Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

This Picture Ended My Relationship - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Picture Ended My Relationship (1098 Views)

Meme This Picture! / This Picture Was What I Saw On Facebook This Morning,.. / 7 Ways To Know A Nigerian Party Has Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Ended My Relationship by Dessyjones(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
So I was going through Fb and saw this pic...I liked it and decided to upload it,meanwhile I was not having anything in mind. I uploaded it actually for fun. After 5mins of uploading it, I got to receive messages from girls saying u are heartless,u don't have regards for girls and all of that...then I received a call from my 'baybemama' Gf telling me its over that since they don't have brain she can't date me...been calling and calling now she is not picking up

Please what should I do

Re: This Picture Ended My Relationship by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hmm...Weird....Reason with her o....Tis nt Reason enough to call of a relationship....If tis is true then she probably hass been looking 4 an excuse to break up with yhu...
sad
Re: This Picture Ended My Relationship by OKUCHI11(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
kill ur self
Re: This Picture Ended My Relationship by yaqq: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
bros chill, she jst actually proved wat u posted
Re: This Picture Ended My Relationship by Femich18(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lol very funny. that ur Gf Ve been timing u for a very long time. she just got d best time. Dnt mind her she ll be back if she truly love u
Re: This Picture Ended My Relationship by osesology(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
She's right to dump ur sorry ass! Why should u who came frm a woman, hopes to get married to a woman and who hopes to have female children some day, even think of liking such a post talk more of reposting and sharing it? If they dont have brain, what then do they have, coconut head? I hope u know u are indirectly refering to ur mum as well. Rubbish!
Re: This Picture Ended My Relationship by vault(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
yaqq:
bros chill, she jst actually proved wat u posted

dude... you the real MVP bro, I Don laff tire grin
Re: This Picture Ended My Relationship by vault(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
its harsh.... very harsh of you to ladies
Re: This Picture Ended My Relationship by Dessyjones(m): 12:09am On Feb 06, 2016
No problem bro..thanks a lot
Re: This Picture Ended My Relationship by Dessyjones(m): 12:12am On Feb 06, 2016
Like I said,nothing was on my mind before posting the pic,I did it for fun...beside no be me talk am na the lady for pic talk am
Re: This Picture Ended My Relationship by Icon4(m): 12:34am On Feb 06, 2016
lerax bro, she's jz kidding grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When Your Mum Said This To You / A Neighborhood Where Stealing Is A Hobby (photo) / See Advice I Gave My Neighbour's Son...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.