Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (66319 Views)

CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper / 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. by oladforever: 1:10pm On May 03, 2017
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY REPORT DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH FREE CASH FLOW PROJECTION AND FUNDING TIPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Do you want to expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve certain goals?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you need a business plan! Whether you've just started out or been running for years, business planning can be the key to your success.
Developing and articulating a good business plan/proposal makes your business ideal to have a focus, direction, defines your objectives and maps out strategies to achieve your goals. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements and projected profit/income streams at a glance. A business plan is a living guide that every business should develop as the business grows and changes. Successful businesses review and update their business plan when circumstances change. A business plan thus assist in seeking finance for your business either through banks or investors, showing them why they should invest in your business.
Why don’t you contact us today at DOLAPATH GLOBAL SERVICES for you detailed BUSINESS PLAN or BUSINESS REVIEW.

We will help you develop/review your business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business while exceeding your expectations.
We’ve had previous success stories in the following business areas:

Cassava tuber farming and production
Cassava Starch and Flour production
Plastic production
Soap production
Palm Oil and Palm Kernel production
Tissue paper production and packaging
Jumbo reels production
Dry cleaning services
Pharmaceutical drug production
Table water production
Bread and pastries production
Printing / Advertising services
Juice production
Snail Farming
Cat-Fish production. e.t.c.
Why don’t you reach us today and your business will be on the path to success.

Principal Consultant: Olusegun Oladeyi
You can reach us via:
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Twitter: @Segzyyy
Call/Watsapp: 08067627940.

Thank you.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. by Ubongdemaga: 2:30pm On May 03, 2017
Marriott1980:
Second hand clothes business is a good business. So i have a friend that goes to Goodwill Warehouse here in America and buys Fairly used clothes, most of these clothes were worn only once or twice and he ships to Nigeria in bags. I can tell you categorically that he makes mad profit on it. The last shipment i know of sometime in November last year, he shipped 10 big bags of clothes, shoes etc to Nigeria and he sold a bag for 80k bringing the total sales to 800,000 naira, mind you all the 10 bags cost him $1050 here in the us because they sell the clothes @ $2.1/lb now do the maths and calculate the profit.
link me up with hint na. Am interested in dis business. 09020606565

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. by mufadem2012: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
9ice composition
Re: 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. by Dollabiz: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Already got it below
Re: 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. by Dnockeror333(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:
@Op your list is incomplete without sport bet. yeah, i know its gambling, but it pays more and faster than those you listed. imagine investing 100k for just 5 odds(barca win, psg win, bayern win, juventus win, psv win, benfica win, napoli win, olympiakos win, apoel win, AEK Athens win) and within maximum 48hrs your money would turn 500k. tell me if even oil & gas wud pay you such in 7 days.

I think you are a black one whom these street gamblers need to hate and run from!

Instead of doing something productive, you are into `steals fom saggings, wasters and theiveries'.

Gambling can do you no good. Please answer, for, Jesu Àyé calls you today!

(...Sent with overwhelming love...)
Re: 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. by yebo36(f): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
I trade bitcoin against altcoin. It's been very very rewarding but you need patience to make it work as it is not ponzi. I started with less than 40k two months ago, yesterday, my trading account was $130. I know it's little but if you have more capital, you will do much better than me.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. by mekkynnams(m): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2017
EARN OVER 450,000 NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS.
Good morning guys, how would you like to earn over 450,000 every month, work in one of the biggest industries in Nigeria (Real Estate) and best of all, you can do this part time or full time. You're your own boss here. As a real estate consultant, you get paid 10-15% commission on properties you're able to sell. So for example if you're able to sell a property of 5,000,000 naira, your commission will be 15% of 5,000,000 which is 750,000 naira. Yes, this is how much you can earn and even more. As a real estate consultant, you can recruit people to be part of the business as well and you also get paid 5% of any property that your recruit was able to sell. So for example, if you haven't been able to make a sale in a month and you have just 10 recruits and two of them were able to make sales of 5,000,000 each in that month, you will earn 5% each that is 10% of 10,000,000 which totals 1,000,000 in just a single month. This is a real business involving well known real estate companies. This is not a get rich quick scheme, it's a serious business. If you're serious about making money and you're willing to work hard and smart for it then this business is definitely for you. If you're interested, send "I'm interested in REC" with your name to me on WhatsApp here: 08095852031.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
glossy6:

Getting a sincere driver is the koko. I want to buy LT bus and give it out on hire purchase but drivers are something else. Everyday story. I bought danfo 17 yrs ago and regreted it

Greetings ma'am, do you have a bus you could give out on hire purchase? Please revert.

BTW: Don't trust me, take all necessary precaution.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. by Iny3(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Marriott1980:
Second hand clothes business is a good business. So i have a friend that goes to Goodwill Warehouse here in America and buys Fairly used clothes, most of these clothes were worn only once or twice and he ships to Nigeria in bags. I can tell you categorically that he makes mad profit on it. The last shipment i know of sometime in November last year, he shipped 10 big bags of clothes, shoes etc to Nigeria and he sold a bag for 80k bringing the total sales to 800,000 naira, mind you all the 10 bags cost him $1050 here in the us because they sell the clothes @ $2.1/lb now do the maths and calculate the profit.
hello sir..please I am interested in this business..I will really appreciate we talk or chat..also interested in the car business..please help a student out..my number is +2348100326056 ...email-inyephraimumoren@gmail.con...thanks and God bless you
Re: 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. by emmaliver(m): 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
ff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others / 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business / After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.