Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? (78153 Views)

Please, How Do I Get Through To Airtel Customer Care Agent / Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance / Airtel Customer Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by tayo60(f): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Good evening landers. Kindly help me out. Av been calling Airtel customer care service line for the past one month and I wasn't directed to speak with any agent but with the machine that directed me to dial one number to resolve any of my problems. Last week a certain amount of my money was deducted from my account without subscribing to anything and I called d customer care line with annoyance so as to refund my money but I wasn't directed to speak with any customer care agent as its used to be but was answered to by that machine. Airtel, this is unfair

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by hisgrace090: 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Speaking with AIRTEL customer care agent is no longer available.

They have closed the thing long ago.

As of now if they deduct your money for what you never subscribe they will ask you to unsubscribe with a code if you wish, after a day they will congratulates you for subscribing againe an start deducting your money againe as you have no where to complained.

I know they will one day open it after getting the amount they want to rub from the masses.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by kylie01: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2018
OP, simply dial 111. I spoke to them yesterday being 18/03/2018.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by Mightyify(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2018
Dail 111 after selection of language....press 3 then 6. Thank me later

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by wharlay23(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mightyify:
thanks dude �

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by sthorm: 9:18pm On May 07, 2018
Mightyify:

Thanks.. really helpful

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by sisisioge: 11:08pm On May 07, 2018
hisgrace090:
Speaking with AIRTEL customer care agent is no longer available.

They have closed the thing long ago.

As of now if they deduct your money for what you never subscribe they will ask you to unsubscribe with a code if you wish, after a day they will congratulates you for subscribing againe an start deducting your money againe as you have no where to complained.

I know they will one day open it after getting the amount they want to rub from the masses.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by tmlewin13(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2018
Thanks so much ...Really helpful

Mightyify:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by Opinionated: 9:37pm On May 10, 2018
tayo60:
Good evening landers. Kindly help me out. Av been calling Airtel customer care service line for the past one month and I wasn't directed to speak with any agent but with the machine that directed me to dial one number to resolve any of my problems. Last week a certain amount of my money was deducted from my account without subscribing to anything and I called d customer care line with annoyance so as to refund my money but I wasn't directed to speak with any customer care agent as its used to be but was answered to by that machine. Airtel, this is unfair

Try sending them an email

How I Got Airtel to Stop Deducting N50 from My Airtime Daily http://www.opinions.ng/i-got-airtel-stop-deducting-n50-airtime-daily/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by cobol: 11:48am On May 15, 2018
I tried 3 and 6 and was able to talk to them. Thi
Ode subscription were automatically activated when u click on some link online already affiliated to airtel. It's a a way to steal from innocent masses. Mind d pops or links u click on especially those ads

1 Like

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by nicenaira(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2018
Mightyify:

So helpful.

Thank you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by kesmiraAutos: 1:53pm On May 29, 2018
Mightyify:
It also worked for me... Am thankful Mightyify cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by tunnex10(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2018
Mightyify:
thank you ooooo very stupid ppl. Keep subscribing useless package for me.
Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by missava(f): 9:44pm On May 31, 2018
Thank you very much.
Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by 3sha4lyf: 12:29am On Jun 09, 2018
Mightyify:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by Pretty002: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2018
Mightyify:
thank you
Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by azino11(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
God bless man, you just made things super fast for me
Mightyify:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by sommyboi(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2018
Mightyify:

Thanks bro, I was able to speak to them finally.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by saheedandu(m): 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
thank u very much bro, u just saved me and my wife from unnecessary deductions..
Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by Smileyin: 3:10am On Jun 26, 2018
Airtel has become a horrible network. I have also been trying to reach them for a while now and they give me weird bonuses that I cannot even use cos they make sure it's non functional till it expires. I finally used the 111, 3, 6 way I saw here got through and the agent that picked up told me the reason money was deducted from my line was because of active services (2) he didn't even dare to say the second one but one of them was motivational quotes which I have never subscribed to before or received before. And it's been active for over a month. I wonder how long the other one has been active for cos he didn't want to talk about it. I kept forcing him literally to talk whilst I was asking what was going to happen asides from him saying it has been deactivated now but he was mute for almost a minute. I had to look at the screen of my phone and ask if he was still there, and his response was what do you want me to do now? Ah customer care?!� I told him to report it cos I haven't gotten a single text and have been paying for it. Also told him in certain I'm not the only customer upset about this and he should make sure he reports it. But with his attitude I'm beginning to wonder if they are all aware of this nonsense and just being quiet. Or maybe their boss is the one making money off this shit and not the owner. I really don't know what to think.
Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by epic5: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Legal action is what airtel needs. I have asked for a full refund. If they do not...all their customer agents will not rest..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by businessguide: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
Visit www.businessguide.com.ng to view a comprehensive guide on all Gsm service ptoviders customer care numbers
Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by Nastydroid(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Smileyin:
Airtel has become a horrible network. I have also been trying to reach them for a while now and they give me weird bonuses that I cannot even use cos they make sure it's non functional till it expires. I finally used the 111, 3, 6 way I saw here got through and the agent that picked up told me the reason money was deducted from my line was because of active services (2) he didn't even dare to say the second one but one of them was motivational quotes which I have never subscribed to before or received before. And it's been active for over a month. I wonder how long the other one has been active for cos he didn't want to talk about it. I kept forcing him literally to talk whilst I was asking what was going to happen asides from him saying it has been deactivated now but he was mute for almost a minute. I had to look at the screen of my phone and ask if he was still there, and his response was what do you want me to do now? Ah customer care?!� I told him to report it cos I haven't gotten a single text and have been paying for it. Also told him in certain I'm not the only customer upset about this and he should make sure he reports it. But with his attitude I'm beginning to wonder if they are all aware of this nonsense and just being quiet. Or maybe their boss is the one making money off this shit and not the owner. I really don't know what to think.
I'm facing this same issue i have complained several times no remedy,i just stopped recharging on the line.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by Matislaney: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mightyify:
Thanks it really helped

1 Like

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by PrinceLat(m): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
Mightyify:

Surprisingly this worked, to think I've been trying to talk to them for the whole of this year.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by Rilwayne001: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
cobol:
I tried 3 and 6 and was able to talk to them. Thi
Ode subscription were automatically activated when u click on some link online already affiliated to airtel. It's a a way to steal from innocent masses. Mind d pops or links u click on especially those ads

I swear these people are really annoying. They just got me really frustrated cry cry cry embarassed God will punish them and their pop up message
Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by Grace2018: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mightyify:

This still works. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by RidWan111: 12:50am On Sep 26, 2018
Mightyify:

legit bro
Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by Tgiirl(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2018
I have noticed that I do get close to 7500 deducted from my 20,000 monthly recharge on my phone, and use to think that someone keep using my phone to call and clearing log after usage. Not until today that I was trying to call them and the self response keep talk with no access to customer agent.

Now I got the 111 dial clue and called, their response was that I was subscribed to multiple channels that deducts, 50, 100 and 150 weekly. WTF I never sub to that.

I told them to unsub me immediately. Damn! I ve been losing 7k plus and never knew seen last year. This is sure wickedness cos I was unable to reach them not until today

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by deity: 7:03am On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=Mightyify post=65966093]Dail 111 after selection of language....press 3 then 6. Thank me later[/

Airtwl.is fraudulent,this no longer works,you can't speak.to a.customers care directly again
Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by demaxbiz: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
Still works

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Got Scammed / Mtn Unveils New Night Data Plans / Get 23GB For #1000 And 4GB For #200 Only Airtel User Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.