Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

The Smuggler - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Smuggler (1295 Views)

The Smuggler / The Smuggler / Kunle The Smuggler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Smuggler by tripdizle(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2006
Joseph comes up to the Cotonou border on his bicycle. He's got two large bags over his shoulders.

The Customs official stops him and says, "What's in the bags?"

"Garri", answered Joseph.

The Customs official says, "We'll just see about that get off the bike." The Customs official takes the bags and rips them apart; he empties them out and finds nothing in them but garri.

He detains Joseph overnight and has the garri analyzed, only to discover that there is nothing but pure garri in the bags.

The Customs official releases Joseph, puts the garri into new bags, hefts them onto the man's shoulders, and lets him cross the border.

A week later, the same thing happens. The Customs Official asks, "What have you got?"

"Garri", says Joseph.

The Customs official does his thorough examination and discovers that the bags contain nothing but garri. He gives the garri back to Joseph, and Joseph crosses the border on his bicycle.

This sequence of events if repeated every day for three years. Finally, Joseph doesn't show up one day and the Customs official meets him in a beer palour in Cotonou.

"Hey, my friend," says the Customs official, "I know you are smuggling something. It's driving me crazy. It's all I think about, I can't sleep. Just between you and me, what are you smuggling?"

Joseph sips his beer and says, "Bicycles."
Re: The Smuggler by Oracle(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2006
Thatz very funny and very smart of him
Re: The Smuggler by daviespan(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2006
crazy dude cheesy
Re: The Smuggler by freaskie(m): 4:01am On Nov 02, 2006
thumbs up, that was sure very funny
Re: The Smuggler by Pamperme: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2006
cheesy cheesy very funny
Re: The Smuggler by Alexos(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2006
Jo-Jo na smart thief.
Re: The Smuggler by tripdizle(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2006
xtremly smart
Re: The Smuggler by Mystique(f): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2006
Smart Alec smiley
Re: The Smuggler by tripdizle(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2006
yeah

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rich / Steal Me If You Dare / English Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.