Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Please How Much Would A Gionee M5 And An Infinix Zero 3 Cost Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Much Would A Gionee M5 And An Infinix Zero 3 Cost Now (449 Views)

How I Got Ruined By Buying A Gionee Phone That Don't Have 3G (F103 Pro) / Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. / Gionee M5 And Infinix Zeros 3 Price And Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Would A Gionee M5 And An Infinix Zero 3 Cost Now by Kulkennys(m): 1:34am On Feb 06, 2016
Please, I just need the price of both devices, really confused on which to go for. And with the dollar on the high, my pocket still get big consideration.

Hey guys, am new here....so plz, show some love
smileyPlease, I just need the price of both devices, really confused on which to go for. And with the dollar on the high, my pocket still get big consideration.

Hey guys, am new here....so plz, show some love

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Xperia Screen Pls... / How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp / Urgent help please Annoying Phone Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.