Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience (1341 Views)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) / MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience by Tomjazzy2: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Okay, let me state it here clearly that I am not the type of dude who goes public on the slightest provocation. Before I do so, I make sure I exhaust all viable options at my disposal.

A couple of friends have at some point complained bitterly about how poorly their complaints were handled when their respective infinix phones developed faults covered under the company's warrantee.

I never understood and appreciated the above fully until my new Infinix device developed some unexpected fault (the screen suddenly went blank).

I quickly took it to a nearby Infinix office since my warrantee is still valid. I was told That I would be contacted within three (3) days to come and collect the phone. Unfortunately, it's been almost a month today and I have not gotten any call from Infinix; I have called them severally and what they keep telling me is that the parts they want to replace in the phone has not since been sent to them from God knows where sad

What is more, from all indications, I honestly don't think I am going to get my phone back any time soon angry

Dear Infinix, why sale phones with no available replacement parts undecided
I am extremely gutted and disappointed with your abysmally poor customer service sad

Suffice it to state here that when my Samsung device had similar fault, it was quickly fixed by their customer care and returned within four working days
Re: A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience by Tomjazzy2: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Cc: Puskin, dragnet, kindly help me push this to get wider audience please cry
Re: A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
No mind them. CRAZE
Re: A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience by Youngsage: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
OP, I think lalasticlala would have been a better mention. That said, I doubt if this can hit FP; no be celebrity news tongue

Btw, I can't do infinix for any reason. My couz still hasn't got his own fixed by them for more than two mnths. So I'd advice you got yourself another phone tongue tongue
Re: A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience by just2endowed: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Tomjazzy2:
Okay, let me state it here clearly that I am not the type of dude who goes public on the slightest provocation. Before I do so, I make sure I exhaust all viable options at my disposal.

A couple of friends have at some point complained bitterly about how poorly their complaints were handled when their respective infinix phones developed faults covered under the company's warrantee.

I never understood and appreciated the above fully until my new Infinix device developed some unexpected fault (the screen suddenly went blank).

I quickly took it to a nearby Infinix office since my warrantee is still valid. I was told That I would be contacted within three (3) days to come and collect the phone. Unfortunately, it's been almost a month today and I have not gotten any call from Infinix; I have called them severally and what they keep telling me is that the parts they want to replace in the phone has not since been sent to them from God knows where sad

What is more, from all indications, I honestly don't think I am going to get my phone back any time soon angry

Dear Infinix, why sale phones with no available replacement parts undecided
I am extremely gutted and disappointed with your abysmally poor customer service sad

Suffice it to state here that when my Samsung device had similar fault, it was quickly fixed by their customer care and returned within four working days

Where is ur location?
Re: A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
just2endowed:

Where is ur location?

You be Infinix?
Re: A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience by Orator2383: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sorry about your experience. A month is definitely too long to repair a phone.
Re: A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience by Tomjazzy2: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
just2endowed:

Where is ur location?
Port Harcourt in Rivers State.

May I know why you asked?
Re: A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience by just2endowed: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2016
Tomjazzy2:
Port Harcourt in Rivers State.

May I know why you asked?

It just sound weird for a phone to be in a service centre for two months. I don't work in infinix but I know some of the staffs in lagos. Well, if u can take it to their infinix office in lagos. It will take just one week for it to be fixed. Talking from experience in changing a board self.
Re: A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience by Tomjazzy2: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2016
just2endowed:

It just sound weird for a phone to be in a service centre for two months. I don't work in infinix but I know some of the staffs in lagos. Well, if u can take it to their infinix office in lagos. It will take just one week for it to be fixed. Talking from experience in changing a board self.

Thanks for your concern, but I can't possibly take it to Lagos because of distance barrier.
Well, if by next week I don't get my phone fixed, I am sure going to their office to create a very unimaginable scene angry
Re: A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience by just2endowed: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2016
Tomjazzy2:

Thanks for your concern, but I can't possibly take it to Lagos because of distance barrier.
Well, if by next week I don't get my phone fixed, I am sure going to their office to create a very unimaginable scene angry

OK. Remember violence not the answer.
Re: A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience by Tomjazzy2: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2016
just2endowed:

OK. Remember violence not the answer.

Sure, wasn't making reference to violence. I'm too educated for such smiley
Re: A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience by just2endowed: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2016
Tomjazzy2:

Sure, wasn't making reference to violence. I'm too educated for such smiley

Good luck
Re: A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience by ikombe: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tomjazzy2:

i advice you take 2 wraps of oshogbo weed for d scene to be perfected well grin

Thank me later cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Bitter Infinix Customer Care Experience by Tomjazzy2: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
ikombe:
i advice you take 2 wraps of oshogbo weed for d scene to be perfected well grin

Thank me later cheesy

Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Eonfine Iphone 6 Waterproof Case / I Want To Buy The Innjoo Fire 2 / Infinix Hot S : Please Help A Nigga Decide...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.