Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Hotel Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hotel Business (1371 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Business by zamirikpo(m): 2:11am On Feb 05, 2016
pls guyz wot will it cost to build a 10room hotel/guest house....

am in the south south area.....
Re: Hotel Business by engrgordon(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
zamirikpo:
pls guyz wot will it cost to build a 10room hotel/guest house....

am in the south south area.....
The cost of building depend on the topography of the area, design, material cost in the area, material quality and finishing. I am a civil engineer, i am currently doing such project in Oyigbo,by Interlock Road, P.h @ 8.2 Million Naira, this cost depend on the high quality of materials we are using for the project, and the finishing we intends to use. However, ur budgets will determine the type of design, material and finishing to be used. But a 10 rooms ensuits guest house which will also include, Kitchen, resturant, laundry,Waiting room and bar will cost btw 5M - 10M naira, depending on your budget. Your budget should not go below 5 Million Naira. Shallom. Engr Gordon. 08022799567
Re: Hotel Business by zamirikpo(m): 9:56pm On May 29, 2016
nice bro....i will definately call u
Re: Hotel Business by godello: 1:04pm On May 30, 2016
engrgordon:
The cost of building depend on the topography of the area, design, material cost in the area, material quality and finishing. I am a civil engineer, i am currently doing such project in Oyigbo,by Interlock Road, P.h @ 8.2 Million Naira, this cost depend on the high quality of materials we are using for the project, and the finishing we intends to use. However, ur budgets will determine the type of design, material and finishing to be used. But a 10 rooms ensuits guest house which will also include, Kitchen, resturant, laundry,Waiting room and bar will cost btw 5M - 10M naira, depending on your budget. Your budget should not go below 5 Million Naira. Shallom. Engr Gordon. 08022799567
I don't think you are certain about what you wrote. How can 10 room apartment cost 8-10 million to build to finishing. That amount is for a four bedroom flat.
Re: Hotel Business by engrgordon(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2016
godello:
I don't think you are certain about what you wrote. How can 10 room apartment cost 8-10 million to build to finishing. That amount is for a four bedroom flat.
, i can carryout a standard 4 bedroom flat with good finishing @ 4M. Send me your plan i will break the quotation down for you. god bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Piuni Telecoms Business / How To Invest Wisely And Where To Invest In / Skrill Or Neteller? Which E Wallet Do You Recommend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.