Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Societies View About School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Societies View About School. (536 Views)

OMG!!! You Will Have Double Thoughts About School After Watching This / Please Help!!! Should I Change Course OR Forget About School Completely / What Did/do You Hate About School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Societies View About School. by malontee(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
When i was 12 i was sent to school,i cried and cried but they wouldn't listing they said i was going to be there for 6 years that it was for my best interest will get more life skills,no career no goals just sit to learn other peoples view and believe(theory), we were not allow to say something until the teacher said so.
when i was 18 years i was transferred to the university,it was in ABSU(ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY UTURU).
They(society) wanted me be in the university and serve another 4 years term listening to what i don't like often times as a business student i ask these question;are you studying to mange what you don't have or will others employ you build there dreams?the society made me read voluminous book cram dates and fact,write it in the exam, most we wont make use of till we die and some we tend to forget immediately you leave the hall,Prof. Kalu will give you A",B',C' or D and when you get F' its believe that you have failed... grin trust me your are what more than those grades.
With a mind full of thought a friend touched me and said his name is EDUCATION.
Education inspired me made me realize the impact i can make in the society and i can make a better me if i pursue my dreams that school will do nothing less than tagging you a failure or success with the A's,B's and F from lecturer,but life is what more than it..You what more than what school say you are ‪#‎NBA‬

All copy-write are reserved

ANYAELE O. PAUL

(1) (Reply)

Abia,other South East States Leads In WAEC Performance Chart / University Of Auckland International Business Masters Scholarships In Newzealand / Get Your Free Project Topics And Materials In Guidance And Counseling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.