Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? (10094 Views)

Youtube Gaming Channel / 10 Video Game YouTube Channels That Are Worth Watching / Naija YouTube Gaming Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by joseph214(m): 1:25am On Feb 16, 2016
Jackskepticeye. He's the best guy I have ever seen.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by timinpharm(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Radbrad & gameranx...
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Hueyreckless0007: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Tmartn

1 Like

Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
GamingWithMolt
Clash With Cam
Beakers Lab(my favourite) grin
Clash of Clans Mobile Attack Gaming
PowerBang Gaming
MasterOv Gaming Channel
KSI
Nick@Nyte
Clash of Clans Comedy.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by cao(f): 5:33am On Mar 01, 2016
Totally forgot about the game movie YT channels:
Gamematics
Movie Edition Games

I've spent way too much time watching game movies. Currently, watching Uncharted: Among Thieves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cDifgG2yw8
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2016
I love TheRadBrad BrokenGamerz and also casualgamereed or something like that.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by purplekayc(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2016
I think the most popular video streaming site now is twitch.tv
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
purplekayc:
I think the most popular video streaming site now is twitch.tv
Omo. That site sucks data more dan youtube.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by purplekayc(m): 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Omo. That site sucks data more dan youtube.
you have used it?
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
purplekayc:
you have used it?
Yh. Its cool. But i've come to discover dat its more data consuming dan youtube
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by purplekayc(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Yh. Its cool. But i've come to discover dat its more data consuming dan youtube
get unlimited
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
purplekayc:
get unlimited
Smile's unlimited bundle is 19k. angry angry
But if u know any other not so expensive unlimited plan, pls kindly help a bro out
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by purplekayc(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Smile's unlimited bundle is 19k. angry angry
But if u know any other not so expensive unlimited plan, pls kindly help a bro out
cobranet
Tizeti
Didn't know smile had unlimited?
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
purplekayc:
cobranet
Tizeti
Never heard of em. Do they ve coverage in IB??

Didn't know smile had unlimited?
They do. They just came up with it...
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by cao(f): 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
GLPtv, was watching MGS V: PP, that's one weird ass game...
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by purplekayc(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
not sure you can do a Google search
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by purplekayc(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
am not sure about cobranet coverage in ibadan,you can check their site ,but the other one is in lag only.
you can get unlimited for like 9k monthly on cobranet.
How fast is smile?
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by purplekayc(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
read this about what you call unlimited data from smile

www.nairaland.com/2828670/smile-communications-unlimited-data-scam
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
purplekayc:
am not sure about cobranet coverage in ibadan,you can check their site ,but the other one is in lag only.
you can get unlimited for like 9k monthly on cobranet.
How fast is smile?
Smile is actually very fast. I think they are the fastest 4G network in Nigeria. I've gotten up to 1.5MBps b4. And the speed is always constant
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
purplekayc:
read this about what you call unlimited data from smile

www.nairaland.com/2828670/smile-communications-unlimited-data-scam
Just imagine. Smile is fast but just like MTN, they are pretty annoying. Why would they cover up the fact that the unlimited plan has a fair usage cap??
I'm just waiting for Spectranet to ve complete coverage of IB so i can port to them
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
My reaction whenever i try to stream a video in 4k...

1 Like

Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by bxg(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Radbrad
Tetraninja
Nepenthez
React Channel
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by purplekayc(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
na unlimited data go solve dz problem either legally or illegally..
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by brightpre(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
radbrad,ghostrobo,ali-a,ign,gameranx,gamespot.
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by JacksonD7: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
A lot Smosh, TheRadBrad, WatchMojo gaming lists and basically anyone that's got what I'm looking for at the moment
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2016
Up Up Down Down-xavier woods
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Babysho(m): 8:58am On May 12, 2016
JehanEddy07:
HikeTheGamer...

Typical Gamer....

SSSniperWolf...

EliteShot...

ChelseaDiamond

I also watch TypicalGamer for his daily GTA livestreams!
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by JehanEddy07(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2016
Babysho:

I also watch TypicalGamer for his daily GTA livestreams!
Yh.. That guy is damn good..
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by Babysho(m): 9:15am On May 12, 2016
JehanEddy07:

Yh.. That guy is damn good..

Yeh....especially his real life mods cos i also love playing GTA like as though i was really the guy you know....adhering to stop signs and not killing people for no reason....

Do you play GTA V?
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by JehanEddy07(m): 1:12pm On May 12, 2016
Babysho:

Yeh....especially his real life mods cos i also love playing GTA like as though i was really the guy you know....adhering to stop signs and not killing people for no reason....

Do you play GTA V?

Nah Nt at all. Dnt hv time to play, So i'd rather watch. Always occupied with wrk..
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by purplekayc(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
what network r u using?
Re: What YouTube Gaming Channels Do You Watch? by chizzyglow: 2:53am On May 15, 2016
I love theradbrad
He is the best gaming youtuber

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Touch Soccer 2020 Download Apk + Obb + Data HD For iOS, Android & PC / Illuminati Card Game Nwo:the Future On Cards / GTA 5 Mobile 2024 + GTA 5 APK Download For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.