Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. (46478 Views)

Top 15 Nigerian Music Videos With The Highest Views On Youtube / 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube / 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by Jdesilentkiller(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
You deh compare you tube views with how popular a song is??......guy in Naija we only care about how many people buy the pirated CD, phone transfer and club danceable songs.......na those who chop belleful deh watch music videos for youtube.......

Shout out to my Alaba guys.....una too much!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by Elparaiso(m): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
You deh compare you tube views with how popular a song is??......guy in Naija we only care about how many people buy the pirated CD, phone transfer and club danceable songs.......na those who chop belleful deh watch music videos for youtube.......

Shout out to my Alaba guys.....una too much!!!!!!

Exactly why I said most views on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by Elparaiso(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
CC Damscrob
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by kernel501: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
morganacanta:
Adele released hello last two months it aleardy has over 1 billion views. Why do we celebrate mediocrity so much ?

WHAT HAVE YOU OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY DONE ABOVE AVERAGE?
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by Elparaiso(m): 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
morganacanta:
Adele released hello last two months it aleardy has over 1 billion views. Why do we celebrate mediocrity so much ?

Adele's music is worldwide sis, Nigerian music has not gone that far.
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by safarigirl(f): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
Clone2020:
This is nice but one of Justin bieber's songs alone has more views than all these guys Combined. Even Gangman Style got more views than all the guys Combined.

If YouTube was around 20 years ago, greats like Fela, TuFace, Oliver D coque, Bright Chimezie, Pasuma Wonder, Onyeka Onwenu, Lagbaja, Sunny Okosie, Shina Peters and co would've topped the list.
those countries have free WiFi, the citizens just log on to view the videos whenever they want unlike here where we pay for limited data. Just download the video and watch whenever

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by 100Cents: 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
asumo12:
Wey egbon Olamide na!

No mind noisemakers joor

P square and Don Jazzy no get rivals.
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by insecticide: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
mya1:

Tell me about it. The most amazing thing is that No overhyped sexiness No unclothedness No vulgar language Just a great voice and lyrics.
And that is what I call music!
You can say that again bro.
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by insecticide: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
kernel501:

What did he say to deserve this question?
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by Gamesmart: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Elparaiso:
This is a list of the top twenty most viewed Nigerian music videos on YouTube. Yes, I was jobless and decided to do something (I mean anything). Everyone has watched these videos over and over but which of them had the highest viewership? P-Square rule this list as they have 5 out of 20 songs listed.

Inspired by Iamsynord and WatchMojo and listmaster himself Tosyne2much

Do you agree with this list?
Who did I forget?

When you can't do simple things right, no wonder you are jobless.

Chop my Money: 28m views.

Gobe: 17m views.

Caro: 15m views.

This ordinary task, you don fail.
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by Damscrob(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
cc elparaiso
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by Elparaiso(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Gamesmart:

When you can't do simple things right, no wonder you are jobless.

Chop my Money: 28m views.

Gobe: 17m views.

Caro: 15m views.

This ordinary task, you don fail.

Oh, sorry for the mistake bro.
I am also deliberately ignoring your rant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by esshman(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Beautiful oyinye has 25m views. This list is incorrect

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by x6blade(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
If it's views. Wizkid has 11 million views for show you the money 15 million views for caro and loads of other songs above 5 million each. Atleast be accurate when opening threads

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
OBO west side Africa baddest. No. 1 is the highest point we could hit, and hit we shall!!! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by morganacanta: 12:04am On Feb 09, 2016
kernel501:

May that be your destiny .
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by morganacanta: 12:06am On Feb 09, 2016
uracocksucker:

First of all, omo ale ni e !!!

Adele still doesn't have the highest views on YouTube.

lastly there is a spell check on Nairaland and you still couldn't spell "already" confirms your olodo status
Even a slowpoke will know that's a typo seeing as other words were spelt correctly but what can I expect from a jobless Nairalander who has no valid point to make .
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by EmekaBlue(m): 12:51am On Feb 09, 2016
While sum dey find 100000views cheesy
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by odinese(m): 12:57am On Feb 09, 2016
Elparaiso:

Adele's music is worldwide sis, Nigerian music has not gone that far.

Tell em. She's just dumb asf
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by kernel501: 6:05am On Feb 09, 2016
morganacanta:

May that be your destiny .

SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN QUESTION AND PRAYERS... SUE YOUR TEACHER FOR POOR COMMAND OF ENGLISH.
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by Adonis3: 6:24am On Feb 09, 2016
pretydiva:
So how does dis put money in their pocket

if you had asked how it puts money in our pockets, I would have agreed it doesn't

But them

Hell yeah, it does!

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by Elparaiso(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Adonis3:

if you had asked how it puts money in our pockets, I would have agreed it doesn't

But them

Hell yeah, it does!

It sure does!

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by uracocksucker: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2016
morganacanta:

Even a slowpoke will know that's a typo seeing as other words were spelt correctly but what can I expect from a jobless Nairalander who has no valid point to make .

you don did it buddy and amma put you in ur place.

1) I am certainly not a slowpoke and by all ramifications smarter than you can ever be

2) I am not jobless, gt a very busy and demanding job ( not bragging ) but even demanding jobs has it down time of which i visit nairaland and let cocksucking wankers like urself have it just to let off steam ...nothing personal

3)I had a very valid point. let me reiterate, Omo ale ni e, olodo ni e, a no talent-hack, who assumes he has an opinion because internet affords you the privilege to comment

4) you admittedly made a mistake which you shouldn't have... suck it up and go wash plates as you don't have any else doing

you welcome to try reply me if you feel u must ..
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by Kingosytex(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
Osy-onye isi oche tops the chart jor!
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by morganacanta: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
uracocksucker:

you don did it buddy and amma put you in ur place.

1) I am certainly not a slowpoke and by all ramifications smarter than you can ever be

2) I am not jobless, gt a very busy and demanding job ( not bragging ) but even demanding jobs has it down time of which i visit nairaland and let cocksucking wankers like urself have it just to let off steam ...nothing personal

3)I had a very valid point. let me reiterate, Omo ale ni e, olodo ni e, a no talent-hack, who assumes he has an opinion because internet affords you the privilege to comment

4) you admittedly made a mistake which you shouldn't have... suck it up and go wash plates as you don't have any else doing

you welcome to try reply me if you feel u must ..
Didn't read half of that gibberish but it has further strengthened my stance ,that you are just a jobless ugly useless idiot .
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by morganacanta: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
kernel501:

SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN QUESTION AND PRAYERS... SUE YOUR TEACHER FOR POOR COMMAND OF ENGLISH.
Sue your father for sperm wasted.
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by Johnsonkeyz2019: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by Johnsonkeyz2019: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by Johnsonkeyz2019: 10:43am On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by kriss27(m): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Good day all, you all should please help like my video on this YouTube page
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgJQ4m189nY comment if possible! 250k is at stake before December 12 thanks, God bless you all abundantly as you do so. �
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by Johnsonkeyz2019: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. by Johnsonkeyz2019: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2022
KINDLY CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON FOR NOTIFICATIONS ON NEWER VIDEOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfxu2LiQwik

Learn how to play on all keys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) / Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video) / Nigerian Idol Jury Should Be Disbanded: Opinion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.