Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. (10307 Views)

I Can't Install Play Store On My Gionee Phone / How I Got Ruined By Buying A Gionee Phone That Don't Have 3G (F103 Pro) / Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by AWODCHEMIST(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Good day to my fellow nairalander! And to our Oga Seun @the top.

It all happened sometimes in November, I was thinking of a phone to buy for my babe for her forthcoming birthday. I

decided to go for GIONEE phone based on our previous discussion that one of her friend in school was using a Gionee phone

Which she would preferred. She told me the name of the phone ( Gionee S plus). I went to slot in Ikeja, purchased the phone

@the rate of #47000. The GIONEE customer rep checked the phone for me and all was confirmed ok.

The problem with the phone started few days when my babe started using it( mouth piece problem, blurred camera,phone

heating up while charging etc) .she also complained that the phone looked fake and it is not as flat as the one her friend is

Using, even the camera is nothing to write home about compared to her friend own. I couldn't retrieved the phone from her

on time and lodge the complain @slot since the said phone is still under warranty becase she has traveled back to school

and her school is outside Lagos.

She came back from school last weekend and without wasting much of our time, we went straight to slot @lkeja and from

where we were directed to GIONEE customer services @ medical road in Ikeja. We lodged our complained and an SMS was

Send to me to acknowledged the complain (Thank you for registering your complain via complaint no JSLGCC16C00121.

For any queries please call on 002348175240616 or email to gcareng@gionee). All this happened last Saturday 03/12/2016

and up till now(08/12/2016), the issue have not been resolved.the altitude of their customer care @ medical road is nothing

to write home about. I have been calling them since Monday, nothing to show forth and they were even asking me

Through phone that what is the problem with the phone instead of then asking the REG number so that they can track the

phone and tell me the status of the phone.Their services is just too poor and based on a lot of people I met there on Saturday

who have come for one complain or the other, this has actually proved that all Gionee phone are substandard and I keep

wondering what the so called SON are doing, keep wondering what is happening in Nigeria. I remain committed to enlighten

Numerous nigerian on why they should never patronize these so called Gionee phone again.

Aluta continua!
Victoria ascerta!!
I shall never be discouraged.

All thanks to a platform like nairaland and to Oga seun and his co.

A Concern Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by honsule(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
Your personal opinion is noted. this word, get me thinking [url]"....she also complained that the phone looked fake and it is not as flat as the one her friend is Using, even the camera is nothing to write home about compared to her friend own"
[/url]
what advice do u have for your babe friend that is using GIONEE phone?

Am using Gionee M5 for almost 1 year now. the phone is Rugged, charger and everything intact and working well. when a friend saw my Gionee M5 early this year, she advised her friend to buy one basically because of the sharpness of Camera and she did

A friend of mine Bought Gionee S plus, and he is still enjoying the phone. cool cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by fxjohn2: 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
Op are you sure that you bought original? Because my gionee m3 mini is still working fine after almost 2years of using it.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Norman4real(m): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
As a concerned citizen am asking how old are u, and how old is your girlfriend... Why is your girlfriend still in school. Something is not right. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Freelancer007(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sorry, gionee phones are the best. Am currently rocking my Gionee m5 plus. So you may have bought the wrong one!

7 Likes

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Sleemg(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
47k phone for a girl? after all its an investment.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Jerryojozy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
OP maybe u got a fake phone. I have been using Gionee P5 for while now. No ish at all.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Youngpo413: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Unbelievable.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Pancho01(m): 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
I am also using a Gionee p5w. One of the things I love about Gionee is the camera quality.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by bignoble05(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Babysho(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Apart from Gionee Splus, all other Gionee products are solid good.

Gionee Splus always gives Charging Issues. Battery Lasting Issues and Power Button Issues.

1 Like

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Dandsome: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Different strokes for different folks I guess
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by mazimee(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
angry
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by landinfo: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
Oh, I feel ur pain but 47K phone for a girl,boy u try o cos last 3wks @ comp. Village, I couldn't get a good new Tecno fone of 20K below.(I wanted Tecno just cos of a game that always hang on my Andriod)
Truth be told, Gionee is tha best MTK fone presently & my Gionee P4 is a testament to that but have this @ the back of ur mind that customer care pple in 9Ja are demons inhuman flesh whether bank, office, etc

2 Likes

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by exclusiveoloori: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
I use gionee m5 marathon mini and the camera is super sharp not to talk of how beautiful the phone looks. The battery is marathon indeed, never seen such in a phone except for Nokia 3310. The phone suffered an epic fall due to my negligence and screen broken not cracked o! But still calibrating, it charges very fast. I have never enjoyed any phone like this present one am using!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by mazimee(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
I used my gionee m2 mini for a year and two months with no issues before I recently gave it out to my kid sis after I replaced it with another gionee product. M5 mini to be precise. Gionee product are just too good for their price. (recession just took that advantage from us )
The camera and the battery are something else.
If they really produce substandard product as you claim I wouldn't have gone for their product for the second time.
My colleague at work envy me because I can go all day without charging my phone while he runs to the extension at interval to charge his samsung s4 like his life depends on it.
It doesn't over heat or hang. 2G ram and the front camera na die.
It is quite unfortunate that you bought Adaka na onu Enwe.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Mafia4life(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
I dont think it is the Gionee S Plus that I know you bought. The only issue i found displeasing about the phone is the lack of menu key due to their stupid Amigo OS skin. The camera is wow. Check the phone. It might be clone
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Kelly2713(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pancho01:
I am also using a Gionee p5w. One of the things I love about Gionee is the camera quality.

am using p5w as well but the battery life is not ok. how do you cope with it
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Sunkyphil(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
gionee is rugged o my m3 just clocked one year last week n it has never developed any fault am planning on getting m5
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Olamyyde(m): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Finally someone that agrees with me. Gionee p4 and p2 are literally the worst phones i have used in my life and i have used tecno n3 and nokia 2690. My gionee p4 charging port spoilt no less than 3 times and to charge the ba3 full with desktop took 2 days and it drained with 3g under 2 hrs.
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
So you bought a phone of 47k for a girlfriend - not a wife o.
How much is the one you bought for your mother and sisters?

9 Likes

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by buoye1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
honsule:
Your personal opinion is noted. this word, get me thinking [url]"....she also complained that the phone looked fake and it is not as flat as the one her friend is Using, even the camera is nothing to write home about compared to her friend own"
[/url]
what advice do u have for your babe friend that is using GIONEE phone?

Am using Gionee M5 for almost 1 year now. the phone is Rugged, charger and everything intact and working well. when a friend saw my Gionee M5 early this year, she advised her friend to buy one basically because of the sharpness of Camera and she did

A friend of mine Bought Gionee S plus, and he is still enjoying the phone. cool cool
Im also using Gionee M5 over a year now, two of my colleagues purchased theirs because of mine! Gionee rocks
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by honsule(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:

lol grin grin grin
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by CTechHub(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
OP, next time you want to buy phone consult an expert... ..As you can see from the comments, everybody testify that gionee is a good product

1 Like

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by honsule(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
Norman4real:
As a concerned citizen am asking how old are u, and how old is your girlfriend... Why is your girlfriend still in school. Something is not right. grin grin grin

something is definitely not right cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by CTechHub(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:

seriously, OP you need to tell us ohhh cuz this is so extravagant
Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by NaWetinDey(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
He is not serious. He bought a phone of 47k for a girlfriend?
1. I wonder his income rate
2. I am certain he has not freely given such money to any of his sisters not to talk of his mom
3. He sure could be using a less costly one
4. He just concluded on Gionee because his girlfriend is an ungrateful thing who was actually using sign-language to tell him that she waS EXPECTING iPohone 7 -the very type her bff got from her sugar-daddy.

Bottom line: Sorry for you, man.
When that girl leaves you on a flimsy excuse for somebody else, you will understand how silly you have been. Just don't take it out on other innocents girls when it eventually happens. Not all girls are ungrateful.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by Chuksemi(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
Bro, I have been using the Gionee F103pro for sometime now, the phone is awesome and I can't think of anything wrong with it. You got an Alaba Modified Phone.

1 Like

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by rattlesnake(m): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
AWODCHEMIST:
Good day to my fellow nairalander! And to our Oga Seun @the top.

It all happened sometimes in November, I was thinking of a phone to buy for my babe for her forthcoming birthday. I

decided to go for GIONEE phone based on our previous discussion that one of her friend in school was using a Gionee phone

Which she would preferred. She told me the name of the phone ( Gionee S plus). I went to slot in Ikeja, purchased the phone

@the rate of #47000. The GIONEE customer rep checked the phone for me and all was confirmed ok.

The problem with the phone started few days when my babe started using it( mouth piece problem, blurred camera,phone

heating up while charging etc) .she also complained that the phone looked fake and it is not as flat as the one her friend is

Using, even the camera is nothing to write home about compared to her friend own. I couldn't retrieved the phone from her

on time and lodge the complain @slot since the said phone is still under warranty becase she has traveled back to school

and her school is outside Lagos.

She came back from school last weekend and without wasting much of our time, we went straight to slot @lkeja and from

where we were directed to GIONEE customer services @ medical road in Ikeja. We lodged our complained and an SMS was

Send to me to acknowledged the complain (Thank you for registering your complain via complaint no JSLGCC16C00121.

For any queries please call on 002348175240616 or email to gcareng@gionee). All this happened last Saturday 03/12/2016

and up till now(08/12/2016), the issue have not been resolved.the altitude of their customer care @ medical road is nothing

to write home about. I have been calling them since Monday, nothing to show forth and they were even asking me

Through phone that what is the problem with the phone instead of then asking the REG number so that they can track the

phone and tell me the status of the phone.Their services is just too poor and based on a lot of people I met there on Saturday

who have come for one complain or the other, this has actually proved that all Gionee phone are substandard and I keep

wondering what the so called SON are doing, keep wondering what is happening in Nigeria. I remain committed to enlighten

Numerous nigerian on why they should never patronize these so called Gionee phone again.

Aluta continua!
Victoria ascerta!!
I shall never be discouraged.

All thanks to a platform like nairaland and to Oga seun and his co.

A Concern Nigerian.

i am usuing gionee splus, IT IS NOT GIONEE S PULS YOU BOUGHT maybe its TECHNO u got ,Because MINE IS Gionee is SUPER....13mp IS REAL i hardly even use 13 i use 5 MP...USB TYPE c I EVEN BOUGHT CHARGER FROM china MIND U I HAVE USED A SAMGUNG NOTE 3 before i bought SPLUS and it is no Joke,GIONEE IT IS A POWERFUL PHONE, The camera is near reality, i snapped goat meat for u too see WITH 5MP setting ooooo....AM SURE YOUR BABE IS POSSESED MAYBE SHE HAS ELECTROMAGNETIC witches INTEFErENCE SYNDROME

2 Likes

Re: Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. by udysweet(f): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
I use an SPlus too and I went fr it based on recomendations here too. Save for the fact that it gets a bit hot uring heavy interrnet usaage wch by the way ,an app on The fone will notify,its a wonderful fone. Tho I dunno hw I did it but I spoilt the cord and I got a nice replacement for it yday at computer village working well wit the charger. Tho I heard dey hav phased out the fone. Me I'm sha enjoying my own and making sure notn hapns to it,lol!
I got in june and at 47,000 too,no 45,500 cos d lady gav us wholesale price in ikeja then. I love its sleeky look and light feel,reminds me of me,lol! Na lepa fone. My friend admire it and alwys ask were and hwmuch I bought it
My take:maybe u were jus unlucky wit the phone you get,take heart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fastest Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Application / Cubot H2 One Of The Best Phone With 4g Service / Jumia Treasure Hunt, Scam Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.