Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Travelling In West Africa With Personal Car - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling In West Africa With Personal Car (1305 Views)

Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling In West Africa With Personal Car by jimcykhan: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hi
I'm planning for a trip in West Africa and to be specific between Nigeria and Ghana with personal car.

I want to know apart from ECOWAS or international passport and driving licence what else will I need interms documention.

Waiting to hear from you all......
Re: Travelling In West Africa With Personal Car by bigtt76(f): 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
You need the Ecowas brown card which is insurance as well as an undertaken document you get as you cross each bother country.

Ensure your car is in top shape and if possible get extra parts like plugs, fan belts etc

Get enuf CFA becos you go sort taya grin
Re: Travelling In West Africa With Personal Car by Agunnewi: 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
In addition to what the poster above me said, be sure to get the Interpol clearance on your car and your international drivers Lincense.
Re: Travelling In West Africa With Personal Car by sokpalugo: 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
I need help pls... I want to travel frm Nigeria(Abuja) to Ghana(Accra) by bus. I have neither a passport nor yellow card. Pls wat are the various transport companies I can use and wat is the range of their prizes. Please help

jimcykhan:
Hi
I'm planning for a trip in West Africa and to be specific between Nigeria and Ghana with personal car.

I want to know apart from ECOWAS or international passport and driving licence what else will I need interms documention.

Waiting to hear from you all......
Re: Travelling In West Africa With Personal Car by sokpalugo: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hey guys
I need help pls... I want to travel frm Nigeria(Abuja) to Ghana(Accra) by bus. I have neither a passport nor yellow card. Pls wat are the various transport companies I can use and wat is the range of their prizes. Please help
Re: Travelling In West Africa With Personal Car by jimcykhan: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Agunnewi:
In addition to what the poster above me said, be sure to get the Interpol clearance on your car and your international drivers Lincense.

Please what's the process for applying international drivers lincense
Re: Travelling In West Africa With Personal Car by willy25(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
jimcykhan:

Please what's the process for applying international drivers lincense
This may be late for the person asking this but others may benefit from my answer. You can get your International Drivers Liscence from any FRSC office. I got mine for 10k within two days.

(1) (Reply)

Work Visa In Kuwait / See All The Countries That Offer Jus Soli Or Birthright Citizenship / Biking Through Vietnam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.