Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? (17059 Views)

Our History Our Heritage ...one Naira Note / What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? / Have You Ever Seen One Naira Note Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? by horlakunle25(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
tollytexy:

I drank glue + coffee
eyaah!!!...why u no come dey try drink gegemu na
Re: Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? by flokii: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
probably 1-2.spoons of raw garri sad

something a month old baby would eat and still feel hungry
Re: Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? by eddymandy94(f): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
stanbuggy:
N1 can buy u hummmmm......lemme seeee...oh yes

..NOTHING!!!!!!!!
clown...it can get u a ball of kulikuli...those lil round ones...five na five naira
Re: Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? by seoxpert(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
You can buy a Baby's smile with N1 Naira,

#That is if he/she will recognise it as money lol
Re: Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? by fitinwell: 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
[size=13pt]Mtn NG charge 40kobo per seconds I think with 1 naira u can still make a call of few seconds... angry[/size]
Re: Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? by ReachHard: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
A stick of kulikuli...Or a refreshing cup of "Meshai" tea grin
Re: Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? by tollytexy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
horlakunle25:
eyaah!!!...why u no come dey try drink gegemu na

I no mind smiley
Re: Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? by shamecurls(m): 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
1 Naira can buy you trouble if u use it to stone someone
Re: Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? by Iceprincess90: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
gungab:
one piece of kulikuli
for where the smallest kulikuli now is 2 for five naira
Re: Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? by ilevic(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
there is sincerely nothing like coin in Nigerian economy. I remember d day I took five 1naira coin to a woman, I told her I wanted to buy five naira biscuit. the woman told me to take the biscuit, keep my coins and come and pay whenever I have money.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? by aghaibiam(f): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
I went to shoprite today and got 3:50 kobo change.My kids were so happy to see one naira and fifty kobo.guess what?my daughter had been finding her naira and kobo calculations difficult and it was fun teaching her with the coins and now she says addition of naira and kobo is fun.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? by horlakunle25(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
tollytexy:

I no mind smiley
lolz.....I pity u!
Re: Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? by stanbuggy(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
eddymandy94:
clown...it can get u a ball of kulikuli...those lil round ones...five na five naira

Do they still sell that carp
Re: Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? by fortune1968: 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
orijintv:
Back In D Days Wey One Naira Fit Pay Ur School Fees From Year One To Year 4 grin . . Good Old Days . . Now "One Naira Is As Useless As The Vice President During Jonathan Reign
and as Jonathan sef .
Re: Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? by Udiboy(f): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
OMG, I miss Kwirikwiri.
I guess you can buy that with 1 naira
Re: Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? by mikolo80: 1:10am On Feb 07, 2016
docadams:
Bazz, chewing gum, sweet ...
I have observed that only in Aboki shop you can buy something of N1 and pay with N500 note and he will gladly give you N499. But try that with mama Tope, Chukwudi or Akpororo you will receive enough causes to send you to hell.

Hmmmmmmm
mmmmmmm you are Fuckingr old soul dude. I've even forgotten that word. bazz. chop knuckle your head de dia. Chai how time flies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Introduce Electric Vehicles In 2010[in A Blackout Nation] / Banks Shut Doors On BDCs, Politically-Exposed Persons / Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.