Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

#myselfesteemandi HELP! I Am OBSESSED With Weight Loss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #myselfesteemandi HELP! I Am OBSESSED With Weight Loss (519 Views)

'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi / 5 Surprising Nigerian Foods That Kill Belly Fat And Help With Weight Loss / Understanding And Dealing With Weight Gain During Pregnancy Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#myselfesteemandi HELP! I Am OBSESSED With Weight Loss by Sustainer(f): 7:16am On Feb 05, 2016
I need to lose weight. I walk up every morning and the first thing I do is to check the scale. I probably should throw the scale away, but it makes me sane in a way. I need to lose ten kg; I do not think I will ever be satisfied till I lose ten kg.
Many people want to lose weight for different reasons but, I want to lose weight because I want to look and feel good. People who are slimmer (especially my sister) receive compliments from family and friends and I believe this improves her self-esteem, I on the other hand am bigger than my sister, so I get advise on how to lose weight.
Overweight people have (and I know will) always be criticized for being fat. For most of them the criticism has had a negative impact on their self-esteem and sometimes it may even cause depression. While a select few see the criticism has nothing. We hear hurtful words like “you swallowed your husband”, “amoeba”, “you are ugly”, and “we don’t have your size”. This hurts.
I eat a lot, I eat when I am bored, and I eat when I am stuffed. I had to learn to exercise, even with that, I don’t do the tasking ones, I just power walk. I do not have the will power to jump up and down.
I have recently come to a conclusion. I do not need to work on perfecting myself. I have found that it can be self-defeating, and a big waste of time. Perfection is a myth. It doesn’t exist in the real world and it certainly doesn’t exist in human appearance. I have decided to reject society’s impossible standards of female beauty and praise myself for who I am and where I am.
You can do the same with these steps

Read them here https://lagosbeautyblogger./2016/02/04/myselfesteemandi-help-i-am-obsessed-with-weight-loss/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #myselfesteemandi HELP! I Am OBSESSED With Weight Loss by Maxswitch1: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nice write up. The latter part may a lot of sense and is really encouraging #Gogirl.

But if you want to loose weight without exercising, no cravings and a healthier lifestyle feel free to contact me on 08025381828. I know a supplement that can help you achieve that.

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki’s Wellbeing Foundation Creates Awareness On New “killer Rash” / Health Benefit Of Watermelon / The Main Reason Why People Lose Weight When They Stop Drinking Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.