Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

How To Increase Your Sales And Get Referrals Like Never Before - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Increase Your Sales And Get Referrals Like Never Before (363 Views)

Tissue Paper Making,trending Like Never Before / NNPC & Agip To Increase Power Generation By 480MW - Pictures / Need Unique African Products And Manufacturers (referrals are welcome ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Sales And Get Referrals Like Never Before by Dgrea8t(m): 5:18am On Feb 05, 2016
Start posting your ads 24×7, even when you are eating in the restaurant.
Post with text messages, images and links.
Group post and schedule your campaign.
Import unlimited groups.
Have your own website name, website email and link.
To prevent facebook spam alert Group Post in batches of 45 groups at a time rather than posting to all the groups at the same time which can block your account.
Set time intervals between messages so that you don’t get spam alert from facebook for posting too fast.
Add multiple messages in a campaign so that you don’t post the same message again and again.
Start marketing any business on FACEBOOK today.
This is my advice: Get a software to do it for you. That will save your time.
There is a software that can automatically Share, Add, Post, Message, Scrape USERID & Profile Links & MORE. This tool work s wonders for many because, basically it takes the full job of an individual to post in 100s and 1000s of groups. You can contact me for more information by going to my profile (signature).
God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Collateral / How True?? / Shell Faces Two More Lawsuits For Nigeria Oil Spills In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.