Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

5 Surprising Nigerian Foods That Kill Belly Fat And Help With Weight Loss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Surprising Nigerian Foods That Kill Belly Fat And Help With Weight Loss (594 Views)

Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Surprising Nigerian Foods That Kill Belly Fat And Help With Weight Loss by felicia58: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
5 surprising Nigerian foods that kill belly Fat And help with weight
loss
If you are a man with pot belly or a woman with belly fat or
perhaps you just want to lose fat around your arms or other part
of your body, this article will help you; read it to the end!
My name is Damilola, a health & fitness coach and for the past 2
years I have been helping over weight men and women like you
get their dream body without taking expensive pills( that don’t even
work) or crazy diet plans that starve you.
What I have discovered is that a fraction of our Nigerian foods are
extremely fatty and filled with lots of calories.
Here are the Nigerian Foods That Are Low in Calorie and Burns Fat.
Why we chose these foods as fat burner is simple, they are low in
calorie high in fiber

Read more >>> https://www.goldeneyeng.com/5-surprising-nigerian-foods-kill-belly-fat-help-weight-loss/
Re: 5 Surprising Nigerian Foods That Kill Belly Fat And Help With Weight Loss by opisco01(m): 6:26am On Nov 29, 2017
Hope this works

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedies For Stroke / Yusuf Buhari Still Unconscious, Aisha On Admission For High Blood Pressure / Dental Services/school Health Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.