Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? (34167 Views)

Olamide’s New Look Vs Reekado Banks’ New Look, Which Do You Prefer? / Eva Alordiah's New Year Resolution Is Not To Kiss Anyone / Yul Edochie Celebrates The Birthday Of His 12year Old Look Alike Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by mitchyy(f): 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
I noticed Nigerian female rapper Eva Alordiah has ditched her low cut and is sporting a new girly look. I think she looks prettier now. What do you think?
See pics below of her old look and the new look she is currently rocking and compare...

Source of photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBVwnMOrDHs/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by raystar96(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
F.T.C.....I would like to dedicate this award to my mum and my beautiful girlfriend....at last we don reach here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Emmatdayo(m): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
she looks better when she was a lady

17 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
People have too much time on their hands.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by ellahzy(f): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
fine gal

I love her lipstick in d last pic

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Afrok(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
I don't see any big deal in her changing her hairstyle, your looks changes with hairstyles coz u can't rock one particular hairstyle for life and possibly not for 9years like my Afro shocked

She looked great in the girly hairstyle...

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Flexherbal(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Her new look is cool.

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by SurefireAsoOke: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
I prefer the one with her hair.
Like she once said in an interview. I like to play/mess with mu hair.
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by drnairalov: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
i like girls with hair so old
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by tollytexy(m): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lol check the first pic.. Lapa-Lapa dey for her skin.. abi na tattoo? I too dey chop groundnut so not sure if i got a clear vision

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Smellymouth: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
She looks cute now
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
Miley Cyrus wanna-be.
Forget the looks, what has she got to offer musically?
Nigerian artistes shaa.
Smh.
Back to the issue: THE LOW CUT SHARP SHAA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by ivylyn: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by NinaArsenal(f): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Don't know her. But she is beautiful with the new hair style.
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
My crush. Wish to work with her one day.
Who'll connect us? angry

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by chigoizie7(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Upon all the make ups, I can still see d ugly face patched under d conceal er.
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
make up is fraud

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Michellla(f): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Prefer Her New Look.....

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
I love the gangster look on d first...
makes her unique

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by kilokeys(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
First. Even though she resemble local hen wey rain beat
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Iykestix: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Is it jus me or do eva's neck look so DRY in d first picz.
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by SmartMugu: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Prefer the old look for her type of music.
The girl is pretty good with her rhymes though, I first heard her on youtube about 4 years ago on her Jimmies jump off performance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gvit5yiZag.
Talented!

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by SylarsMcQuins: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Celebrity picture posting should win Nairaland's 2016 award.....
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by Fiwasayo(f): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Old look,obviously undecided

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by laurel03(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
I don't know her shikena... But she fine sha ooo

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by lekjons(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by wiringdpt(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
None and by the way who is she? When I saw Eva I thought OP was referring to Eva Water.

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by prisiluv(f): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Very girly and pretty with her new hairstyle...the last pic is very pleasing to look at kiss

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by MrCork: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
mitchyy:
I noticed Nigerian female rapper Eva Alordiah has ditched her low cut and is sporting a new girly look. I think she looks prettier now. What do you think?
See pics below of her old look and the new look she is currently rocking and compare...

Source of photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBVwnMOrDHs/

..SON SHE AINT LIGHTSKIN!!! (no ofeeense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by mrdelee: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? by 4klogos: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
I luv this babe

Is she planning on singing blues angry..with that look? or rap with that look?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Cleavage Baring Photos / "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion / Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.