Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Possible To Build A Bungalow To Roofing Level In One Month? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Possible To Build A Bungalow To Roofing Level In One Month? (2107 Views)

A 3bed Room Upto Roofing Level Urgently For Sale At A Reasonable Price / Roofing level 4bedroom Flat On A Plot Of Land For Sales in Nigeria (6m) / How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible To Build A Bungalow To Roofing Level In One Month? by Ebi3go(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hi all, i and my friends just bought a land and plans to build a bungalow in it, i would want to know if its possible to build a bungalow from foundation to roofing level in just one month, my budget is roughly N4m in bank, Thanks

Ur advice is needed....
Re: Possible To Build A Bungalow To Roofing Level In One Month? by mufutau55(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ebi3go:
Hi all, i and my friends just bought a land and plans to build a bungalow in it, i would want to know if its possible to build a bungalow from foundation to roofing level in just one month, my budget is roughly N4m in bank, Thanks

Ur advice is needed....

Oh! Yes. Everything depend on availability of fund and weather permit.

Hajji M.
Re: Possible To Build A Bungalow To Roofing Level In One Month? by phorget(m): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
A 4million naira worth of bungalow... If you'll want things like a perfect POP finishing, Tiles and nice painting then 2 months would've been a perfect time. if its just a simple building without the aforementioned finishing touches then a month would do most especially now that there's no rain yet also giving the fact that every necessary materials needed is already on ground.
Re: Possible To Build A Bungalow To Roofing Level In One Month? by Jummymine(f): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
You can build it.i did foundation,German floor and reached the roofing level of my bungalow within three weeks.
Re: Possible To Build A Bungalow To Roofing Level In One Month? by mufutau55(m): 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
phorget:
A 4million naira worth of bungalow... If you'll want things like a perfect POP finishing, Tiles and nice painting then 2 months would've been a perfect time. if its just a simple building without the aforementioned finishing touches then a month would do most especially now that there's no rain yet also giving the fact that every necessary materials needed is already on ground.

He said to roofing level... not to the finished level. So, no talk about POP, Tiles etc. yet o.

Hajji M.
Re: Possible To Build A Bungalow To Roofing Level In One Month? by phorget(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
mufutau55:

He said to roofing level... not to the finished level. So, no talk about POP, Tiles etc. yet o.

Hajji M.
My bad though, im so used to having a limited time in getting things done. one month is a way too long in getting such bungalow to a roofing level for real.
Re: Possible To Build A Bungalow To Roofing Level In One Month? by mufutau55(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
phorget:

My bad though, im so used to having a limited time in getting things done. one month is a way too long in getting such bungalow to a roofing level for real.

I agree with you Sir. A lot of things can be done in one month if the money and weather permit.

Hajji M.
Re: Possible To Build A Bungalow To Roofing Level In One Month? by Ebi3go(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
mufutau55:

Oh! Yes. Everything depend on availability of fund and weather permit.
Hajji M.
Yes a liitle fund available - N4m and weather is good.
Re: Possible To Build A Bungalow To Roofing Level In One Month? by abdulwastecx(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ebi3go:

Ur advice is needed....

Yes you can easily do that with proper planning.

Day one:

get a good block maker close to your site and make payment for all the block you may need.

Procure your sand and gravel (the quantity will depend on the size of your bungalow).

Procure your cement, setting material etc.

Day two:
get you water source ready, get your busic tools like shovel, head pan, weighing balance, etc.

Procure other materials like polystyrene, dpc formwork

Notified your team about your readiness.

Day three : setting out.

Day four : excavation

Day five : foundation pegging

Day six and seven : casting of foundation footings

Week2:
All the foundation work(sub structure)
Filling
Compaction
Dpc construction.

Week 3.
All block work to lintel level.
Ring lintel
Additional two courses over the lintel
Head beam and concrete fascia of polystyrene fascia.

Week 4:
Roofing and noging
Re: Possible To Build A Bungalow To Roofing Level In One Month? by Ebi3go(m): 12:16am On Feb 06, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Yes you can easily do that with proper planning.

Day one:

get a good block maker close to your site and make payment for all the block you may need.

Procure your sand and gravel (the quantity will depend on the size of your bungalow).

Procure your cement, setting material etc.

Day two:
get you water source ready, get your busic tools like shovel, head pan, weighing balance, etc.

Procure other materials like polystyrene, dpc formwork

Notified your team about your readiness.

Day three : setting out.

Day four : excavation

Day five : foundation pegging

Day six and seven : casting of foundation footings

Week2:
All the foundation work(sub structure)
Filling
Compaction
Dpc construction.

Week 3.
All block work to lintel level.
Ring lintel
Additional two courses over the lintel
Head beam and concrete fascia of polystyrene fascia.

Week 4:
Roofing and noging

Thanks , all for all of your useful post and advice; i think i got the information i need, so i ill start const by next week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possible To Build A Bungalow To Roofing Level In One Month? by abdulwastecx(m): 12:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Ebi3go:

Thanks , all for all of your useful post and advice; i think i got the information i need, so i ill start const by next week.

All the best sir
Re: Possible To Build A Bungalow To Roofing Level In One Month? by podosci(m): 12:51am On Feb 06, 2016
Ebi3go:

Don't forget, apart from offering useful post and advice, we also offer quality building construction services, we can help turn your dream home into a reality. Contact us if you want a house you can proudly call a home.

1 Like

Re: Possible To Build A Bungalow To Roofing Level In One Month? by mufutau55(m): 4:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Ebi3go:

Yes a liitle fund available - N4m and weather is good.

Go ahead and start it... once you start you will want to finish it on time...

Hajji M.
Re: Possible To Build A Bungalow To Roofing Level In One Month? by mufutau55(m): 4:26am On Feb 06, 2016
podosci:

Don't forget, apart from offering useful post and advice, we also offer quality building construction services, we can help turn your dream home into a reality. Contact us if you want a house you can proudly call a home.

Fantastic... that is a very nice building... The 3D is awesome... What is the specifications?
You, Podosci and Abdulwastecx are doing a fantastic job. Keep it up, young minds.

Hajji M.

(1) (Reply)

PERFECT AND SWEET HOME, TWIN 3 BEDROOM FLAT BUNGALOW FENCED #13M MAINLAND #MOWE / A Plot Of Land At Robinson Close, Captain Bus Stop, Ile Epo Oja, / Lovely Plots At Awoyaya Lekki Opposite Mayfair Gardens Estate Nice Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.