mr. Ken: Bros Abeg make I call you back;
Called back in 2 mins
Mr. Ken: So bros abeg bring me in: speak pidgin, leave English abeg
E.J.W: I don't really do pidgin like that; there are number of legitimate businesses you can do online but the truth is that your mindset first have to change; you can venture in blogging, fiverr freelancing, information marketing, affiliate marketing among many others and if you have some good cash with you, you can start with mini importation. From my perception of you, you are very impatient, hence the mini importation option will be a good one. A number of this businesses required that you are skillful and properly trained. I know that the country is harch, but there are legitimate stuff you can do to make money.
Mr. Ken: Bros I go do, abeg just open my eyes:
E.J.W: google Patric Ogidi, Olaida alim or Gbolagade Adetunji, they all have mini - importation tratining events in Lagos in the next few weekends, get the right skill and leave scam alone
Mr. Ken: Did u say; Patoric Ogadi,
E.J.W: No, Patric Ogidi.....
Mr. Ken: Thank you bros: I go dey call you anytime I need your help
Actually this conversation took place for real and i'm not trying to promote anyone or any of my products, there is no doubt that like never before in the history of this country, more small businesses are closing down and more people are loosing jobs.
Insanity they say is doing thesame thing thesame way and expecting a different result.
I forgot to tell Mr. Ken to download my new book on INTERNET INCOME BLUEPRINT for free on /websiteincomeformulars.
This book is a must read in order to discover some legitimate business you can start online like Fiverr freelancing, Affiliate Marketing, Professional Blogging, Information Product Marketing and Cost Per Action.
After all said and done, it is my election to ensure there is more done than said.

Download yours now @ /websiteincomeformulars

Thanks

Williams Adelegan
Digital Marketing Consultant
OCP, PMP, CISSP

(1) (Reply)

Harvesters Skill Acquisition Programme (h-sap) / Can You Quit Your School To Continue It Outside The Country? / I Need A Partner To Join Me In My BUSINESS IDEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.