Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? (34143 Views)

Olamide’s New Look Vs Reekado Banks’ New Look, Which Do You Prefer? / Eva Alordiah's New Year Resolution Is Not To Kiss Anyone / Yul Edochie Celebrates The Birthday Of His 12year Old Look Alike Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by SavageGarden(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Afrok:
I don't see any big deal in her changing her hairstyle, your looks changes with hairstyles coz u can't rock one particular hairstyle for life and possibly not for 9years like my Afro shocked

She looked great in the girly hairstyle...
Wow your Afro is dope bro embarassed Nice one please give me some tips to grow mine I'm now bored of Low cut
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Afrok(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
SavageGarden:

Wow your Afro is dope bro embarassed Nice one please give me some tips to grow mine I'm now bored of Low cut
thanks boss... send me a PM, I'll share everything with u tru mail
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by seyirock(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Afrok:
I don't see any big deal in her changing her hairstyle, your looks changes with hairstyles coz u can't rock one particular hairstyle for life and possibly not for 9years like my Afro shocked

She looked great in the girly hairstyle...
my man I don't totally agree with u o! We wey get bald hair na low cut since I knw my self.,I dey try afro but he no won grow since d past 3 months now.
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by PrinceRules(m): 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Um what did she do to her lips
I see changes
From choco skin to light skin
C'mon
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Always loved her looks regardless....
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
Speechless3:
KingEbuka make up is not fraud o

it is ... its deception and falsely portrays a lady as beautiful when she is not sad. I dey lie ? angry
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by henrybomb(m): 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
mitchyy:
I noticed Nigerian female rapper Eva Alordiah has ditched her low cut and is sporting a new girly look. I think she looks prettier now. What do you think?
See pics below of her old look and the new look she is currently rocking and compare...

Source of photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBVwnMOrDHs/
Her new look is fab..killer lips and dose eyes
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by princee7(m): 12:51am On Feb 06, 2016
This babe has really don great for her self. I mean the only Nigerian female raper with six PACKS ... All those gals that has fat n chubby stomach out here should see her as a role model. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by NinaArsenal(f): 7:51am On Feb 06, 2016
SmartMugu:

Since you claimed you dont know her, you wey get eyes, just imagined that the first pix must must be her old one, and the one below must be the new pix. Which kain forming be this. If you didn't know Eva at all and you're defending that lie here but you knew her new hairstyle from what she's known with, just slow down. Liars are easy to spot.

Gosh, which kind liars nairaland dey breed here.
must I know every musician? Please get busy and stop quoting me.
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

it is ... its deception and falsely portrays a lady as beautiful when she is not sad. I dey lie ? angry
U dey lie because there are too many beautiful women who still wear make up.
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2016
Speechless3:
U dey lie because there are too many beautiful women who still wear make up.

that's the point ... how will you know they are beautiful since they wear make up . Take the make up off , then we can start from there wink

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

that's the point ... how will you know they are beautiful since they wear make up . Take the make up off , then we can start from there wink

Men do make up too.

And weaves too by the way;

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2016
Muafrika2:

Men do make up too.

And weaves too by the way;

lol . That's like 1 in every 1 million . Women are like 5 in every 6 undecided

Men dont need make -up and more of us are naturally better looking than the women . Women need to relinquish their insecurities and embrace their natural look . Honestly , I wont marry a woman who makes up oo cry . I mean why should you paint your face before I can call you beautiful every morning - that's stress . Waking up to Niyola's natural beautiful look every morning can make a man's day .

If you aint beautiful there are natural beauty procedures to take to lighten the skin , improving the physical appearance and all - we've got honey , lime , tomatoes , eggs etc - not artificial cosmetics
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

lol . That's like 1 in every 1 million . Women are like 5 in every 6 undecided

Men dont need make -up and more of us are naturally better looking than the women
. Women need to relinquish their insecurities and embrace their natural look . Honestly , I wont marry a woman who makes up oo cry . I mean why should you paint your face before I can call you beautiful every morning - that's stress . Waking up to Niyola's natural beautiful look every morning can make a man's day .

If you aint beautiful there are natural beauty procedures to take to lighten the skin , improving the physical appearance and all - we've got honey , lime , tomatoes , eggs etc - not artificial cosmetics

That (in bold) is an impossibility. Women do not drop from heaven. Neither do men. Those men are fathers to those women and the women gave birth to those men. This is Just undue pressure on women.

What does light skin have to do with beauty?
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Looks d same with or wothout hair
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2016
Muafrika2:

That (in bold) is an impossibility. Women do not drop from heaven. Neither do men. Those men are fathers to those women and the women gave birth to those men. This is Just undue pressure on women.

An impossibility ? I made that extrapolation from what I've seen

What does light skin have to do with beauty?

Natural cosmetics can help improve your physical appearance - the smoothen the skin , lighten the skin etc . Don't you admire women with smooth beautiful skin ? smiley
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

An impossibility ? I made that extrapolation from what I've seen

Define beauty. How should a beautiful person look like?

Natural cosmetics can help improve your physical appearance - the smoothen the skin , lighten the skin etc . Don't you admire women with smooth beautiful skin ? smiley
I do, actually.

And am talking about light skin. Not smooth skin.
I also know many light skinned women with terrible skin texture.

I hope you've tried those products too. And that your skin is very smooth.
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Muafrika2:

Define beauty. How should a beautiful person look like?

If the totality of a woman's physical appearance is pleasing to the eye then she is beautiful

I do, actually.

And am talking about light skin. Not smooth skin.

I said lighten the skin not light skin

I also know many light skinned women with terrible skin texture.

Im not talking of light skin women oo

I hope you've tried those products too. And that your skin is very smooth.

Sure , I use honey . You can read up the wonders it does to the skin
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by charlesucheh(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2016
[i]THE STYLE I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED ISN'T HERE....... IT'S THAT MO HULK WITH A LARGE VOLUME.[/i]A
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

If the totality of a woman's physical appearance is pleasing to the eye then she is beautiful

I said lighten the skin not light skin

Im not talking of light skin women oo

Sure , I use honey . You can read up the wonders it does to the skin
ok.

At least you have tried one.

It not that simple though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) / AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) / Lilian Esoro Shows Off Makeup Free Face [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.