Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager (28546 Views)

Rico Swavey Meets With 2face Idibia (Photo) / 2face Idibia's First Son, Nino Is All Grown Up In New Photos / “Leave My Brother Alone!Annie Idibia’s Manager Blast Those Mocking Teebillz(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by iebanehita(m): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
Holyfield1:
LIKE if Blackface's Verse is the best and SHARE if 2face's

On a serious note, Blackface's Verse was what made me love the song.

The verse 2 was all about lust, sêx,.. nothing about good love at all.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Replies Efe Omoregbe, 2face Idibia's Manager by tammie24: 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
frisky2good:
After what happened with the song African Queen one would have expected that 2face will never ever use any of Blackface's works without permission again. It is wrong to use other people's creativity without at least giving him credit. They should just pay him since they have admitted that Blackface contributed to the song. For those that keep coming here to run him down please let's be objective. That Blackface is not a superstar does not mean he should not be respected. He's not after money cos that's not his way of life. He just never likes to be cheated. After 2face stole African Queen from him and made (hell, he's still making money from that song) millions from it, he still sold the rights to a Jamaican to sing it and still did not give credit to Blackface. That's not a good thing to do.
if i were blackface. I'll get a good lawyer, sue their asses for everything.
Haba!
What a greedy criminal tuface is!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo / Imade Adeleke's 3rd Birthday: Davido Celebrates His 1st Daughter / Rita Dominic Steps Out For AFRIFF Looking Gorgeous (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.