Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager (28397 Views)

Rico Swavey Meets With 2face Idibia (Photo) / 2face Idibia's First Son, Nino Is All Grown Up In New Photos / “Leave My Brother Alone!Annie Idibia’s Manager Blast Those Mocking Teebillz(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by Oluwasogo14: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nigerians are naturally corrupt,somebody cheats and you guys are still praising him because you love him. Our nation can never grow with this fucking attitude. This shit happens in our daily life everyday,encouraging bad act because of fame. Bleep anybody supporting dis fake people,from d way 2face deliver speech,you don't need to be told that he can't write a good song in english language. Bleep anybody supporting bad leader. that's plagiarism,it is a big offence. how on earth can you make use of my idea or material without making reference to me.

6 Likes

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by Oluuuuuuu: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
Let's be realistic. The group started together. Fingers årê not equal. Among the trio. We shall have GOOD, BETTER and BEST. Back then in (90s) Nigerians compared them together that who was the best among them? Lots of answered then. 2face made it to be the best and successful among them today. Blackface is the only one among them lacking behind. They started together and 2face is well successful among them. 2face should come back to their level atleast once in a while, By showing brotherly love, remember in 2007 the trio came together and drop another album. Which we all love. This is an example of brotherly love I mean. In 2007 the issue of African queen went down. . We all have human feelings. Put yourself in blackface shoe, You know how you feel when someone you started together suddenly become successful. Not that you hate the person but ü gat to say I've helped him b4, I've done this, I've done that for him before he became succesful. My people I love the trio so much. I love plantashun boiz. 2baba should assist the group entirely. Thanks
Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by rapmike(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
DonBenny77:

u r a fool, who b hungry boy na ur papa dey feed am u didnt hear ahead of d game n hardlife
faze ur broda is a whack artist

Guy, Faze has at least two hit songs in Nigeria on his own, he sat his ass down and worked hard at that period.

Blackface you are defending has only produced flops as songs and goes around claiming that songs that others worked on are his songs. Tell me who is whack?
Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by rapmike(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
caukerzee:
You must be a kid (At most, early teens) To imply the bolded. Faze had only two hits ke?

I remember two songs cos am not a serious fan of Nigerian music. However I remember Faze alone and Kolomental. He may have others that I forgot.
Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by kokoA(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
Something is wrong with our sense of reasoning in this country judging by some kind of comments I read here today. We live in a society that worships money, fame, material things, etc. Somebody's intellectual property was stolen, yet some so called "educated" youths are here supporting the "criminal" because he is rich and more popular. I Love TuBaba (no homo), he is a great guy and a brother from thesame part of the country, but it is totally wrong to use somebody's sweat without permission. It is wrong! No amount of fame and fortune can cove it! I'm with blackface on this.

5 Likes

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by kokoA(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
rapmike:

Guy, Faze has at least two hit songs in Nigeria on his own, he sat his ass down and worked hard at that period.

Blackface you are defending has only produced flops as songs and goes around claiming that songs that others worked on are his songs. Tell me who is whack?
Hello?! Did you listen to Blackface's first album after Plantashun Boiz? You must be a "wiz-kid generation kind of fan. Blackface has got depth in his lyrics bro.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by kokoA(m): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
veraponpo:

2face was never the youngest. Faze is the youngest. Blackface and 2face were secondary school mate in Makurdi and went to IMT together in Enugu. They formed the group and brought in faze years later.

Blackface is good but never better than 2face. His pain is understandable, he has lost it and he is looking for somebody to use in climbing the ladder. Unfortunately his time is gone, it will take only God to revive his career. Who will he compete with Davido or Badoo, Wizkid or Dammy krane?

He should just be cool with 2baba that has been adjudged a legend already.
They were not mates. Blackface was a year ahead of Tuface in secondary school. Don't even bother to dispute this, I went to thesame school. Blackface is a better writer than Tuface but Tuface is a better performer.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by Bella50(f): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lol,i don laff tire.
Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by Holyfield1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
kay29000:

Which song lyrics is this?
Use your brain sir...No insult intended
Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by 5mike(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
blackface u don dey madt abi... na only you broke 2016... i never collect salary since this year but i accuse buhari say him theif my money... better control yaself ooo
Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by SolexxBarry(m): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
Well if the song was really written by him,i guess he shld b accorded his rights and paid his dues
Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by babadem2much(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
cathodekazim:
Dunno how ppl react to comments perhaps how they reason

Yes blackface claimed his song was stolen and yet some ppl dey praise 2face for tht dastardly act

As if ntn is wrong with it

How will u feel if somebdy else steal ur work ?

Will u feel aphy

Nice one, I wonder why people see Black Face as dumb, this guy is the real brain behind PLANTAISHUN BOIZ. Credit should be atleast given to him been the original owner of African Queen

4 Likes

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Psalm18:
3 friends started out
2 dropped out
1keeps shining.
It's only natural the other two friends get envious at the progress of the one shining.

Tuface should acknowledge this dude and pay him his dues if he has not already.

Blackface should henceforth ensure he gets his lyrics copyrighted so nobody 'steals it'

I believe tuface is also the youngest of the trio- blackface must really be pained seeing how far tuface has gone on to better things.

The pic is the group way back in 2000

Congratulations. Tuface is shining. That does not give him the right to steal from Blackface who is struggling. What is bad is bad. We should not use an excuse to coat bad.

It is clear Tuface stole the song. So saying it is paining BalckFace is ridiculous. Simple, do not steal his tracks. If Tuface wants it, he should contact Blackface.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
cathodekazim:

Yes blackface claimed his song was stolen and yet some ppl dey praise 2face for tht dastardly act

Will u feel aphy

What do you expect from a generation who cheats from common entrance. How people can side with Tuface for stealing BlackFace's song shows why politicians steal Nigerians money and the Nigerians worship the thieves that stole their money.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Holyfield1:
LIKE if Blackface's Verse is the best and SHARE if 2face's

VERSE 1:
Baby I can see u feeling kind of blue
I see you need someone to comfort you
I can’t understand why you are pushing love away
When that’s what you need each and everyday
There’s no one alive who doesn’t need love (yeah)
Open your heart
And baby my baby try to understand
I’ll be your man
I’ll be by your side until the end
I’ll treasure your love like it was from above
Now all you get to do
Na just

VERSE 2:
Gentleness, ruggedness, anyhow that you want it
Girl I got it come and get it
Don’t be shy don’t hold back
Let somebody hold your body
Let that somebody be me
Let’s be gentle Let’s be wild
Let’s do it gladly enter style
In the kitchen on the bed on the floor and in the air
Call me girl and I’ll be there
You guarantee to scream uh yea
Like a diamond in the rock
You need to let your light shine
All you need is good good loving….

BlackFace please write verse 2
Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
veraponpo:

2face was never the youngest. Faze is the youngest. Blackface and 2face were secondary school mate in Makurdi and went to IMT together in Enugu. They formed the group and brought in faze years later.

Blackface is good but never better than 2face. His pain is understandable, he has lost it and he is looking for somebody to use in climbing the ladder. Unfortunately his time is gone, it will take only God to revive his career. Who will he compete with Davido or Badoo, Wizkid or Dammy krane?

He should just be cool with 2baba that has been adjudged a legend already.

Irony. Tuface used African queen he stole from BlackFace to make it in the business.

So tell me who used who to climb.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by Diaryofnaija: 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
cathodekazim:

Will u feel aphy

God will continue to bless u for this comment.

Some comments am seeing here just goes to show how disgracefully some Nigerians think.

If the reverse was the case and blackface was the successful one, they would be bashing 2face and praising blackface. Nigerians just like identifying with success no matter how it was gotten.

4 Likes

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by Aladinn(m): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2016
lailo:
If it was Blackface who sang those songs-"Africa queen or Let somebody loves you".....d songs no go blow pass balloon.So Tubaba stealing them is a blessing.Thank God they were stolen so dat d world could hear d songs.

What matters most to you shall be stolen and given to another who know a better use of it than you, then you will know how painful it hurts to be stolen from.
Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by numericalguy(m): 12:37am On Feb 06, 2016
I really used to like 2face a lot until I started to read this thread and all of a sudden I see him as someone no different from an armed robber.

I also never really cared much about black face (I still don't anyway), but no matter how much some people hate to admit it, he has every right to his intellectual property.

What is most disturbing is the attitude of some Nigerian youths is so disgraceful to say the least.

Intellectual theft is criminal and if found guilty, 2face could go to jail for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by oluwadare26(m): 12:46am On Feb 06, 2016
yuh dey craze bro @blackface 4saying dat
Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by BrutusOj(m): 1:29am On Feb 06, 2016
I laugh when I see all dis indomie kids shouting "blackface is whack, face is better and all that..". The whole tracks of "body and soul' of the then plantainshun Boyz were handwork of blackface..listen to the song ' YOU and I' and tel me blackface ain't better than 90% of the calibre of musicians we have in Naija now

1 Like

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:09am On Feb 06, 2016
BrutusOj:
I laugh when I see all dis indomie kids shouting "blackface is whack, face is better and all that..". The whole tracks of "body and soul' of the then plantainshun Boyz were handwork of blackface..listen to the song ' YOU and I' and tel me blackface ain't better than 90% of the calibre of musicians we have in Naija now

My advice to very creative people. Hustle solo and stop carrying people along. That is the truth. Thanks for reminding me of You and I. Classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrl-ECGAFy0

1 Like

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by Psalm18: 7:06am On Feb 06, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Congratulations. Tuface is shining. That does not give him the right to steal from Blackface who is struggling. What is bad is bad. We should not use an excuse to coat bad.

It is clear Tuface stole the song. So saying it is paining BalckFace is ridiculous. Simple, do not steal his tracks. If Tuface wants it, he should contact Blackface.
I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by psalmuelwater(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2016
Oluuuuuuu:
Let's be realistic. The group started together. Fingers årê not equal. Among the trio. We shall have GOOD, BETTER and BEST. Back then in (90s) Nigerians compared them together that who was the best among them? Lots of answered then. 2face made it to be the best and successful among them today. Blackface is the only one among them lacking behind. They started together and 2face is well successful among them. 2face should come back to their level atleast once in a while, By showing brotherly love, remember in 2007 the trio came together and drop another album. Which we all love. This is an example of brotherly love I mean. In 2007 the issue of African queen went down. . We all have human feelings. Put yourself in blackface shoe, You know how you feel when someone you started together suddenly become successful. Not that you hate the person but ü gat to say I've helped him b4, I've done this, I've done that for him before he became succesful. My people I love the trio so much. I love plantashun boiz. 2baba should assist the group entirely. Thanks
. What are you saying?
Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by bayinq25(m): 8:16am On Feb 06, 2016
cathodekazim:

Will u feel aphy
First sensible quote after covering 4000000kilometers on nairaland,may God bless you,you're one of many Nigerians that think with his devices..people in this part of the world discard the words and judge the speaker...

1 Like

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by Swiftboy(m): 8:22am On Feb 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
I’m not trying to hate or bring down the person of Blackface, but from my stand point as a regular guy who found preference in the kind of music made by some dudes like that, I still can’t finger out the indelible mark or lasting impression made by Blackface either during his stint with the Plantashun Boiz or moments that led to it’s final disbandment.

So what exactly is he saying?
You have said it all yourself as a regular guy...you don't know it hurts when people steal intellectual property,take am blow,then rub it off your very eyes! Its a shame we don't have legislation to battle outright plagiarism in Nigeria. From all indication 2Baba stole the said song and edited it.That's daylight robbery

1 Like

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by charger09(m): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2016
if u av listened to d song..u ll def see d difference btw the 1st and second verse
d 1st verse sounds more like sometin frm black IMO
I love blackface's music
dude is talented but not just consistent…
i hope he make it one day!

1 Like

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by akocce(m): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2016
End time quarrel
Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by Saladin25(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2016
NobleAngell:
Anyone that steals my song will pay me a whooping sum every year till he drops dead. I don't care
Naso girl. A thief must be treated like a criminal. Most of the people condemning blackface won't accept half of what he is experiencing.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by Saladin25(m): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2016
numericalguy:
I really used to like 2face a lot until I started to read this thread and all of a sudden I see him as someone no different from an armed robber.

I also never really cared much about black face (I still don't anyway), but no matter how much some people hate to admit it, he has every right to his intellectual property.

What is most disturbing is the attitude of some Nigerian youths is so disgraceful to say the least.

Intellectual theft is criminal and if found guilty, 2face could go to jail for it.

Have even disliked Tuface for this incident. I read his interview on AIT website if you read his response to this allegation, you will deduce that he stole that song. I dislike people that cheats. Nice comment from you.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by Saladin25(m): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2016
BrutusOj:

Even there producer back then , in the person of Nelson brown once said out of the 3 guys. Blackface is the best he knows how to turn nothing to something. I pray he rejuvenate his career because is song is just ordinary music but full of good lyrics

1 Like

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by gemale(m): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
I no know if blackface dey talk truth or nt bt d fact is dt in Nigeria, songwriters r nt give credit & recognition 4 their work. Artistes just released songs wt out revealing d source of their lyrics. It's nt ryt. Sometimes, artistes take songs written by upcoming acts wt out permission. Dts theft of intellectual property. D use if ghost writers needs 2 stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singer Lamboginny Engaged To Taccara Rae (Pictures) / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Her Birthday With Family Pictures / Tony Elumelu Gushes Over P-square's Performance At The Finale Of His 2016 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.