Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Please Help A Brother.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Brother.... (450 Views)

Help A Frustrated And Helpless First Class Engineering Graduate / Pls Help A Brother / I Need A Job In Asaba Please Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother.... by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2016
By d special grace of d almighty,I am a mechanical engineering graduate n v also finished my youth service. I stay in river state and currently working in a private school Buh about quitting in d next few wks(pls don't advice me not to cos you might not really understand what I v passed through)..

I have worked in not less than 5 schools n v come to conclude with d following;
1. Private schools are just forums for 'use and dump' of graduates from average families n ain't gat connection.
2. School work can be tedious especially when Ur boss is a lady or a woman. She never sees anything good in you as a young man.
3. They will always expect you to work with Ur last strenght Buh at d end of d month,to pay is a very big problem. For example,where am working now will never pay you till you go n beg for Ur salaries for many days into d new month,except that you will receive Ur salary at middle of d new month,in some cases,they owe 2-3 months(just like they owed us from July to September 2015)
4. Private schools can never afford to loose you inasmuch they also wouldn't treat yu like a human from a family just like them.

After some thrashy situations I v gone through in life in the name of struggling for survival,I v made up my mind to quit my present workplace(no going back).
I v tried everything to endure Buh things keep getting worse. Mind you,I v worked there now for almost 14months now..
Am not here to seek for an advice Buh to announce it publicly that I need a new job(I can still consider a school job only if I can v a rest of mind doing the work)

I stay currently at choba portharcourt.. So if you v any job for me even if it demands relocation(I don't v any problem with that),kindly link me up.. My contact is on my profile..

Thanks n may God bless yu

(1) (Reply)

Experienced/certified JAVA Trainer Urgently Needed (@limpocrest) / Jobs Available On Bamwase Today. / Sales Representative Needed For Only 2days In Warri 27th And 28th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.