Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Jambites That Have Written Jamb For 3 Or More Times And Are Not Successful - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jambites That Have Written Jamb For 3 Or More Times And Are Not Successful (387 Views)

Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja / 12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration / 2016/2017 Jambites That Chose Uniben As First Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jambites That Have Written Jamb For 3 Or More Times And Are Not Successful by jahbin: 1:24am On Feb 05, 2016
I'll advise anyone that has written JAMB for 3 times and is not successful to stop,forget about school and go learn a skill or start a trade that would profit your life,going to school and getting a certificate does'nt guarantee success,i've seen people with certificate living intricate lives,an average nigerian university gives certificate to about 3000 graduates every year,and Nigeria has about 90 universities.so lets do the math 3000(graduates)X90(universities)=Nigeria produces about 270,000 Graduates every year,lets say you're reading a 5years course by the time you graduate nigeria would have produced another (270,000x5) 1.35 million graduates added to the Jobless ones before,The question is,Where are the Jobs for this millions of graduate? And more people graduate every year..So you're Planning on taking JAMB for the 4th time why not use the 5years others are wasting and do something meaninful for your life,trust me you'll be better than the so-called students when they graduate..Dont waste your life think then Act...I am Jahbin Augustus Ighirigir.

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), 2015/2016 Sandwich/ And Part-time/ Is Still On / For Your Genuine And Reliable Project Topics And Materials In Marketing / I Need Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.