Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

What Is The Cause Of This Sickness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Cause Of This Sickness (486 Views)

Please Do Any Of You Knows The Cure To This Sickness / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? / What Is This “sickness” Called In Your Area And How Is It Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause Of This Sickness by Geniusone: 4:00am On Feb 05, 2016
Please nairalanders I am very much confused as I can't eat normal foods like every other normal person. Foods that are rich in carbohydrate e.g cassava products, yam, and even liquid milk and buter. Else, I will start stooling (discharging something like carta) . And I also feel internal heat in my limbs. please I have took some drugs yet it still continue. Please this thing is drying me up. what is the remedy.
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Sickness by yungchief(m): 4:04am On Feb 05, 2016
undecided
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Sickness by Geniusone: 4:06am On Feb 05, 2016
yungchief:
undecided
Is that what you have to say
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Sickness by psucc(m): 4:19am On Feb 05, 2016
Mucus like stool? The cure I know of is Africa's but you can see a doctor for the White's.

The heat aspect of it is as a result of the continuous stooling.
Re: What Is The Cause Of This Sickness by Gboliwe: 4:21am On Feb 05, 2016
Geniusone:
Please nairalanders I am very much confused as I can't eat normal foods like every other normal person. Foods that are rich in carbohydrate e.g cassava products, yam, and even liquid milk and buter. Else, I will start stooling (discharging something like carta) . And I also feel internal heat in my limbs. please I have took some drugs yet it still continue. Please this thing is drying me up. what is the remedy.

You took some drugs? Who prescribed the drugs you took? Its cheaper (in the long run) and healthier going to a hospital and running tests then have drugs prescribed. That's what you should do

(1) (Reply)

200-year-old Condom Made From Sheep’s Intestine Sells For £462 / Revealed: Read why your wife could live longer than you / Don't Be Desperate By Breast Cancer, Keep Your Hopes Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.