Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart (29836 Views)

Meet Makinde Kayode Michael, 14-Year-Old Pupil & His Results In WASSCE & UTME / South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart / Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by Mrlekan07034617: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Its not true. I am sure for medicine especially. Igbos do better by far in postgraduate medical exams.
I will research the rest and you will know how far
Good One!!
Don't forget to update us after you are done with your research....Ok?
Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by mopolord(m): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
look at al this set of dumb biafrans dat are gud 4 nothin but busines nd ritual.go check waec stat nd see individual performance u wil see dat south west are far beta dan any region in west africa wen it com to education or cant u ask ursef dat y is dat d overall best student in waec are mostly 4rm d oodua nation(ondo,osun,ekiti)

1 Like

Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by Philistine(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=Mrlekan07034617 post=42642986]

Could those data from south-east be falsified? Well my take is if truly exam malpractice result took the south-east to that front-line, could it be consistent back to back? I doubt it.

Look here , I only observed from the statistics WAEC presented in both 2014 and 2015, as time goes on with other professional bodies we shall know what's going on.

[/quote
those guys do cheat from year to year. the same way their election(political) is a do or die affair,that is the same way they handle waec and neco exams.if u doubt it, let them prove themselves in law school,ican, professional exams and other non compromised exams, ask urself how come they do not excel in those exams.]
Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by Lilimax(f): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
cheruv:

Legodu ekworo mmadu naeburu ndi ozo nihi na ha abughi ndi Ofei'
Gwam ihe mere Naijiria agaghi ekewaa site na obi ojoo a nīle juru ebe nīle undecided
Ażigbakwa gi!!! angry
Azigbakwa fa!!! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
We Igbos compete among ourselves not with awusa or yoloba, Competition among Igbos brings out the best in us. But folks who are not Igbo see it as fight or disunity among us
DikeOha882:
Igbo nmanmanu o, o ga diri Igbo nma.

A time for sober reflection to our Enugu,Imo and Ebonyi governors to brace up and compete with Abia and Anambra for that position.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by mazizitonene(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
for those shouting 'special centres'...note that It still takes an intelligent student to cheat successfully.....ds centres r also n d north n west

2 Likes

Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by PentiumPro(f): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mrlekan07034617:

Hello with this statement of yours, you just bust ur own bubbles!! Like seriously so your Certificate is all to Open A shop?

You were just asked why are u guys not able to blow this much in professional exams and you spew this

Men you fall my hand big time!!!

Cc PentiumPro

Bros! I know these people very well. Once I throw my comment, I ignore their tirades.
They are highly defensive and emotional. They will just be throwing insults and tantrums.

1 Like

Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by MEILYN(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Why are people this jealous? I am from Kogi State, but I won't deny the fact that the Igbos are the most intelligent people when it comes to education in Nigeria. I have been to many schools in Lagos and Igbos always come tops.

I envy the way Igbo parents make sure their children always read their books and come out in flying colours in their various schools. We should always keep sentiments aside and give respect, praises to who deserve them.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by Odunharry(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mrlekan07034617:

Hello sir,

Special centres are in millions in lagos state and still where is lagos state on that chart? Thumbs up for Anambra and Abia state.

Those guys are the Bump please give it to the south-east its obvious they are HOT!! Haters should go and hug transformer, they worked hard for this so they got it.

Great job also to all their academic instructors at the secondary school level, your reward is SURELY in HEAVEN.

But like seriously do u think WAEC can be that stupid not to have mechanism on ground to check exam malpractice in all those states? An LGA alone might have more than 50special centers but still the state's result is nothing to write home about.
typo error correct ur bump
Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mrlekan07034617:

Hello with this statement of yours, you just bust ur own bubbles!! Like seriously so your Certificate is all to Open A shop?

You were just asked why are u guys not able to blow this much in professional exams and you spew this

Men you fall my hand big time!!!

This your reasoning is the reason behind the level of illiteracy in Nigeria. You are oblivious of the fact that secondary school education is a bedrock of literacy.

To you, if someone would not go to the university, he shouldnt learn how to read and write and get a minimum qualification like ssce.

If you dont know how to read and write, keep records of accounts, know basic health science and mathematics, how would you be able to run a small business and be a responsible member the society?

The reason there are many people who cant read and write is because, like you, they think that unless they re getting higher education, they should not be serious with secondary education.

But the easterners dont think that way. Whether u re going to the university or not, get ur waec.

5 Likes

Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by Mrlekan07034617: 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=Philistine post=42643161][/quote]

Are you kidding me Hmmm I think its for WAEC as a body to be probed.

I'm sure a lot of HEADs will roll, after fake results irrespective of the years back are being withdrawn and all these people's name are published, then SANITY will return to that exam body.

Although CORRUPTION can't be killed completely but can be reduced to the minimum.

God help bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Oduavanguard cc arresa cc uselessgoat cc oduapathfinder cc modath cc super1star

Make una come see villagers wey no pass waec

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by 14teenK: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kenai:

Keep cancelling posts naa, dullard. grin
You have been caught out and exposed as a toothless liar trying to hide her shame (that's if you're even a woman and not a transgendered)

You're not ashamed of yourself that your so called Fountain of Knowledge couldn't perform better than Ebonyi!
You're also not ashamed of yourself that, even with the bombings and insurgency in Adamawa, they still stand head and shoulders above your Osun.
Envy and bitterness have so ravaged and destroyed your self esteem that you had to come out and scream about Miracle Centres grin
Maybe those special centres are also responsible for Kaduna outperforming Ogun, and Oyo recording a miserable 21% pass rate.

Keep living in your delusions and cooking up excuses for your epic failures.
What a miserable loser you are grin
GBAM!!
Perfect and Epic

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Philistine:
do u know what u are saying at all. the best states in exam malpractices are the ones toping the table, if igbos are really that good, they should prove it in cowbell maths competition and other professional exams that have not been compromised.
You are aware that anambra has being representing Nigeria in everything for the past one year?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by Mrlekan07034617: 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
vfactor:

This your reasoning is the reason behind the level of illiteracy in Nigeria. You are oblivious of the fact that secondary school education is a bedrock of literacy.

To you, if someone would not go to the university, he shouldnt learn how to read and write and get a minimum qualification like ssce.

If you dont know how to read and write, keep records of accounts, know basic health science and mathematics, how would you be able to run a small business and be a responsible member the society?

The reason there are many people who cant read and write is because, like you, they think that unless they re getting higher education, they should not be serious with secondary education.

But the easterners dont think that way. Whether u re going to the university or not, get ur waec.

Lolz funnily I mean no offense anyway, but with your response its obvious u got my message wrong. Of course education is the best legacy but what I meant wasn't what u got.

If its your ideology to just get WAEC certificate and then proceed into business then no one will crucify you for that, but I just felt that your response to that question shouldn't be.

However you are left with your own opinion to pick out those who can't read or write on this platform but be rest assured that going for higher degree accompanied with some professional certificate will always make you do well even in business.
Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by lolzzzz: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
This is an indication that igbos have not even started taking over the educational sector of Nigeria, this children will excel in years to come and take over completely. I can't bet my last cash that 60% of those that pass in Lagos are igbos.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by Philistine(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

You are awa
re that anambra has being representing Nigeria in everything for the past one year?
Representing in what. Be specific pls.
Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by Melkizedek(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
SonOfEl:

My dear are you minding the mumu pentiumpro? Anyway, she has helped prove that we expose and do not condone exam malpractice. Many Abia schools have been given back to missionaries who were the original owners of the school, making the state expenses for running state schools cheap, thus, bringing about better funding for schools. Privates schools are only given blueprint for minimal requirements and I tell you, they are trying to compete favorably with a lot of these missionary schools...
funny I was discussing this with my mum who was a former director in the ministry of education. schools like the prestigious holy rosary in umuahia and others are being given back to the missionaries..that is the way to go for our educational sector in alaigbo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by astrodome: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
PentiumPro:

k Eboes are the most intelligent in the e-world grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Every yoruba person including Awo and Abiola hold or held a fake academic certificate. Oluwole is your certificate breeding industry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mrlekan07034617:

Lolz funnily I mean no offense anyway, but with your response its obvious u got my message wrong. Of course education is the best legacy but what I meant wasn't what u got.

If its your ideology to just get WAEC certificate and then proceed into business then no one will crucify you for that, but I just felt that your response to that question shouldn't be.

However you are left with your own opinion to pick out those who can't read or write on this platform but be rest assured that going for higher degree accompanied with some professional certificate will always make you do well even in business.

IMO has the highest number of professors in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Philistine:

Am academic competitions
Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by Mrlekan07034617: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
IMO has the highest number of professors in nigeria
Bros who's disputing that here? D last time I checked I never spoke about that!!
Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by Philistine(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Am academic competitions
Be specific, which academic competition.
Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by PentiumPro(f): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Professional, not making noise through some dodgy secondary school examination statistics

The Centre for Human Rights, University of Pretoria, UP, says Romola Adeola is its youngest doctoral graduate. In a statement on its website, the centre said: “Romola Adeola, 26, has set a record in being the youngest person to obtain a Doctor of Laws degree (LLD) in the 30-year history of the Centre for Human Rights.

Furthermore, she is only the 2nd youngest person to achieve this in the Faculty of Law, UP, since its establishment 107 years ago. She distinguished herself by completing the LLD in under 3 years. During her undergraduate years at Lagos State University (LASU), she was the Best Student in International Law.

Romola’s relationship with the Centre for Human Rights began from her participation in the 2008 African Human Rights Moot Court Competition. In 2012, she was selected as a DAAD scholar to study for the LLM/MPhil degree in Human Rights and Democratisation in Africa.

She graduated cum laude, earning two awards: the Kéba M’Baye award for the overall Best Dissertation and the Victor Dankwa prize for the Best Performance in the module: Human Rights in Africa. Her excellent record earned her admission to the Centre’s doctoral programme in 2013.

In her PhD thesis, she analyzed the obligation in article 10 of the African Union Convention in relation to the Protection and Assistance of Internally Displaced Persons in Africa. She has given interviews, presented papers at international conferences and been the voice of the Centre on issues of internally displaced persons, migrants and refugees. .

During her time here, she led the Disability Rights Clinic and served as Alumni Coordinator. In this latter capacity, she led a campaign calling for the release of prominent Swazi human rights activist – Thulani Maseko, and raised funding to support his family.

She attributes her success to her supportive parents, personal discipline, perseverance and prayer. In her words, ‘be faithful to God, be true to yourself and be of service to humanity.’ She also holds two diplomas from Åbo Akademi University.”

https://www.nairaland.com/2914425/romola-adeola-youngest-ph.d-graduate

Not chest beating with some Assisted Examination Writing (AEW) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by Duru009(m): 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
IGBO NATION excelling everywhere in this country.....

OBASANJO once stated that the igbos are the pillars of the country called NIGERIA....
thy come out top in everything...
Nigeria football, MISS NIGERIA or MBGN, Academics, Businesss. just name it.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Philistine:

In academic competitions
Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
Philistine:

Be specific, which academic competition.
Are you new to Nairaland?
Best public primary and secondary school in Nigeria.
Then the Singapore and Croatia competition.
Best maths teacher award.
Use the search button on google
Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by Irore: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
AustineE1:
The way south west is going down the drain in Education,the may soon discover oil.
When most of their youths spend valuable time online defending Tinubu and his cohorts and hating on others,i doubt if education is still a priority in that region.

Let's go to Ekiti state to find out if education is still a priority.
Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by kennynelcon(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
donvicky2007:

FGC OKIGWE 07'SET represent!
Guy u be boss, I'm 11'set.
Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mrlekan07034617:

you should have read my response to the person i mentioned very well.

How can someone use professional certifications to assess the level of performance of a region iin waec exams?

i used the 'shop' analogy cos most of the easterner go to learn a trade after secondary school. So using professional exams to judge waec performance would be illogical at best, and outright foolish at worse.

1 Like

Re: Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart by AKAKAK(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
PentiumPro:

Hahahaha grin grin grin
Law School, ICAN, COREN, Medical school and all other professional bodies in Nigeria says the contrary.
Why don't you excel in Professional exams like you do in WASSCE?

you are correct if you see how South West dey pass ICAN and ACCA compared to South East ...........................

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA / FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions / Unilag Cut Off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.