Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Us Female Singer, K Michelle Shows Of Her Sexiness In Black Leather Pants & Bra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Us Female Singer, K Michelle Shows Of Her Sexiness In Black Leather Pants & Bra (698 Views)

Yemi Alade In Hot Leather Pants On Stage. (Photos) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Seyi Shay Looks Stunning In Leather Pants (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Us Female Singer, K Michelle Shows Of Her Sexiness In Black Leather Pants & Bra by creebhills(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
The 31 year-old singer has been in fine form in terms of her music and progress made on her fourth coming Album, in fact she has released snippet videos on Instagram of her singing some of her songs that's likely going to be a Hit when the Album is all done and Dusted.

Two weeks Ago, K Michelle Released the First Single from the 3rd studio Album titled 'Not A Little Bit' which is available on I tunes, Google Play and Spotify.

SEE PHOTO OF HER RAUNCHY BLACK LEATHER PANT AND BRA HERE:http://www./2016/02/us-female-singer-k-michelle-shows-of.html

Re: Us Female Singer, K Michelle Shows Of Her Sexiness In Black Leather Pants & Bra by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Looks cool.

Check my signature.
Re: Us Female Singer, K Michelle Shows Of Her Sexiness In Black Leather Pants & Bra by creebhills(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
sweetboiy:
Looks cool.

Check my signature.
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Yoruba Actor Do You Think Is The Funniest? / ★ Singer Solidstar Shares Adorable Pic With Son After Making Him Sleep / Actress Amanda Stenberg Say's That She's No Longer Female But A Non-gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.