Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) (171648 Views)

LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / Forever And Always (imaginary Story) / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Please more comment, I need like ten comments to update please
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Missmossy(f): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is so ridiculous grin

Nice one, keep it coming.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2016
Missmossy:
This is so ridiculous grin

Nice one, keep it coming.
tnxs dear
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Part 10
Has adeola drove out of the house on Monday morning, all her thought were on the incident that occurred in her house yesterday. After she excused herself from the meeting, she locked herself in her room and she never opened until this morning despite her dad sending the maids to call her. She is determined to stand on her decision weather both parent likes it or not.
She knocked on segun door but there was no response. ‘’where could he have gone this early morning said adela to herself. This was why she told him to give her one of the spare keys to the entrance door. He always gives her excuses that he misplaced the spare keys and when she told him to duplicate the key with him, he claims he always forget. She kept knocking on the door and suddenly segun opened the door.
‘’I thought I told you to always call before coming’’ said segun sweating all over his body.
‘’Do you still remember, I told you I will be coming over today to bring the food stuff you requested’’ replied adeola sounding angry and pointing at the food stuff on the ground.
‘’I am sorry; I forgot’’ said segun standing at the entrance door.
‘’Why did it take you so long to open the door plus why do you always tell me to call you before coming over. Can’t I visit my boyfriend anytime I want without calling first’’ asked adeola still sounding angry.
‘’I said am sorry babe; I don’t want you to come and be stranded outside’’ said segun as he carried the food stuff into the house and he was still standing at the entrance.
‘’By the way, I need the duplicated key before the ending of this week’’ said adeola.
‘’No problem about that’’ replied segun wiping the sweat on his face with his cloth.
‘’Thank you so much love for the food stuff’’ said segun as he gave her a peck on her left cheek.
Adeola didn’t believe what she was hearing from segun this morning, she wondered if he was okay because the segun she knows hardly apologise or say thank you to her.
‘’You welcome’’ replied adeola
‘’Are you not going to work, I thought you told me your goods are arriving today’’ asked segun
‘’Yes, like I always do, have sent Haruna to pick them up for me from the airport but I wanted to see you and drop the food stuff you requested’’ replied adeola staring at segun face to read his mind.
‘’Thank you love so thoughtful of you’’ replied segun extending his hands to hug adeola but she stopped him.
‘’Are you okay segun’’ asked adeola
‘’Yes baby, I am, why do you’’ ask asked segun
‘’It’s because you are acting strangely, sweating profusely in this cool weather and saying words I hardly hear you say’’ said adeola still staring at him.
‘’Are you hiding something from me segun’’ asked adeola.
‘’What do you mean, is he because I want to be my romantic and caring like you always suggest that is why you are saying all this words to me’’ asked segun sounding angry.
‘’If you want you can come in and look at the house if you think am hiding a girl inside’’ said segun opening the door wider for adeola to pass. ‘’Just concerned about you, your business and customers that is all’’ said segun
‘’Okay oooo Mr romantic, I need to be on my way now. I want haruna to meet me in the shop when he drops the goods’’ said adeola heading to her car.
‘’I love you segun’’ said adeola
‘’I love you too’’ replied segun as he closed the car door for her
‘’Please try and shower okay’’ said adeola as she drove off

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Next update coming soon, please try and comment, its ur comment that encourage me to update
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
welldone dear,kip it up,kip it cuming,plzzzz work on ur tenses and semtences,u can go tru some nairaland stories to know how it is been done,more mb to ur phone.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Shakyroh320:
welldone dear,kip it up,kip it cuming,plzzzz work on ur tenses and semtences,u can go tru some nairaland stories to know how it is been done,more mb to ur phone.
tnxs dear, I will
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 12:37am On Feb 10, 2016
Part 11
Few minute after adeola arrived at the store, Haruna drove in with the goods. He, the gateman and the sales girls assisted in packing the goods into the warehouse where adeola was waiting for them. Adeola opened all the eight big boxes that were filledl with women wears and baby wears. She instructed the girls to start sorting out the cloths and she was putting the price tags on the cloths.
‘’Aunty, please I will be happy if you can sell this baby sleeping suit and shoe for me ma; I will like to buy it for my sis who just gave birth’’ said ronke smiling.
‘’No problem dear, you can drop it on my table, so I can check for the original price and give you a discount’’ said adeola
‘’Okay ma, thank you’’ replied ronke

Hours later, customers where in the shop in which some were called by adeola to come over and pick up their order while others came to get new wears for themselves or their kids. Adeola just disconnected a call to one of her customer informing her of the new goods when kemi entered her office.
‘’Omo baba olowo, how are you, I see say your shop done full’’ said kemi placing the car sit on adeola’s table.
‘’Anjola baby, how are you, I can see your dad is taking good care of you and your mum’’ said adeola with a low voice because the baby was about to sleep
‘’What is that supposed to mean, yeye girl’’ said kemi and both of them smiled
‘’Where is my stuff’’ asked kemi. Adeola gave her the small box beside her chair.
‘’You are lucky, it’s colour you wanted’’ said adeola smiling
‘’Wow, thanks love, how much is my bill’’ asked kemi
‘’Like you will pay the actual amount if I tell you, abeg just give me what you have’’ replied adeola smiling
‘’Thank God you already know, I will creidit your account tonight’’. Adeola nodded and breathed out loudly.
‘’Hmmm what is it oooo, because this you breathing signify something is worng; Oya tell mama, let her solve your problem for you’’ said kemi smiling.
‘’Do you remember alex, my childhood friend, small dad son’’ asked adeola
‘’Yes now, that cute kid I saw in some of your old pictures’’ replied kemi
‘’Yes, he is no longer a kid but a man; he is back in Nigeria and he will be working in NICON; A welcoming party was held on Saturday’’ said adeola.
‘’Wow, that is good, you didn’t invite me and anjola so that you can introduce me to anther omo baba olowo’’ said kemi smiling.
‘’Am sure he is very handsome with the way you are sounding’’ asked kemi
‘’How am I sounding kemi’’ asked adeola pretending to be serious
‘’Hmmmm, don’t worry; so what is the problem with him’’ asked kemi
‘’He and his parent came over yesterday and after the dinner, small dad told us he had something to discuss with both of us; Guess what the discussion was about’’ asked adeola
‘’What’’ replied kemi
‘’Both parents want us to get marry and not only that, they want the wedding to take place in three months’ time’’ replied adeola.
Kemi was laughing so loud that she woke her daughter up and the baby started crying.
‘’What is so funny with what have said’’ asked adeola giving anjola to the mother.
‘’What you just said, is very funny to me’’ replied kemi breastfeeding her baby
‘’That was the drama that occurred in my house yesterday’’ said adeola
Adeola’s phone was ringing, and when she checked she turned the screen of the phone to show kemi the caller’s name.
‘’Hello small mum, how are you’’ asked adeola
‘’Am fine love, and you’’ asked tonia
‘’I am fine too ma’’ replied adeola
‘’I will love to see you this evening; I need to discuss án issue with you’’ said tonia
‘’I don’t think that will be possible ma’’ replied adeola
‘’Why love’’ asked tonia
‘’I ordered for some goods last week and I just picked them up today, I am sorting them out and many of my customers are here. I will be leaving the store late at night ma’’ replied adeola
‘’Okay, that is good, maybe I will come over now’’ said tonia
‘’Small mum, please don’t come, I am very busy’’ said adeola sounding impatient
‘’Why do I have this feeling, you are avoiding me ade’’ asked tonia
‘’Am sorry small mum, I promise to come over first thing tomorrow morning’’ said adeola
‘’Okay then, I will be expecting you but I will still come over this week to get some baby wears for my friend’s grandchild’’ said tonia
‘’Take good care of yourself and always remember I love you’’ said tonia
‘’Love you too’ ’said adeola smiling
‘’She wants me to come over’’ said adeola after disconnecting the call
‘’Wait a minute, are both parent in support including small mum’’ asked kemi.
‘’Yes, they are all in support because it was clearly written on their faces’’ replied adeola
‘’Describe him’’ asked kemi
‘’How, what do you mean’’ replied adeola
‘’I mean his he dump, blind, crippled, disabled or impotent, because to me that is the only condition that will make the two parent to suggest this hilarious idea’’ said kemi smiling
‘’With the way I saw him yesterday, I think he is perfectly okay, he was also shocked with the marriage stuff and immediately I excused myself from the meeting, he also did the same’’ replied adeola.
‘’So what was your response or you just kept quiet’’ asked kemi
‘’I told them it won’t be possible and that I have someone I love and would love to spend the rest of my life with’’ replied adeola
‘’With who if I may’’ ask asked kemi
‘’With segun’’ replied adeola confuse why kemi was asking that question
‘’Ade have told you several times, that guy is useless, gold digger and he is only after your money said kemi in a concerned tone
‘’Enough kemi, I won’t allow you to talk about segun this way please said adeola sounding angry. ‘’You don’t even have evidence to back all what you are saying, it’s just an assumption from you’’
‘’I don’t need evidence because it is so vivid, you just refuse to see it because you are blinded by the love you have for him’’. ‘’Ade he is cheating on you, my hair stylist who is leaving closer to him told me the last time I went to make my hair’’ said kemi said in a low tone.
‘’Kemi, I think you need to go’’ said adeola angrily
‘’Are you sending me out f your office ade’’ asked kemi sounding surprised
‘’I need to attend to my customers’’ replied adeola
‘’If it is evidence you need that will make you see things in my own way, I will surely get you one’’ said kemi placing the sleeping anjola inside the car sit. As she was about leaving the room, she turned
‘’I am not sure you marrying alex might be one of the best decision you have ever taken; or he is the man I have being praying for to come your way or maybe he is the man you will be truly happy with; but one thing am sure of adeola, even though I am yet to meet alex, I am sure he is far better than the womanizer you call a boyfriend’’ said kemi before shuting the door…..

3 Likes

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 10, 2016
interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by horllamy(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2016
cheesy[color=#000099][/color] lyk seriously :I love it :it is a wow!

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2016
Snowangel4:
interesting
tnxs
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2016
horllamy:
cheesy[color=#000099][/color] lyk seriously :I love it :it is a wow!
tnxs
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lovely
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Chubbiehills:
Lovely
tnxs dear
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Part 12
Has he got down from the car, he looked at the building and admired its beauty. Two girls were approaching him and he guessed they are the two maids his mum discussed with him.
‘’Oga, good evening, you are welcome’’ sir chorused the girls together
‘’Thank you’’ replied alex
‘’Ebuka open the booth for them to carry my luggage; take them upstairs to the middle room’’ said alex
‘’Yes sir’’ replied the girls
‘’Ebuka, after dropping me at the office tomorrow you can go home and pick some of your things because you will be staying here for the main time. You will be my driver till am familiar with the city roads’’ said alex
‘’No problem oga, I will be happy to do that’’ replied ebuka who was so excited because he knows what he will be receiving from alex as allowance in a week, which will be more than what he earns per month.

He entered the sitting room, he loved the decorations on the wall, the colours of the paint used on the wall and how the furniture was arranged. His mum did an excellent work he thought.
Most NICON clients hire the services of the company when it comes to furnishing and the decorating the building in which his mum head that section in the company. After surveying the house, he was convinced his mum knows his taste.
He entered his room, unpacked some of his cloth and headed to the bathroom. With the cold water running down his body, he recalled how he spent his whole day. His dad waked him few minute after seven to get ready for work; how he was introduced to all NICON administrative workers of which some where engineers, builders and architect and few of the site workers. His dad took him to adetutu’s office and introduced it as his own office. He asked him why and his response was ‘’it was only for the main time till adetutu comes back’’. He was shown some of the project that had been carried out, those that are currently undergoing construction and those they are still bidding for. Few minutes later his dad excused himself. He looked at some of the architectural designs made by adetutu and admired them all and one of them got him confused. He was brought back from his thought when he heard his phone ring
‘’Hello uncle, how are you, I was about calling you’’ said alex
‘’Hello son, hope all is well’’ replied adetutu
‘’Yes sir, I went at the office today, and I saw some of your architectural designs and one of the designs got me confused. I will be happy if you can explain to me’’ said alex
‘’No problem, I also want to discuss with you’’ said adetutu
‘’Okay sir, I will come over very early tomorrow morning; hope that is okay by you’’ asked alex
‘’Yes it is; I will be expecting you’’. ‘’Your dad told me you have moved to your house; how is it asked’’ adetutu
‘’It is fine uncle, I love it’’ replied alex
‘’Glad you do, take good care of yourself and have a lovely night rest’’ said adetutu
‘’And you too sir replied’’ alex……………………………………………

After explaining the design to him, adetutu folded it and gave him back; ‘’I know you will be a better architect than I am’’ said adetutu smiling at alex
‘’I pray I can fit into those big shoes of yours’’ replied alex smiling back at adetutu
‘’It’s my turn,’’ said adetutu picking his phone and dallied adeola’s number
‘’Good morning my daughter, please can you come to my room, I need your presence in an urgent matter’’ said adetutu
‘’Okay dad, am coming’’ said adeola sounding sleepy
As she opened the door to her father’s room, the first person she sighted was alex who was staring at her. She quickly adjusted her short nightgown exposing her thighs.
‘’Good morning alex; dad why did you call me’’ asked adeola quicky not waiting for alex response to her greeting.
‘’Have your sit first before questioning me said adetutu in which adeola obeyed sitting at the next chair beside alex
‘’Gosh, she is so hot and beautiful even without makeup’’ alex thought
‘’I called both of you here to speak further on the issue we discussed on Saturday’’ said adetutu looking at both of them
‘’I felt the way okoh presented the issue was too harsh and imposing; that is why you both are here for me to explain better. We all love you and we will never mislead you in anyway. It has being our utmost desire since you both were born into the earth to see you get marry and be happy. And over the years, I and your mother plus your parent promised ourselves to see this desire of us come to pass. we will be glad if………
‘’Dad, wait a minute, what are you saying, did you as a parents in those years think about how we your kids would feel about your decision said adeola rising her voice and standing up. All this shows me how selfish and uncaring both parent are and how you all want to destroy our happiness for you own selfish interest’’ said adeola
‘’Come to think of it, was mum imposed on you or was small dad compelled to marry small mum by his parent. I am sure you all met yourselves at different places, fell in love and got married without your parents tell you what to do right dad’’ asked adeola looking at her dad’s face and alex who was silently looking at her.
‘’I have made up my mind dad and there is nothing you all can do about that’’ said adeola slamming the door
‘’Adeola, is it me you are raising your……..shouted adetutu
She was about opening the door to her room, she heard her name being screamed by alex and he was also calling in the maids. She opened the door to her father rooms and saw her dad's unconscious body on the bed……………………

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Part 13
‘’Call me ebuka my driver’’ shouted alex at the maid.
‘’what happened’ ’shouted adeola.
‘’I guess heart attacked’’ replied alex trying to lift adetutu up from the bed
Alex and ebuka with the help the gateman, lifted adetutu up and carried him to the car and adeola rushed to her room to change her cloth.
‘’Dad am so sorry, I don’t mean to hurt you, please for forgive me; don’t leave me like mum and grandma; I can’t afford to lose you and be left alone’’ said adeola crying and sobbing
‘’Don’t worry, he is going to be fine, I can feel his pulse’’ said alex touching her hand which was on adetutu chest.
‘’Ebuka can you move the car faster’’ asked alex

On reaching the hospital, adetutu was wheeled into the emergency room by the nurses
‘’What happened’’ shouted Dr oni staring at adetutu unconscious body and following the nurses to the emergency room.
‘’I think I should call mum and dad’’ said alex who was feeling sorry for adeola
‘’Yes’’ she replied wiping the tears on her face with the face towel given to her by alex.
‘’You should call your dad,I will call small mum’’ responded adeola.
Minutes later, okoh and tonia arrived at the hospital the same time;
‘’What happened to him, his he okay’’ asked okoh but there was no response from adeola and alex
‘’Am I not talking to both of you or are you deaf’’ shouted okoh and breathing heavily
‘’Darling calm down, the dotor is coming’’ said tonia pointing at oni who was coming from a distance
‘’Oni how is he, is he going to be okay’’ asked okoh
‘’Let me take you to his ward’’ replied oni
‘’I hope both of you are happy with what just happened’’ said okoh as he was following oni.
Adeola turned her back, and started crying and sobbing. Alex couldn’t resist the urge of hugging her and so he did.
‘’Stop crying, don’t allow what dad said get to you; it’s not your fault. I am sure he will be alright’’ whispered alex into her left ear.
She sniffed in the cologne on his shirt and its melted her heart. Are you supposed to be hugging him this tight said her inner voice and immediately, she gentle detached herself.
‘’I need to make a call’’ said adeola
‘’Okay no problem, I will go and have my seat’’ Replied alex
‘’She called segun several times, but he wasn’t picking; she called peace who is her best friend and who just relocated to abuja due to her work, but her number wasn’t available. She was left with no choice than to call kemi because she needed someone who she was familiar with to assure her everything will be okay.
‘’Hey dear, so you are no longer angry with me abi’’ asked kemi sounding funny
‘’Kemi, dad is in the hospital, he had an heart attack’’ said adeola who was crying
‘’What, I will be with you in the next one hour. Is he in DR Oni’s hospital’’ asked kemi
‘’Yes he is, please come qickly; am running out of my mind’’ replied adeola
‘’I will dear; ade am sorry for the way I spoke to you yesterday’’ said kemi
‘’am sorry the way I reacted’’ replied adeola disconnecting the call as she saw dr oni pointing at her
‘’Can I see both of you in my office’’ asked oni

‘’Adeola how are you, and how is your business going’’ asked oni
‘’Fine sir’’ replied adeoa
‘’one of these days, I will come and buy some wears for my wife’’ said oni smiling
‘’Alex do you still remember me’’ asked oni
‘’Yes, you are the family doctor’’ replied alex
‘’You remembered, that is good; I was in your welcoming party on Saturday although I came late and you were nowhere to be found, if not, okoh would have introduced me’’. ‘’I learnt about the new ride’’ said oni smiling in which alex smiled back a little
‘’Back to business, so what did you two devils did to my friend making his blood pressure to rise’’ asked oni staring at both of them.
‘’Dad was discussing an issue with us and me and him had a slight misunderstanding’’ replied adeola and alex nodded his head in agreement
‘’If I may ask, what was the discussion and the disagreement about’’ asked oni
‘’I don’t think we should disclose it’’ replied adeola
‘’Why’’ asked oni
‘’Because it is a family issue and therefore must stay within the family’’ replied adeola
‘’I am the family doctor young lady, so everything that might affect the health and welfare of any member of this two families must be brought to my notice; so spit it’’ shouted oni
‘’Both parent want us to get marry and we both declined’’ said alex
‘’And why If I may ask’’ said oni
‘’Sir, with due respect; I and alex as you can see are matured enough to take marital decision without the help of our parents. We are not in love with each other and besides, I have someone I planned on spending the rest of my life with’’ said adeola.
‘’So this small ade who I took her delivery can tell me she is matured; funny how that sound’’ said oni smiling while he opened adetutu’s file. He handed over a medical paper to each of them.
‘’Ade, your dad is battling with lung cancer for six month now and I am sure you are aware of it’’. ‘’What you don’t know is he has less than two years on earth. I am not supposed to disclose this, because he instructed me not to tell you; but with the situation of things now I think I have to. We discovered two month ago that the chemotherapy wasn’t working and the cancer was spreading’’ said oni giving them more medical papers.
‘’All this man wants or rather the dying wish of my friend is to see both of you get marry but instead, you both are making his remaining days on earth more painful’’. ‘’He is leaving in pains already and both of you just added to his pains by increasing his blood pressure. Bravo good of you said oni staring at both of them who were in shock.
Alex never knew adetutu was suffering from lung cancer; ‘’was that why his dad told him to occupy his office’’ thought alex.
Adeola was shedding tears; she was shocked at what the doctor was telling them. Why does God delight in taking away her loved ones she thought.
‘’The reason I called you here is to plead with you both to go ahead with the wedding thereby making my friend have memorable days as his death draws closer’’. ‘’I know you both are in serious relationship and even planning to settle down soon, please I employ you to be patient for just two years’’. ‘’After two years into the marriage and adetutu have passed away, you both can move on with your life; then, you can pretend to be having problems in your marriage after which you will inform your parent about your plans to divorce.’’ ‘’I promise to stand by your decision and I will even persuade your parent to give in to your request and I am assuring you they will’’ said oni
‘’During this two years or rather during the time adetutu will be alive, I want you both to act like real couples who are deeply in love with each other especially when both of you are with your parents’’. ‘’Outside that, you can go about your normal activities with your partners but please be careful with the media.
‘’So what do you think; is my decision acceptable to both of you’’ asked oni
‘’Let’s do it’’ said adeola
‘’What about you alex’’ asked oni
‘’I am in’’ replied alex
‘’Okay I will advise you to discuss this with you boyfriend and girlfriend’’ said oni in which both of them nod their heads in response
‘’Let me take you to see adetutu’’ said oni
‘’The only reason I am doing this, is to see him leave his last days on earth happy and at peace with himself’’ said oni as he stood up…………………………..

2 Likes

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tnxs for all the comment, I love to see more
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Missmossy(f): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Really enthralling cheesy

Kudos,more more...

4 Likes

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Feyikemi12(f): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good one!

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Missmossy:
Really enthralling cheesy

Kudos,more more...
tnxs
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Feyikemi12:
Good one!
thankyou dear

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by prisomic(f): 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is d bestest story so far...welldone n waiting for more updates ooo

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
prisomic:
This is d bestest story so far...welldone n waiting for more updates ooo
tnxs dear more update coming soon
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Part 14
‘’So tell me which one do you prefer; the red velvet, the common chocolate and vanilla cake or the white chocolate with raspberry’’ asked Mrs Oluwole pointing at the four cakes that has being tasted by adeola and alex
Mrs oluwole is the event planner of the wedding who is commonly used by the wealthy people in the country. She is a good friend f tonia ever since they met at a conference in Abuja.
‘’I prefer the white chocolate with the raspberry’’ said adeola looking at the woman
‘’What about you alex’’ asked mrs oluwole
‘’I prefer the red velvet’’ said alex smiling at adeola and the woman
‘’Okay, I suggest will use the two for the wedding; since the cake will have five layers. Is that okay by both of you’’ asked mrs oluwole
‘’Yes’’ replied adeola in which alex responded by nodding his head
‘’Good, to other things, the wedding gown, the suit, the ring and the shoes both of you will use arrives from Dubai this weekend and I will be delivering it to you by Tuesday afternoon’’. ‘’All other things are in place for the wedding’’. ‘’By the way, where do you plan on having your honeymoon’’ asked oluwole
‘’One of my aunties sponsored it and it will be in Las Vegas. All arrangement has being made by her’’. Said alex
‘’Wow, I have been there once during my tenth year wedding anniversary, It is a lovely place; Was she the one that picked the place’’ asked mrs oluwole
‘’She loved it and desire to be there’’ said alex smiling at adeola. She remembered discussing with small mum about places she would love to visit years back and how she suggested they go there when her sister asked them.
‘’I guess you have a lovely taste and I bet you will enjoy the place’’ said mrs oluwole.
‘’What is the latest on your best lady wears, has it being sorted out’’ asked oluwole
‘’Yes it has’’ replied adeola
‘’Okay then, I think we are done here, in case anything comes up, I will let you know’’. ‘’How many section of counselling do you still have with the pastor’’ asked oluwole
‘’Just two and it will take place on Wednesday and Thursday’’ replied alex
‘’That is good; I guess we are done’’ siad oluwole
‘’I need to take my leave now, have lots of work to do’’ said alex standing up
‘’Wait a minute, won’t you hug and peck your wife before leaving asked oluwole
Have noticed you don’t do that whenever am around’’. ‘’I guess you are not romantic’’ said oluwole teasing alex and alex feeling somehow with her statement
‘’We don’t like to display our affection in front of others’’ replied alex
‘’Have not noticed any sparks between you both ever since we have being planning this wedding; Which is not common with couples have worked with; they will be all over each other showing off their affection that even makes me feel jealous times’’. ‘’But it is the opposite with you both; I hope everything is okay’’ asked oluwole sounding concerned
‘’Yes, it is just the stress of the wedding getting to us’’ said adeola who felt it was her turn to cover-up
‘’What stress; I am the one that is stressed up; if you insist nothing is wrong, I will keep quiet but I also insist alex should hug you and give you a peck’’ said oluwole staring at Alex
Adeola stood up, and both hug and alex gave her a soft peck on her left check
‘’Good, you can now take your leave’’ said oluwole
‘’See you later honey and have a lovely day’’ said alex as he was going out
‘’And you too’’ replied adeola
Mrs oluwole looked at her and smiled
‘’It’s your type that will be jealous when other ladies complement your man; anyway, I will also be on my way’’ said oluwole packing the stuffs she came with from the table and adeola assisted………………

‘’Good morning ma’’ said ronke
‘’Morning dear, how are you’’ asked Adeola Abolude fine ma relied ronke
‘’Has anybody asked of me’’ said adeola
‘’No ma, but aunty Bee came to pick up her cloth and she balanced up’’ relied ronke
‘’Okay then, I will be in my office’’ replied adeola
Okay ma
The days are moving fast and her wedding day is drawing closer she thought. She remembered how her father was excited when she and alex told him they have agreed to go ahead with the wedding and how segun gave her a tough time accepting. Alex even intervened by talking to him and assuring him it was just a fake wedding which will end after two month; but segun still disagree until three days later after depositing some cash which he requested in his account that he accepted. She was getting scared as the date of the wedding approached. She remembered how nervous she was during the marriage counselling in church anytime the pastors ask them questions and alex supplied most of the answers. He has being so caring, understanding and supportive ever since Dr oni spoke to them but segun seems not to care about what she was going through. He is always looking for ways to make her feel guilty for going ahead with the wedding. Kemi who she disclosed all want transpired in the doctor’s office have being very supportive and encouraging. She checked her phone and saw peace missed calls;
‘’Hey besty how are you’’ asked adeola
‘’Iyawo iyawo I am fine oooo and you’’ asked Peace
‘’I am good; I saw your missed call’’s said adeola
‘’Yes, I wanted to inform you that bukky and Amina will also be coming n Thursday; In fact we booked the same flight yesterday’’ said Peace
‘’Wow that is good, but Amina did not tell me when we talked this morning’’ said adeola
‘’I guess she wanted to surprise you’’ relied Peace
‘’I am surprise ooooo’’ replied adeola smiling
‘’Have got to go my boss just called me; my regards to that handsome alex’’ said peace
‘’I will’’ replied adeola
‘’Handsome indeed’’ she thought remembering the peck and hug

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
That segun self is something and adex is lookin at him...thanks for this
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Chubbiehills:
That segun self is something and adex is lookin at him...thanks for this
hmmm don't mind him lol tnxs for commenting

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Success1994: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
following like never before
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Success1994:
following like never before
tnxs dear
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Feyikemi12(f): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
following u like MTN
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingDELE(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
u are good.
am reading in 3D.
more updates plz.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
kingDELE:
u are good.
am reading in 3D.
more updates plz.
tnxs waiting for PHCN to bring the light so I can update
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingDELE(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.