Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? (93090 Views)

Video: Gulf Of Alaska Where Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 09, 2016
dwebwalker:

Africa is backward because they are not ready to work hard, they are lazy and give up easily #Most-African's
Bullshit! Africans are anything but lazy, no continent comes close to us when it comes to hardwork and dedication to work. Unfortunately, what is bedevilling us the large dearth of common sense, we work hard we don't work smart. We are hardworkers but we are lazy thinkers.
Anything our brain cannot understand, we automatically term spiritual, that is the laziest way of thinking.

A whiteman sees a bird flying in the sky and he is thinking "How is this possible" "How can I learn from the technique this bird is using to hover in the sky" "I should be able to create a device that can copy what this bird is doing"

A Blackman sees the same bird flying and his brain automatically goes spiritual mode "The work of God is unfathomable, it is a miracle " "it is God that gave birds power to fly in the sky, only God has the power to do that".

If civilization, science and technology was left to Africans, we'd still be battling with how to create ordinary fire by now.

2 Likes

Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by blueAgent(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
LastMumu:
If till today you do not know how hydrogen and oxygen came into existence then you are a certified mor0n and your education was a complete waste of time and money!

Idiot tell me. one rule of science says matter can neither be created or destroyed. so slowpoke tell me how your H2 and O2 came about. i known you studied linguistics in school.Lol.....
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by blueAgent(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
benji93:
As much as there is no doubt that God created everything out of nothing, he created a mechanism, its this mechanism that Science tries to explain thus generalizing it other phenomena. Science has samples the various combination of a component with other substances and afterwards predicts that a scenarion must take place if that component combines with another. Science as per the limit of human intellect is the truth.So if someone tries to explain why two ocean meet but do not mix, try to understand his reasoning, if you cannot ignore it, no one is preventing you from expressing your opinion, people with like minds will understand one's scientific explaination and discuss it. In fact this is probably one way to keep this thread active, if you only opine that its the mystery of God's creation, well you are not wrong, but the discussion ends there, and you must note that science to a large extent does not explain exceptions it explains generalities, though in some cases exceptions encountered still remain connected to the generalities, so that link could become an explaination.If someone expresses a scientific proposition, it does not mean he does not believe in God, attempt to understand it, or if it does not make sense to you ignore it, it might make sense to others.We are what we think of ourselves. God bless Nigeria.

Nice write up. athesism is ironic , they believe in logic and science. but their explanation of how this world came into existence lacks logic
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
blueAgent:

Idiot tell me. one rule of science says matter can neither be created or destroyed. so slowpoke tell me how your H2 and O2 came about. i known you studied linguistics in school.Lol.....
I repeat " If till today you do not know how hydrogen and oxygen came into existence then you are a certified mor0n and your education was a complete waste of time and money!"
Find a closest library to you, read up anything you can find on GOE (Great Oxidation Event) and get yourself and education.....mor0n.
This will be my last reply to you.
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by blueAgent(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
LastMumu:
I repeat " If till today you do not know how hydrogen and oxygen came into existence then you are a certified mor0n and your education was a complete waste of time and money!"
Find a closest library to you, read up anything you can find on GOE (Great Oxidation Event) and get yourself and education.....mor0n.
This will be my last reply to you.

Lol U are so ingnorant. just tell me U don know it . Epic slowpoke. Great oxidation event took place in your kitchen.abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by Iamtoowise: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
blueAgent:

Lol U are so ingnorant. just tell me U don know it . Epic slowpoke. Great oxidation event took place in your kitchen.abi?
You sound like the slow poke here
Re: Gulf Of Alaska: Two Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix"? by blueAgent(m): 6:41pm On May 01, 2020
Iamtoowise:

You sound like the slow poke here

If only you could prove how the great oxidation occurred I would have taken you serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hungry Hyena Carrying Severed Head Of Zebra In Its Mouth In South Africa (Photo) / Baby Monkey Clinging To Dead Mother In Lion's Mouth (Graphic Photos) / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.