Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Regarding Christian Missionaries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Regarding Christian Missionaries (655 Views)

"The Christian Missionaries Starved Us And Broke Our Bones!!!"---victims / Top Countries Sending And Receiving Christian Missionaries / 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regarding Christian Missionaries by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 06, 2016
When converting someone to Christianity, how does one know what version of the Bible to give the newly converted.
Re: Regarding Christian Missionaries by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 06, 2016
Conversion in Christianity isn't done by force. The holyspirit does it. And if the holyspirit do it, the holyspirit will put the words in his mouth/heart.

What word do you expect a core muslim who was praying and Christ revealed himself to him to say? It seems you have been long deceived by Arab language.

It seems you are lost in to the darkness.
If a muslim cleric who in his faith is very strong could encounter Christ how much more you that have just been lost to the the darkness realm.
Re: Regarding Christian Missionaries by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 06, 2016
2kaybiel:
Conversion in Christianity isn't done by force. The holyspirit does it. And if the holyspirit do it, the holyspirit will put the words in his mouth/heart.

What word do you expect a core muslim who was praying and Christ revealed himself to him to say? It seems you have been long deceived by Arab language.

It seems you are lost in to the darkness.
If a muslim cleric who in his faith is very strong could encounter Christ how much more you that have just been lost to the the darkness realm.

Did Jesus peace be upon him, reveal himself too you ?
Re: Regarding Christian Missionaries by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 06, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Did Jesus peace be upon him, reveal himself too you ?
yes he did.

Why did you use peace be upon him? Remember Jesus Christ is alive. So don't use peace upon him. If you can't use peace be upon someone who is alive definitely you can't use that word for Jesus Christ please.

If you enquire him in your life and to reveal himself to you with pure heart believe me you will be transformed within. You might probably be deep your religion activities but I tell you are only a slave to religion ONLY JESUS CHRIST SAVE. You are nothing if God wants you back home. That's not your home. Those things that you see that stimulates you are signs that you are falling off the track.

John14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
Re: Regarding Christian Missionaries by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 06, 2016
2kaybiel:
yes he did.

Why did you use peace be upon him? Remember Jesus Christ is alive. So don't use peace upon him. If you can't use peace be upon someone who is alive definitely you can't use that word for Jesus Christ please.

If you enquire him in your life and to reveal himself to you with pure heart believe me you will be transformed within. You might probably be deep your religion activities but I tell you are only a slave to religion ONLY JESUS CHRIST SAVE. You are nothing if God wants you back home. That's not your home. Those things that you see that stimulates you are signs that you are falling off the track.

John14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

I find it remarkable Prophet Jesus peace be upon him was playing peek a boo with you.
Re: Regarding Christian Missionaries by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 06, 2016
Back to the topic , how does a Christian Missionary decide what version of the Bible is the good one.
Re: Regarding Christian Missionaries by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 06, 2016
hockeyoilers:

I find it remarkable Prophet Jesus peace be upon him was playing peek a boo with you.
you are practically weak in knowledge. He doesn't need your remarks. Can you tell me why the number of ex-muslim are increasing in the Middle East ?

So He was playing peek a boo with those muslims who are saturated with quran and got saved?

Well, maybe because your heart has been beclouded with 5daily prayer that you probably don't know who you are bowing for. Yes, My God can do heart operation to your heart.

Jesus saves brother.
He loves you more than religion.
Re: Regarding Christian Missionaries by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 06, 2016
2kaybiel:
you are practically weak in knowledge. He doesn't need your remarks. Can you tell me why the number of ex-muslim are increasing in the Middle East ?

So He was playing peek a boo with those muslims who are saturated with quran and got saved?

Well, maybe because your heart has been beclouded with 5daily prayer that you probably don't know who you are bowing for. Yes, My God can do heart operation to your heart.

Jesus saves brother.
He loves you more than religion.

Jesus pbuh was created by the Creator. Jesus pbuh prayed to the Creator. Therefore I worship the Creator not the creation.
Re: Regarding Christian Missionaries by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Jesus pbuh was created by the Creator. Jesus pbuh prayed to the Creator. Therefore I worship the Creator not the creation.
That is why I said practically you are weak in knowledge. Can you point to me where the goddess moon called allahh has revealed herself to any muslim? You believe in the so called quran that it was revealed grin grin grin quran is full of lies. You should notice that I didn't quote any quran verse because a confused people like you will say I'm quoting out of context . It is better you worship who you know who reveal self. Who show love who forgives than worshipping idol black stone.

Honestly Jesus Christ is fully ready to have you back my brother.
Re: Regarding Christian Missionaries by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 06, 2016
hockeyoilers:

that is why I said practically you are weak in knowledge. Do you know you worship idol? Oh yes you do.

Jesus Christ is ready to have you back home my brother.

Washing of hand legs and all sorts are just religion. It doesn't save rather enslave soul because it will becloud your reasoning.

JESUS LOVES YOU
Re: Regarding Christian Missionaries by Amberon: 8:20am On Feb 06, 2016
you're wrong brother. Jesus Christ is the creator, not creation.

see john 1:1.

Now to answer your question. Any bible can be given to a new convert.
hockeyoilers:

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of The Tongue / Who Is Going To Hell??? / “modern-day Christianity” Is COUNTERFEIT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.